Author Topic: Darin Zoccali, Ron Burke and Yannick in pissing contest on Twitter  (Read 11756 times)

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: Darin Zoccali, Ron Burke and Yannick in pissing contest on Twitter
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2020, 11:43:41 PM »
Do you guys actually think a guy like ron burke are drugging his horses. Thats funny. Its about money..best equipment best supplements  best modern theruputic equipment and money and vet vet vet vet work done not skipping on anything. He is not druging anything. . Do you guys now how much a difference when money is no object espcially with vet. Inject  this joint.this ankel,this knee  go see dr riddle. Go see patty hogan there is no such thing as too much for bill. That moves a horse way way way up.. yes even 10 lengths.

Was it funny with dick dutrow and all the other top trainers. And yes, I thought Servis and Navarro were drugging and will see how that goes and whether my thinking confirmed.

Lance Armstrong was able to keep others laughing about drugging charges. How that turn out.

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2020, 11:53:54 PM »
Servis navaro allard etc. On different level  burke is beyond all of that in his career. What you think n takter drugging horses also

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2020, 12:47:01 AM »
Servis navaro allard etc. On different level  burke is beyond all of that in his career. What you think n takter drugging horses also

I was always suspicious of burke based on what I saw at Yonkers. That suspicion was raised to a new level for me when I saw that unbelievable winning streak  run at the big m last winter.

They asked Mike Phelps yesterday on a scale of 1 -10 what he thought the drug integrity of next summer Olympics would be. Mike said 5 or 6. Isn't that the gold standard - Olympic testing.

I can't imagine harness, which has possibly worst oversight of any sport except mma could beat that. So yes I'm highly suspicious of a lot and this barn in particular. And I trust my instincts.

The trainers with the most $ can afford the vets and chemists to stay ahead of  harness testing.

You also mention how impressive an organization like burke's is - and I'm certain your right. And how that type of operation can move a horse up remarkably. Let me ask you this though, doesn't that just level the playing field for those operations. If other operations are moving a horse up 10 lengths through an undected injection.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2020, 07:33:19 AM »
Did Darin vote for Trump?
 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
absolutely not --- his facebook posts are pretty one sided --- think he has a thing for Kamala

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2020, 07:35:13 AM »
Do you guys actually think a guy like ron burke are drugging his horses. Thats funny. Its about money..best equipment best supplements  best modern theruputic equipment and money and vet vet vet vet work done not skipping on anything. He is not druging anything. . Do you guys now how much a difference when money is no object espcially with vet. Inject  this joint.this ankel,this knee  go see dr riddle. Go see patty hogan there is no such thing as too much for bill. That moves a horse way way way up.. yes even 10 lengths.

Yet Burke vet bills aren't outrageous. One thing they do well is find quality horses who are facing tough competition and buy them when they fit cheap classes and rattle off a few easy wins to get a quick payback on them.

VicD

• 4 claimer
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2020, 09:06:36 AM »
Obviously the mystery form improvement standard is REAL JOKE (I think that was his name).

The 1:52.3 down to 1:47.3 1st start for Pena off the claim.

Ledford claimed MOVE ITT off of Joel Smith for 25K then went on to win 500k racing in FFA's.

It's a significant improvement but I think historically Burke's form improvement on this horse doesn't even register on the radar screen.

Only shaved 5 seconds off best.
That's not that much...

Gasman401

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2020, 11:09:39 AM »
Ron is a professional  trainer with system that works on volume its easy to find diamonds in the rough

Here they come

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2020, 01:56:56 PM »
When burke has one that improves, everyone is there to point it out. But for every horse  that he improves, there’s one that doesn’t . No one talks about those horses though.

GeeMoney

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2020, 02:47:53 PM »
When burke has one that improves, everyone is there to point it out. But for every horse  that he improves, there’s one that doesn’t . No one talks about those horses though.

A guy named Joel did extensive followup of every starter trained by Burke for an extended period of time, what was discovered was a non defensible pattern of cheating, gassing and destruction of equines.   

Now granted he wasnt aware of ones coming to Burke and never making a start.

I doubt its even trade 1 good 1 bad.   Most go bad after being pumped full of drugs for any trainer.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2020, 03:39:32 PM »
On the Burke subject he's qualifying a Sweet Lou New Zealand bred later this afternoon at Big M.  I'm a Gigolo N ..   Burke rarely has down unders and it's his first Sweet Lou from there..  Be interesting to watch and see how he does.

It says L Karr has owned him since 2018 so he won 4 races down Under for him. That's one of Burke's owners right?  He was trained down there by Mark Purdon's son who is also a very goods trainer.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2020, 03:52:58 PM »
I don't have exact wording (triple T might recollect better) but pointed out st James not racing well in Canada for last 6 or 7 starts and improved from 155 and change to 153 and change. Ended with something like c'mon man.

Burke asked what are you implying.

Dz tweet looked  to me like one you might think but not send if you wanted to avoid issue at your job.

That's my recollect.

That is pretty much on the mark.

Harness Stats

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2020, 04:28:38 PM »
It says L Karr has owned him since 2018 so he won 4 races down Under for him. That's one of Burke's owners right?  He was trained down there by Mark Purdon's son who is also a very goods trainer.

Yes Larry Karr is one of Burke's owners.  The horse didn't show much in the fog yesterday but was taken off the gate ... couldn't see anything after that.   I watched a couple of his down under races. He was like a good middle class handy sort but couldn't compete with the graded ones.  Lets see what happens.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2020, 05:57:02 PM »
Yes Larry Karr is one of Burke's owners.  The horse didn't show much in the fog yesterday but was taken off the gate ... couldn't see anything after that.   I watched a couple of his down under races. He was like a good middle class handy sort but couldn't compete with the graded ones.  Lets see what happens.

I agree with that assessment.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2020, 03:20:49 PM »
Watch the video ,,,,early  last year when he sat 13th at the half and mowed them down,,,, looked awesome that day,,,,thought he was a good one,,,, but never really took the jump after that ,,,IMO

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2020, 01:26:30 PM »
ST JAMES GATE another monster mile last night.  3-wide at the three-quarters and zoomed by!  DZ...any comments?   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Well spotted! ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal