Author Topic: Ron Gurfein, Myron Bell, Murrey Brown  (Read 23093 times)

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
Ron Gurfein, Myron Bell, Murrey Brown
« on: November 06, 2020, 09:40:37 AM »
3 of the biggest jokes and scams in horse racing. The 3 together don’t have a penny saved. Myron being the laughing joke of sale in Maryland all week. He lies and Anthony swears by it and these investors just keep buying there bull. Gurfein is a has been who got lucky a few times and pushed out of the game and declared non competitive anymore. Murrey fired from Hanover and hated by Doctor J. He was nothing but useless payroll and trouble. Best part is they all think they are something special. Specially washed out maybe.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Barnman69

• 4 claimer
Re: Ron Gurfein, Myron Bell, Murrey Brown
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 12:39:02 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 01:21:19 PM »
Dead on. Myron a clown  Gurf a bigger clown.

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 01:23:44 PM »
3 wind bags who think they know it all

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 01:39:31 PM »
BROWN A FAG

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 02:50:55 PM »
Tell Myron to buy a pair of socks. Without George where would he be?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 03:45:28 PM »
pacing queen and others, please list your accomplishments in the industry so we can compare to ones you have called out
just curious
thanks

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 04:54:23 PM »
Ya don´t win that many Hambos on luck, Ask the Simpsons what they think of Murray, he didn´t stay at Hanover that many years being an idiot. Agree Myron a pain in the ass but he´s harmless.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 06:37:37 PM »
3 of the biggest jokes and scams in horse racing. The 3 together don’t have a penny saved. Myron being the laughing joke of sale in Maryland all week. He lies and Anthony swears by it and these investors just keep buying there bull. Gurfein is a has been who got lucky a few times and pushed out of the game and declared non competitive anymore. Murrey fired from Hanover and hated by Doctor J. He was nothing but useless payroll and trouble. Best part is they all think they are something special. Specially washed out maybe.

The "RING" leader, no doubt the biggest joke, "The Mouth" of harness racing......accor ding to the Mouth........he is and was harness racing

[/quote]
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Barnman69

• 4 claimer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 05:23:57 PM »
Brown has always been egotistical overbearing PRICK

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 06:46:40 PM »
Always treated me well, either at the farm, sale and especially in the winter when he would stop by to check out how ya were doing. Did his job and I think he did it extremely well.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 07:49:46 PM »
umm ok
please remind us how many hambo winners and world champions you have owned or trained

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2020, 09:40:35 PM »
ok, your opinion i guess
 i don't know them like you must

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2020, 10:21:53 PM »
Jug in the big picture what I won or didn't win has no bearing. The point I was making this two faced fuck Gurfein has the audacity to offer an opinion when he was what is in the news now, he was a cheating fuck who BS'd his owners to go along with it. Myron Bell is just plain BS nothing more than a carney with his shell game. Murray is just Murray and he has to thank HRU for keeping his name in the harness news.

Gurfein and murrey both still only talked about because HRU let’s them talk about there past who no one cares about. Myron would be on food stamps if not for Captain T and scamming partnerships on buying brittany breds and his own mares foals for outrageous over priced average yearlings. And with all that he still is basically broke. Murrey just big mouth who talks air and owns 5% of a few horses and did nothing but spend other people’s money his whole life. Gurfein couldn’t compete at Hawthorne now let along grand circuit. And Donna Lee wants to chime in on facebook, your son is a joke and robs his owners along with Myron, Spent 7 million on babies last year, probably 100 horses at 4000 a month training, another 5 million in training, another 3 million in staking, 15 million in cost, barn made 4.9 million in 2020  ngc3 ngc3
-10 million this year for owners, fabulous job team alagna
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2020, 11:55:21 PM »
I don’t know Gurfein or Murray much and yea Myron is a full of shit blabber mouth but IMO ole Ernie M has them beat all to hell. I’m not sure it’s possible anyone in this game is a bigger tool than that guy

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal