Author Topic: .......WIRETAPS WILL BE EXCLUDED ?........  (Read 10701 times)

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Re: .......WIRETAPS WILL BE EXCLUDED ?........
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2020, 11:40:20 AM »
Is your boyfriend singing the loudest? Or is that just a rumor

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2020, 12:26:49 PM »
Rumor
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2020, 01:09:02 PM »
IF THERE WERE WARRANTS----THE EVIDENCE WILL NOT BE THROWN OUT NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY!  I DO NOT KNOW THE PARTICULARS OF THIS CASE----MY STATEMENTS ARE AS PER THE LAW OF THE LAND!   ANY EVIDENCE OBTAINED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT VIA A WARRANT WILL BE USED IN THE CASE IF THE PROSECUTORS DECIDE TO USE IT!!  THEY MAY NOT IF IT IS PART OF A PLEA DEAL WITH A FEDERAL WITNESS.

PLEASE RECALL THAT NONE OF THIS IS BINDING UNLESS STATED AND AGREED TO BY DEFENSE---PROSECUTOR AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE JUDGE--OTHERWISE ALL PLEAS ARE NON BINDING.   

SOUTHERN DISTRICT IS VERY BUSY.

RECALL THERE IS A TIME LINE REQUIRED UNLESS THE PARTIES AGREED TO WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO A SPEEDY TRIAL.

LOTS OF MOVING PARTS HERE!!! 

I ALSO SEE THAT MANY SCHOOLS ETC ARE NOW CLOSING IN THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT.  PLEASE RECALL THE ENTIRE IRS IS STILL WORKING FROM HOME!!!!

PRETTY CRAZY WHEN MOST OTHERS ARE OUT THERE TRYING TO WORK THEIR JOB UNDER WORSE CONDITIONS !!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2020, 01:55:59 PM »
This miscreant group needs a top flight attorney like Ruddy Guiliani  to evade serious jail time. Unfortunately for them he's tied up in court defending another miscreant right now.

Ruddy the man!

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2020, 02:16:10 PM »
There are three singers. At fbi headquarters

Just got theirs names this morning

The Pointer Sisters or Kingston Trio?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2020, 03:31:34 PM »
LOAFERS NAME EXCLUDED FROM 2ND LIST BUT WE ALL SAW THAT, RIGHT?

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2020, 04:56:54 PM »
LOAFERS NAME EXCLUDED FROM 2ND LIST BUT WE ALL SAW THAT, RIGHT?

Hes in the file marked Flipper

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2020, 07:16:01 PM »
Hes in the file marked Flipper

Overseeing sod installations in Jersey during wintertime is lucrative.  Worse than no-show job.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2020, 09:46:07 PM »
I AGREE WITH ICE MAN ON HIS PRIOR STATEMENT.

IN A SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT-----THEY CAN ADD OR SUBTRACT NAMES.  THEY CAN ADD NAMES MOVING FORWARD OR REMOVE ADDITIONAL NAMES.   AS I SEE IT --THERE SEEMS TO BE EXTENSIVE EVIDENCE WHICH MEANS THAT IT ALL HAS TO BE REVIEWED AND PROVEN.  THEREFORE, IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE SINGERS TO VERIFY AND STATE THAT MUCH OF THE HEARSAY IS FACT.

THIS I CAN SAY, WHOEVER WAS INDICTED IN THE SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT IS NOT ONE OF THE BIRDS.  IN FACT, THESE FOLKS BASICALLY REFUSED TO COOPERATE AT THIS POINT.  THERE WERE SEVERAL  NAMES MISSING FORM THE INITIAL INDICTMENT.   I ASSUME THESE FELLOWS ARE THE FEDERAL WITNESSSES.  I FURTHER SEE THAT ALL PLED NOT GUILTY--THEREFORE, THIS IS GOING TO TRIAL AND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WILL SEE WHO IN FACT ARE THE FEDERAL WITNESSES AS THEY WILL BE FORCED TO BE IDENTIFIED AND TESTIFY.

THEY SHOULD PRAY THAT THEY ARE NEVER SENT TO A FEDERAL PRISON AFTER TESTIFYING AGAINST ANOTHER AS WHEN YOU ARRIVE EACH PRISIONER IS FORCED TO SHOW HIS PAPERS TO VERIFY THEIR SPECIFIC CHARGES.   GOD FORBID IF IT IS CHILD MOLESTATION OR TURNING FEDERAL WITNESS.   THAT WOULD NOT BE AN ENVIOUS POSITION EVEN IN A PRISION CAMP.

I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED OR WHERE THEY ARE FROM---BUT, I ASSUME THIS COULD BE A SERIOUS ISSUE IF THEY TESTIFY AGAINST OTHER CONNECTED PARTIES.

FURTHER,  JUST BECAUSE THESE FOLKS WERE NOT RENAMED IN THE SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL NOT BE CHARGED.   IT IS POSSIBLE THE GOVERNMENT IS PERFECTING THE EVIDENCE TO STRENGTHEN THEIR CASE.

IF I WAS A GAMBLING MAN ---I WOULD PERSONALLY FEEL THAT THOSE LEFT OF THE SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT ARE IN FACT TESTIFYING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STRENGTHEN THE CASES AGAINST THE NAMED IN THE NEW INDICTMENT.

EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT INDICTED  IN THE FUTURE --THE RACING COMMISSIONS MAY NEVER ISSUE A LICENSE DUE TO THE EVIDENCE THAT WAS DISCLOSED AGAINST THEM IN THE ORIGINAL INDICTMENT.   THE COMMISSIONS NOW HAVE EVIDENCE ENOUGH TO BAR THEM FOR LIFE.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2020, 07:26:54 AM »
In other words, snitches get stiches, end up in ditches or get brutally buggered by bulls who've made him his bitch

Swingback

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2020, 05:39:31 PM »
The one thing I found very interesting from the prosecutor at the last conference which was very telling in how they are thinking and is not really being talked about was this statement:

Adams also took a moment to highlight one distinction he said the government made in its superseding indictment about the types of substances described in the charges. Adams pointed out that it will not be up to the government to show whether or not the drugs named were effective at manipulating a race outcome.

“A drug that is promoted and intended to be a performance enhancer, but is a dud, is nevertheless a misbranded/adulterated drug for the purposes of this indictment and the intent remains the same for the creation and administration of those drugs,” said Adams.

This type of analysis is very broad.  I'm curious how far the court will go in buying this argument.  If the court gives this argument and definition credence it will almost be impossible to defend a number of these cases. Every over the counter substance sold for horses except for generic hay and oats or prescribed by a vet could almost be classified as a misbranded/adulterated drug.   Curious how the defense is going to attack that statement by the prosecutor.         

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2020, 06:16:08 PM »
Hopefully the commissions will have stronger leadership, and keep these asshole out of the game and all the beards who are hooked up with them.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2020, 11:29:40 PM »
Thats to be expected....most are denied

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal