Author Topic: ELECTION DAY  (Read 9980 times)

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
Re: ELECTION DAY
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2020, 07:04:03 PM »
Hillary Trump is whining just like accused Hillary Clinton of 4 years ago.  Everybody cheating poor Donnie, how else could he lose.......Hillar y Trump, put a skirt on while you cry you big baby......
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2020, 11:07:11 PM »
From the White House to the big house

Baronet Boy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2020, 10:19:31 AM »
Trump 2024!!

This election has been a ...real comedy show!! The libtards in North Vegas stole the votes, had 114 year old dead people voting, and won't let us in to watch the stealing, harvesting, and past posting!! My numbers showed Trump the winner all along and my numbers are never, ever wrong. Libtards = the grandstand goofs of all time!!
A Vote against Trump is a vote for Communism!!
Trump 2024!!

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2020, 12:03:54 PM »
Trump 2024!!

This election has been a ...real comedy show!! The libtards in North Vegas stole the votes, had 114 year old dead people voting, and won't let us in to watch the stealing, harvesting, and past posting!! My numbers showed Trump the winner all along and my numbers are never, ever wrong. Libtards = the grandstand goofs of all time!!

He’ll be older than Biden at that point, looks like Biden Derangement Syndrome has hit plop.  Trump going the way of Joe McCarthy and Dick Nixon....trash pile of history
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2020, 01:41:39 PM »
Trump 2024!!

CANT EVEN PICK WINNER OF 2 HORSE RACE DAN
WTF???

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    Today at 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    Today at 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal