Author Topic: Williams Hernandez.....  (Read 5635 times)

captain cash

• Open / FFA
Williams Hernandez.....
« on: January 16, 2021, 09:20:23 AM »
.....anyone have any info on him? Just seem to pop up with all these horses..where did he come from? Work for?  Thanks..

SAW

• Stakes Horse
Re: Williams Hernandez.....
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 02:00:46 PM »
.....anyone have any info on him? Just seem to pop up with all these horses..where did he come from? Work for?  Thanks..

He is from West Coast/Cal Expo, I think he just races on the East Coast during the Winter? He had a pretty good winter here last year also.

swoodall

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 02:26:07 PM »
Willie and Quevedo are from Cal-Fixpo. 68xv.2

Willie is the one me and my buddy affectionately called "The Fat Mexican" in old threads. 11.hmzr

Willie at one time was shaped like Humpty Dumpty but twice his size around the middle. 11.hmzr

Willie and his brother were horrible! angbk    Absolutely horrible! 11.dt

Couldn't drive their way out of a wet paper sack 91zxa.1.

Then one day Willie disappeared just like several Cal-Fixpo guys including Kennedy.

They were gone and then months later magically showed back up. hcx.1

Willie came back 100 pounds lighter and all of a sudden he could train and drive. tmbz1

Well maybe not train or drive but his horses were 1000 times faster. 87xc.2 11.wp

My buddy and I started calling Willie "Speedy Gonzales'. 11.wp

When the price was right Willie would circle the field and light up the board. hvc.1

We find out later through an interview with Kennedy that all the Cal guys were heading east to work for Lou Pena for a while then heading back home. 68xv.2

Magically these clueless no talents found out the secret to success from their days working for Pena. 68xv.2

I'm sure Willie & friends have actually learned how to "Train" on their own by now without Lou's supervision.

These guys all competed against each other at Cal for years with little success. UDRS below .150 angbk

Now they compete against Burke, Takter etc... with their UDRS over .300 96z.p

Strange how out of nowhere the light bulb kicked on for them and they now dominate their peers. tmbz1

Nostrathomas

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 08:29:37 PM »
When you're making enough money to buy a phonetically unnecessary S for your name - times are good.

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 07:57:50 AM »
That  being said his horses are doing well and you get good odds got a couple home friday night at balloons I guess better at the Meadowlands  than cal ex hasn't  returned but why did he stop driving? His age I know hes older

swoodall

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 05:35:56 PM »
That  being said his horses are doing well and you get good odds got a couple home friday night at balloons I guess better at the Meadowlands  than cal ex hasn't  returned but why did he stop driving? His age I know hes older

Have you ever seen him drive? 11.wp

When he was dead on a chalk he went to the lead because he couldn't keep Tall Dark Stranger alive.

When he won he would wait till the top of the stretch to move then beat his horse to death! 11.wp

He did get a little better driving at Running Assholes. 62za.clp

But his juice got a little better too. 74zac.1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal