Author Topic: Ron Gurfein, Myron Bell, Murrey Brown  (Read 23098 times)

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
Re: Ron Gurfein, Myron Bell, Murrey Brown
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2020, 08:10:31 PM »
YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT THAT STUFF...
HOW?

People feed into these gossip queens. Gurfein had to get out because Takter, Trond, Melander, Burke, J Miller, absolutely crushed him and he can’t compete, specially after Mike LaChance stop training his horses for him. Myrén i’ve already said, biggest fake in harness racing and cost people tens of millions of dollars in long run, if not a hundred million. Murrey got fired from Hanover because Russel and Bridgette couldn’t stand him and was 0 factor, he jerk people off at dinner when you go see yearlings at farm, then sit in office at sale and get fatter eating while approving everyone’s credit until 1 year he over approved and sale company had to chase millions and then he was fired and replaced.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2020, 08:23:56 PM »
YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT THAT STUFF...
HOW?

They burned more money buying yearlings and charging owners then Bernie  Madoff and Robert Bongirono made in there ponzie schemes. Gurfein never put 1$ of his own into buying babies. Myrén puts together partnerships and charges % of what horses make and the people who pay him are idiots. Alagna can do it him self like every other trainer but him and Myrén scam together. Murrey old geezer who owns 5% of horses his daughter buys for him to keep him entertained.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2020, 09:02:48 AM »
People feed into these gossip queens. Gurfein had to get out because Takter, Trond, Melander, Burke, J Miller, absolutely crushed him and he can’t compete, specially after Mike LaChance stop training his horses for him. Myrén i’ve already said, biggest fake in harness racing and cost people tens of millions of dollars in long run, if not a hundred million. Murrey got fired from Hanover because Russel and Bridgette couldn’t stand him and was 0 factor, he jerk people off at dinner when you go see yearlings at farm, then sit in office at sale and get fatter eating while approving everyone’s credit until 1 year he over approved and sale company had to chase millions and then he was fired and replaced.

Lots of truth here, yes. tmbz1.  I know 1 guy that walked with an ok at Harrisburg because of "connections".  They hadta chase him for the cash.  Actually claimed he had paid.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2020, 10:30:03 AM »
really, Myron has cost people tens of millions, oh no wait a hundred million
get your calculator out and do the math , any idea how much a hundred million is , oh yes it would 100 mavericks , assuming none of them made a penny
take a rest fella

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2020, 11:41:49 AM »
really, Myron has cost people tens of millions, oh no wait a hundred million
get your calculator out and do the math , any idea how much a hundred million is , oh yes it would 100 mavericks , assuming none of them made a penny
take a rest fella

When you buy 5-8 million dollars a year in yearlings and been doing it 20 plus years with a lot of different trainers you do the math sweet cheeks.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2020, 11:42:46 AM »
On top of staking, training, ect. Easily over 100 million dollars.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2020, 12:03:21 PM »
When you buy 5-8 million dollars a year in yearlings and been doing it 20 plus years with a lot of different trainers you do the math sweet cheeks.

"Sweet cheeks"?   oh my!!!!!
I HOPE YOU ARE REALLY A GIRL BECAUSE OTHERWISE THE MATH REALLY IS CLEAR

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2020, 02:15:02 PM »
I assume you have calculated in the earnings of the horses and any stallion and /or broodmare values
just helps when doing a proper balance sheet

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2020, 05:20:16 PM »
Who did Captain Treacherous beat as a race horse???
Anyone?
Buehler?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2020, 05:22:46 PM »
Who did Captain Treacherous beat as a race horse???
Anyone?
Buehler?

at this point it dont really matters

30k for live foal bred to the captain

justa fact
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2020, 06:59:31 PM »
wow horse truth where to start
i suspect captain treacherous beat the majority of the horses he raced against, i think that is about all you can do, what those horses did after that is irrelevant , at the moment in time he beat them

of course art official beat sbsw so he should be a great sire ...correct??, oops doesn't work that way
captain treacherous is currently the dominant sire and unless someone steps up he will continue to be with sbsw unfortunately no longer a factor and  a future dominant broodmare sire

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2020, 11:39:10 PM »
Myrén where are all your great horses tonight? Stay in FL and hide with Murrey. Lie to everyone on the deck how great there horses are until your next excuse why they don’t perform comes up.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2020, 03:57:22 AM »
wow horse truth where to start
i suspect captain treacherous beat the majority of the horses he raced against, i think that is about all you can do, what those horses did after that is irrelevant , at the moment in time he beat them

of course art official beat sbsw so he should be a great sire ...correct??, oops doesn't work that way
captain treacherous is currently the dominant sire and unless someone steps up he will continue to be with sbsw unfortunately no longer a factor and  a future dominant broodmare sire

A little update on Art Official. About 2 years ago Art Official was sold to a stud farm in Argentina, where he has been breeding to mares by, Whatapacer and such.

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2020, 09:31:25 AM »
ONCE AGAIN, Murrey with another pointless article. NO ONE cares about Moria Fanning. Her husband is a joke of a trainer who will soon be working for Burke and she is nothing but a waste of money at Hambo Society which she gets paid out of people staking there horses. Thank you Murrey for another horrible interview and reminding us of more horrible trainers and people in this business who should be working in middle school lunch rooms. Tom Fanning couldn’t train a fish to swim. Tom and Moria 2 big goofy looking misfits.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

master blaster

• Top Claimer
  • Fan first
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2020, 11:40:05 AM »
ONCE AGAIN, Murrey with another pointless article. NO ONE cares about Moria Fanning. Her husband is a joke of a trainer who will soon be working for Burke and she is nothing but a waste of money at Hambo Society which she gets paid out of people staking there horses. Thank you Murrey for another horrible interview and reminding us of more horrible trainers and people in this business who should be working in middle school lunch rooms. Tom Fanning couldn’t train a fish to swim. Tom and Moria 2 big goofy looking misfits.

YOU ARE ONE JEALOUS, BORED PERSON. IF TRAINER WINS TO MUCH, THEY JUICE AND CHEAT. TOM FANNING DOESN'T JUICE AND CHEAT AND HE IS A JOKE! MUST SUCK TO BE MISERABLE AND HATEFUL ALL THE TIME  11.wp
IF YOU POST STUPID SHIT YOU DESERVE TO GET TRASHED ON

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal