Author Topic: do you think john frank  (Read 4837 times)

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
Re: do you think john frank
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2020, 11:21:40 PM »
Frank is a fudge packer

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 02:13:35 AM »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 03:06:57 PM »
Nice comments. STANDARD for TRUMP lovers or should I say STANDARDBREDS.
JOHN FRANK ARMY wears a mask at all times whenever he steps out of his vehichle. He wears winter gloves whenever he enters anywhere. That includes pumpin gas. He brings paper napkins for ATM'S and grocery checkout if he chosses to check out himself. Right into garbage nearby after done. He know like individuals walkin wrong way down a grocery aisle,as they are perfectly marked. He washes his hands continuoisy,when he returns home. He don't believe in hand sanitizer.
NOW you know,JOHN FRANK ARMY currently workin off a $2350 debt to his dentist. A thousand will come thru on insurance,so that leaves me $1350. I'm currently at $30.00 a hour at $1,020 worked off. Got $330.00 left. When I done he will owe me about $800.00. He owns a horse ranch and gave one to his daughters on property next to his. I trade dental for work. He in BARRINGTON HILLS,and that be HORSE COUNTRY. And he home is huge.
Me question to all ye TRUMP LOVERS. JOHN FRANK ARMY has all his teeth. He's seen all the TRUMP red neck rally's. A person can count the # of teeth these TRUMP FANS have combined,and that be 6.
AND for all's you TRUMP LOVERS INFO. JOHN FRANK ARMY CBR. HE worn HAZ-MAT suits many a time. SO go ahead and follow your DRAFT DODGIN LOVER,you got 2 weeks left. DID,JOHN FRANK ARMY say LEFT.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 03:15:37 PM »
JF real. Ran into a guy at Arlington with home address pinned to his chest that was handicapping college football, while rambling about Faraldo, luc puke, and president big toe!

Had to be him. My guess is tilted upcoming election to lock winner and new president biden.

Appreciate your service mr. Frank!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2020, 03:17:03 PM »
JF real. Ran into a guy at Arlington with home address pinned to his chest that was handicapping college football, while rambling about Faraldo, luc puke, and president big toe!

Had to be him. My guess is tilted upcoming election to lock winner and new president biden.

Appreciate your service mr. Frank!

NAME AND ADDRESS PINNED TO HIS CHEST

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

,, ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 04:10:45 PM »
Pay attention HORNEY.
Anyone ever walks into ARLINGTON PARK or their INVESTED SHITHOLE TRACKSIDE and asks DO YOU KNOW a INDIVIDUAL named JOHN FRANK.
I've been there for 40 years. Everyone knows who I AM and that includes those thru-out country including OWNERS and TRAINERS.
Don't forget: The name is FRANK,JOHN FRANK ARMY and everyone knows who I AM. You something JOHN FRANK ARMY. YOU THE FUCKIN MAN.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 04:22:51 PM »
And HORNEY TRUMP BOY LOVER.
You didn't tell JOHN FRANK ARMY who you is.
NOT surprizin.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2020, 05:11:33 PM »
NAME AND ADDRESS PINNED TO HIS CHEST

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

,, ngc3 ngc3

ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal