Author Topic: John Frank Army  (Read 13585 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: John Frank Army
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2020, 12:38:02 PM »
JFA THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Including the admitted insubordination. A job well done.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2020, 01:52:07 PM »
Thank you ICE,FAT,and McGibbs from a post on another topic.
And to explain to FAT. It was a give and take. I'm ordered to perform something I,JOHN FRANK ARMY think wrong,he gonna tell his superiors where to go,regardless at time of consequences. On the other hand. He was a LOYAL soldier and I would have never regretted my time spent. MET real true friends of all races and although I'll never see or hear from them again,A individual always remembers them. It the soul of brotherhood. I know it a long time ago,but those that served never forget.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2020, 01:56:54 PM »
Thank you ICE,FAT,and McGibbs from a post on another topic.
And to explain to FAT. It was a give and take. I'm ordered to perform something I,JOHN FRANK ARMY think wrong,he gonna tell his superiors where to go,regardless at time of consequences. On the other hand. He was a LOYAL soldier and I would have never regretted my time spent. MET real true friends of all races and although I'll never see or hear from them again,A individual always remembers them. It the soul of brotherhood. I know it a long time ago,but those that served never forget.

Daughter 6yrs in Corps...she explained it all.

MagnaballGin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2020, 03:45:57 PM »
Thanks for your service JOHN FRANK ARMY...you are a true American Patriot!  tmbz1

Hawkeye fan

• Stakes Horse
John Frank Army
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2020, 06:48:37 PM »
Thanks for your service.....
you are the man

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2020, 08:15:45 PM »
Thanks for your service.....
you are the man

Maybe if you spread his ass cheeks a lil further you might be able to get your tongue up there as well!

tmbz1

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Hawkeye fan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2020, 11:21:39 PM »
FUCK OFF YOU COCK
 I WOULD LOVE THE BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU
THAT HAVE BIG MUSCLES BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN
AND RUN THEIR FUCKING MOUTH .........

YOUR A FUCKING PUSSY ......GO SUCK A COCK

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2020, 02:32:09 PM »
KIRBY: You a disgustin POS. JOHN FRANK ARMY always available. MEET me some time. You would be wearin GEORGE WASHINGTON teeth if your not alredy.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2020, 07:18:01 PM »
Kirby you ignorant fuck. I'll spread your ass cheeks and stuff your head up it.

Ok..When can I expect the engagement?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2020, 07:18:34 PM »
FUCK OFF YOU COCK
 I WOULD LOVE THE BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU
THAT HAVE BIG MUSCLES BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN
AND RUN THEIR FUCKING MOUTH .........

YOUR A FUCKING PUSSY ......GO SUCK A COCK

Now Now TONY..Be a good little wop!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2020, 07:21:39 PM »
Thanks for your service JOHN FRANK ARMY...you are a true American Patriot!  tmbz1

Christ Tony how many screen names do you have?

Hawkeye fan

• Stakes Horse
John Frank ------
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2020, 08:08:03 PM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: John Frank ------
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2020, 10:10:21 AM »
HAWKEYE: Enjoy the day. Know you will feast as you an DAWN great cooks. I'm havin pork chops,green beans,a yam and salad. That's all I know how to cook.
As a side note. Went out this morning to Jewel. Came back and could smell the turkeys from others apartments cookin. The smell from mine is stale cig smoke. Although the day and me eatin habits reminds me of ARMY. Never took leave when me in,except R and R. A lot of 3 day passes. Wanted to save for early out and decent paycheck when I departed. But THANKSGIVIN and CHRISTMAS a soldiers delight. In both STATES and NAM. ARMY cooks do a great job both those days.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

bug boy

• Top Claimer

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: JF ARMY'S HANDICAPPING BUDDY
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2020, 07:42:22 PM »
Got news for you. YEARS ago,many,started out postin at ESPN horse racin. Made me name there. BYKE boy was also there with his nut cake entourage. Faithful IDIOTS who cooked and sold his EXOTIC dishes at tracks thru-out country. Him and followers were complete A-HOLES. JOHN FRANK ARMY pointed out. They would post dump ass bets on pic sixes totally anywhere from $1800 to $3200 sayin they actually bettin. MIND FUC BETS. When they hit BYKE boy would congraduate himself. I'M good the fuc would say. MIND bets are great. Ask his entourage. He had me SHIT-CANNED from ESPN. ESPN told me I was a FUC and not allowed to post anymore. OK that works. Moved on. So did BYKE boy. He became doin his fuckin thin FAMOUS. So did JOHN FRANK ARMY. Every one in country learned who he is. PUBLIC HANDICAPPER,BARN-TO-WIRE,and last stop LUC PUCKS SHITHOLE. TRUUUST me. STEVE DELLINGER was a friend of mine. Died under suspicious circumstances. He loved BYK. We argued quite a bit about the USELESS FUC. Nothin to this day. MEMBER talkin with STEVE. He very religious. Do you member anything before you born. YOU won't know anything after you dead. Byke and boys came to ARLINGTON PARK tribute to STEVE. They had a big paid for get togeather the same day right next to JOHN FRANK ARMY throwin his annual FRANK DAY at races. I stopped over. Only to pay tribute to STEVE. All the boys there. No conflict because STEVE was a great guy. But BYKE BOY is a FUCKIN POS. To this day on his website. Watch his 4 horses in races for 6's. Then tell me HOW THE FUC HE EVER WINS a FUCKIN PENNY. And this the FUC who had JOHN FRANK ARMY BANNNNNDED from ESPN.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal