Author Topic: Ontario Racing  (Read 3130 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Ontario Racing
« on: January 12, 2021, 05:54:48 PM »
It would appear that after Fords announcement today (stay at home order effective Monday) that you won’t see any racing for quite awhile this year.

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: Ontario Racing
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 06:31:18 PM »
some kind of fool
luckily we can still all go pack the wal mart and costco

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 06:39:56 PM »
They will never reopen

topotheturn

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 07:52:32 PM »
I think it’s at least 2 months away now.

Bobbo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 09:36:11 PM »
Hey I get it a shutdown is all they have to try and slow the spread but what I don't get is you watch the news from Toronto and the streets are crowded and yet no masks only a few so the rest of the province suffers because of it. And let's not just make this an Ontario thing because there is no boundaries to the spread. This makes me think every state that is racing or not are lying about their numbers yet they are quick to accuse other countries that they are not doing enough to control it. Until North America wakes up and goes at this as one we could be talking the same shit 2 years from now.
It would appear that after Fords announcement today (stay at home order effective Monday) that you won’t see any racing for quite awhile this year.
  Of course its all right for the Maple Leafs to play because they never get within 2 metres of their opponents.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal