Author Topic: Anyone interested in bettin NFL.  (Read 23397 times)

EPM

• Elite
Re: Anyone interested in bettin NFL.
« Reply #105 on: February 08, 2021, 01:03:32 PM »
Next super bowl Bills Rams both +1200 ..I'm gonna try and play a X box if I can somewhere

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2021, 01:10:26 PM »
I'm with you to some extent. I'm playing rams to win nfc and superbowl. Browns to win afc but Bill's got a good shot in afc too.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2021, 02:13:31 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY speaks:
He has not watched a SUPER in probably 6 years. HERE reason: DUES the MLB,NBA,NHL,play 1 FUCKIN game for their FINALS. Any team can have a bad game. That's why the BOWL should be 2 otta 3. Play in warm outdoor or go into indoor stadium. THE steroid boys are tired after 16 regular and a couple playoff games. You could at least have 2 SUPER party's and possibly 3. Have different fans if that what you call them for each game. NFL makes fortune,ain't that what this SHIT is all about. Have different REFS each game as with their calls,like linin their pockets. Possibly 3 halftime shows and more greedy advertisers tryin to peddle their useless SHIT. By the way,did anyone knell,you could display that possibly 3 times. FUC THE BOWL until the time comes and it's done JOHN FRANK ARMY way.

FINAL score: 60-60-3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2021, 02:44:55 PM »
DUKE: would like to add. I've followed Stafford's career. I believe at his current age he has more passin yardage than anyone before. But he has always played from behind with defenses layin back. HE wanted out. BARRY SANDERS quit at 30 playin for LIONS. He could not take it anymore. He was asked. Your only 100 yards short of breakin WLTER PAYTON'S rushin record. He was signed by LIONS a few years earlier to a long term. He went. I don't care. I ain't playin for this SHIT team another year. I'D rather retire. One of the greatest receivers of all time did the same. CALVIN JOHNSON. I can't play for this team anymore. BRRUTAL. I'M happy for STAFFORD he might have chance to get somewhere with RAMS. He might even get early leads,but he very injury prone and refuses to sit. The LIONS won that trade. They got nothing to lose playin GEOFF,but the 2 first rounders is the key. But I will add. The LIONS have sucked and have gotton some top pics to choose from. They sucked on selections. New head coach says he gonna change all that. Heard that a zillion times with guys new and gurrarrented at least 3 years on their 4 year contract.
One last thin. Listenin to so-called experts on trade. They laughin sayin GEOFF can't play in frezzin weather. They fuckin STUPID. DETROIT plays in DOME. There's 8 games. MINNI plays in dome. Now we at 9. They got to play GREEN and CHICAGO. Who says them games at their house ain't played in nice weather in SEPT. or OCT. I love listinin to SHITS getting paid and not know 1 fuckin thin they talkin about.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal