Author Topic: Ontario shutting down again  (Read 10689 times)

Brown jug

• Stakes Horse
Re: Ontario shutting down again
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2021, 09:48:16 AM »
absolutely correct iceman and that is why covid rages here, they go work in a plant and then come home where 16 people live in the same house
 as for the  usa,  did not start well with covid but they are vaccinating over 2 million people per day
oh kanada, we have vaccinated 700,000 so far and are now back in a lockdown in ontario
the usa is now opening up and has limited capacity a sporting events, ontario is a mess due to poor leadership and limited vaccines...shit show

syringe, wake up and look around you, kanada is going down the toliet

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2021, 10:24:14 AM »
absolutely correct iceman and that is why covid rages here, they go work in a plant and then come home where 16 people live in the same house
 as for the  usa,  did not start well with covid but they are vaccinating over 2 million people per day
oh kanada, we have vaccinated 700,000 so far and are now back in a lockdown in ontario
the usa is now opening up and has limited capacity a sporting events, ontario is a mess due to poor leadership and limited vaccines...shit show

syringe, wake up and look around you, kanada is going down the toliet
You're blaming Arab-Canadiens for your problems?

gtfoh.

You're fucking Canada,  that's 99% of your malaise.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2021, 10:31:23 AM »
I was reading just yesterday a huge culprit and this kangaroo government knows this, is that online dating is at an all time high and the result has been rising Covid cases. They also have not enforced a shutdown of Muslim prayer services they are still operating on a nightly basis. Let's call a spade a spade all governments are the problem all for the votes and to stay in power. The people are not stupid mark my words the boiling point is near and someone is going to crack and start mowing down these Muslims, and who really is to blame for it all, the government.

Brown jug

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2021, 12:54:51 PM »
i blame the government who pander to people in return for votes while destroying the country

Harness Stats

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2021, 03:12:04 PM »
Online dating is at an all time high and the result is an increase in the virus?  You want to explain that?  They are catching it through Zoom and Skype ?   ngc3  Or are they saying they are meeting up through tinder or some such.  I don't think you have anything to worry about that ice.  ;D

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2021, 06:28:25 PM »
Stats are you that much of a jerk, their hooking up on line and physically meeting up. And by the way I have a real classy woman a real looker.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2021, 09:57:38 PM »
florida no mask ,im moving soon

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 07:29:54 AM »
Good, the fucking canadians getting a taste of their own medicine. These cheap fucks have been ruining Florida for decades. Fuck all you not spending gravy eatin fucks.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2021, 09:07:55 AM »
Good, the fucking canadians getting a taste of their own medicine. These cheap fucks have been ruining Florida for decades. Fuck all you not spending gravy eatin fucks.
tmbz1

bestbetter

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2021, 09:08:51 AM »
Canada all  fucked in

Liberals will do everything to keep strangle hold of its people

With this bullshit lockdowns

Disgraceful.  Canada racing can not survive with this nonsense
And it will never end. Their is another strain, We have to lock down... The very old and people with health issues should be more cautious, But everyone else needs to get out and live life.

mwins

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2021, 09:10:29 AM »
Good, the fucking canadians getting a taste of their own medicine. These cheap fucks have been supporting Florida for decades. Fuck all you not spending gravy eatin fucks.

Fixed it for you.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2021, 11:42:10 AM »
Stand you have your opinion but Canadians never ruined Florida in fact Florida welcomes Canadians because it adds to their economy. Just this morning the CDC is warning Florida will be the next big variant outbreak because of lax restrictions and we Canadians other than a few trainers have not been there in a year so that's on you.

Stan durbread

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2021, 03:13:43 PM »
They have been saying that about Florida for last 10 months. Funny thing is they big spikes in “cases” are all in the still locked down states run by the Democratics

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2021, 03:42:35 PM »
Stand you have your opinion but Canadians never ruined Florida in fact Florida welcomes Canadians because it adds to their economy. Just this morning the CDC is warning Florida will be the next big variant outbreak because of lax restrictions and we Canadians other than a few trainers have not been there in a year so that's on you.

I don't hate all canadians, just the ones whom ruined Florida. no mwins, they don't support shit. the New Yorkers and New Jerseyans have been coming here for longer, and they are citizens, they are entitled. On the other hand, canadians come to Florida to crowd up the streets and they are arrogant as all fuck and don't spend shit. Then the pussies head north when the temp reaches 80 degrees. Fuck them all too hell.

I definitely dont mean you iceman or monique.

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2021, 03:53:32 PM »
florida no mask ,im moving soon

We are wearing masks everywhere in S. Florida.  Every store or public place requires them. There is no major outbreaks down here. Everything is open. Hospitalization rates are practically normal and have been for the bulk of the pandemic. From the mouth of an ER nurse. "It's not that bad, most people that come in for coronavirus are outpatient." this is in response to when I asked him about how the pandemic was affecting their hospital. I cannot vouch for other parts of the country, but I can tell you that it was never really out of control down here, and the only shut downs we incurred were for the early part of the pandemic from April/May until about June. I also have many business associates in China, and they all had their yearly festival without incident. They follow the rules and they wear the masks.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • MagnaballGin: HUGE 12 race card at OAKLAWN PARK TODAY!
    April 17, 2021, 11:10:44 AM
  • Ace123: David lake
    April 13, 2021, 10:32:49 AM
  • pepper: Levine
    April 06, 2021, 08:12:28 PM
  • westernracer: Devita
    April 02, 2021, 08:05:43 PM
  • MagnaballGin: Opening day at KEENELAND, solid card to start the meet! $$$
    April 02, 2021, 01:00:31 PM
  • London: Did i forget,,The USA is doomed
    April 01, 2021, 12:38:58 PM
  • Big Daddy Crawford: she is the BANSHEE BITCH