Author Topic: Congrats Justice Amy Coney Barrett  (Read 6444 times)

slivercharm

• Elite
Congrats Justice Amy Coney Barrett
« on: October 26, 2020, 09:01:04 PM »
Amy is a long time horseplayer

We need more women like her in this world

A role model to all our daughters that’s for sure
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

horses first

• Elite
Re: Congrats Justice Amy Coney Barrett
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 10:38:58 PM »
Will be Trumps legacy with three conservative judges on the SC and nearly 200 federal judges. I see Joe yesterday thought he was running against someone named George🤣. His wife is sitting next to him quietly trying to say Trump🤣. Holy shit that's brutally but the blacks and hispanics will get Trump across the goal line. What a nice birthday gift for HRC another SC judge.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 08:03:50 AM »
Meanwhile,

Trump is off to Nebraska today.   

There's exactly 1 Electoral vote up for grabs in Nebraska.

A week out and the Republican incumbent is in Nebraska.

It's all over.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 09:20:23 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. Blacks and Hispanics!!!!!  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 They are in for Trump. That's what the polls say for all those poll watchers. Guess we will see in 7 days?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 01:27:01 PM »
A month ago I would have said Biden had the bigger edge and I adding to EV positions, started buying solar companies, alt fuel or battery and mining companies. It worked perfect until last week when things started shifting and the race was becoming closer. Even up on those positions and letting some run I doubt we know who wins on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th giving one a look after the election to change the course of stock picking. While Biden maybe the favorite in the overseas betting markets Trump is getting more money wagered as a underdog. Whether who wins to me it's more important the senate stay red so the democrats don't unravel 160 years of history.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 01:59:05 PM »
Lyin'Jim,

Pleaase refrain from ruining another thread with your redboarding bullshit.

Nobody gives a shit what a busted phone bank broker thinks about abortion, especially a shit-head Catholic like you.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 06:14:52 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 lying poon is more the accurate that years of lies and untruths by you. Phone broker ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. BAF was my badge bitch for 15 years on the trading floor filling orders and traders spreads. Sorry your a hater!!!! No matter who wins a trader has just one job make money no matter who is in office.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2020, 10:13:56 PM »
The two pollsters who had 2016 correct hasn't seen black voter turnout this close to a election at 15% and growing. Black young men are going out and voting against a Biden long dark winter closing down and shutting off jobs for those that need them and have made more money in the last 4 years. Poverty for blacks never this low before Jan 2020. Hispanics also choosing Trump not wanting the Biden open borders flooding and taking jobs they have secured. I'm still skeptic of a lot of these polls but at least these guys have a track record.

The progressives out today which have been quiet but are chirping up a storm after ACB about packing courts and putting progressives in the cabinet. Joe all of the sudden has a lot of strings pushing him along.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2020, 10:18:22 PM »
The two pollsters who had 2016 correct hasn't seen black voter turnout this close to a election at 15% and growing. Black young men are going out and voting against a Biden long dark winter closing down and shutting off jobs for those that need them and have made more money in the last 4 years. Poverty for blacks never this low before Jan 2020. Hispanics also choosing Trump not wanting the Biden open borders flooding and taking jobs they have secured. I'm still skeptic of a lot of these polls but at least these guys have a track record.

The progressives out today which have been quiet but are chirping up a storm after ACB about packing courts and putting progressives in the cabinet. Joe all of the sudden has a lot of strings pushing him along.

Dems 2 talking points high unemployment during a pandemic

And trump trying to open country to soon

Which do they want closed economy or more jobs why they trying to play both sides of the fence

I was nervous 6 weeks ago now ehh not so much
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 08:13:46 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Every time Silver Skeleton's 25 shares of Penn Gaming goes down 30%, he comes and tells lies about Calhoun.

Jealousy and hatred of Calhoun won't get you far. 

You'll top out in a cube like Brian or living off your wife's school salary in Arizona like Lyin' Jim.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2020, 09:57:11 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Every time Silver Skeleton's 25 shares of Penn Gaming goes down 30%, he comes and tells lies about Calhoun.

Jealousy and hatred of Calhoun won't get you far. 

You'll top out in a cube like Brian or living off your wife's school salary in Arizona like Lyin' Jim.

Silver Skeleton in a cube.... 73cv.2

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2020, 01:20:40 PM »
A month ago I would have said Biden had the bigger edge and I adding to EV positions, started buying solar companies, alt fuel or battery and mining companies. It worked perfect until last week when things started shifting and the race was becoming closer. Even up on

those positions and letting some run

I doubt we know who wins on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th giving one a look after the election to change the course of stock picking. While Biden maybe the favorite in the overseas betting markets Trump is getting more money wagered as a underdog. Whether who wins to me it's more important the senate stay red so the democrats don't unravel 160 years of history.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Down another 1,200 on the Dow since your pathetic "Calhoun!  Look at me!  Please!!!" shameful redboard.

Ok, I looked.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

How big a bowl of dicks you eating today, Lyin' Jim?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2020, 06:43:02 PM »
FSLR up 11% today thank you 11.wp Tsla sure a bit of a blip but own at 550 before the split so doing well. Retired at 48 dope and finishing up on a new biz in AZ. Lying Poon it's all good here and seeing that record Hispanic turnout for Trump across the US are minorities going to carry Trump in 2020???

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2020, 06:53:43 PM »
All solar or alt fuel or battery up 1-2% or down 3% while the big guy up 11%. No tech no worries...a bubble. Some stay at Homer's I have down some but all great poon. No worries that your counting my money I'm ok with it unlike you why you sob like a little toddler. Hey lying poon ever going to name any horses you owned in the past instead of the fake owning shares of a horse. C'mon man step up for once and give us some names!!!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2020, 06:55:13 PM »
Anyone know if that was Poon in Philly taking that washer out of the store on a dolly? Inquiring minds want to know.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal