Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY--O-NEG.  (Read 3583 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY--O-NEG.
« on: October 14, 2020, 05:26:48 PM »
You all know what that means. I can give to others but I must get O-NEG.
Studies have now shown that O blood people are less to catch virus and less likely to croak. I knew this from a couple months ago,but now bein confirmed.
MEMBER that time in BASIC in 1968. We all in for maybe 10 days. You all member as JOHN FRANK ARMY posted before.
Had close to a hundred sitting in a steamy hot room. By the way. There never any air conditioning or fans. The objective was to get DRAFTEES to up for more years promising a lush job that would not involve front line combat. So'S they show films of dead soldiers in VIET NAM. NASTY. Soldiers blown apart and de-capitated. FUCKIN BRUTAL.
DRILLS say,do you want to end up like this. Guys start goin to other room to re-enlist. Goes from a hundred down to a last 5. Me bud,GREG, from CARPENTERSVILLE who I sittin next to goes:JOHN I recently married and have a young baby. I should up. I say's GREG do not give in. We here for 2 years and NO MORE. There 5 left. We not given in.
The DRILLS realize this.
JOHN FRANK ARMY was likin this SHIT goin on. The DRILLS were passin out candy bars and pepsi's and were so nice. JOHN FRANK ARMY thought this ARMY is great. Until one DRILL comes up while I'M havin a nice swig of me pepsi. He belts the can out of me mouth while I'M tryin to enjoy. Then all the DRILLS go bezerk. Callin us 5 the most digustin shit. Made us go outside and try to do 100 push-ups with one foot on are backs. FUCKIN BRUTAL. Then I get signaled out,by DRILLS. YOU motherfuckin FUC. Your O-NEG ain't you. JOHN FRANK ARMY says let me look at me tags. The drill kicks JOHN FRANK ARMY hard. You going to DRACULLA. HUH,WHAT.
That FUC DR. drained me of practically all me blood. He goes here some RITZE crackers and know go back to your unit. I'M young but I'M exhausted. I stumples back to barrecks. First thin,JOHN FRANK ARMY said to me bunk mate FRALEY. WHAT the FUC did you re-up for for more years. He goes,PARACHUTIN packin school. That should help when you eventually leave service.
And that was the start of JOHN FRANK ARMY in ARMY. He was a rebellious fuc. As bad a fuc he was,ARMY considered him a great risk. They gave him,TOP SECRET,TOP SECURITY. They knew I GOOD. AND I always was.
SO,LURKER,YOU POS. JOHN FRANK ARMY tells you again SKIRT. Tell HORSEPLOP you BRANCH OF SERVICE.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY--O-NEG.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 05:31:16 PM »
frankiepark

stop actin like a nut
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 06:12:26 PM »
Let me tell you something PUKE.
You a NOBODY. A fucker that inherited. You like the MAVIN in TB'S.
My DAD passed away when he 40 and I,11. I had a great life as a kid. He was a CPA in the biggest firm in downtown CHICAGO. We had a nice cottage in TWIN LAKES,WISCONSIN,on Lake Elizabeth. Grat times. And your POP a used car saleman. I guess he invested wisely. MY DAD a NAVY VET in WORLD WAR 11. How's about your POPS. Give me his record. I'M not tryin to disgrass,but it you that is the fuc that continues with your braggot. Keep on with your fuckin BS nonsense.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 01:06:23 PM »
FRANKIEPARK

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

WHO CARES

ABOUT YOU ARMY MADE UP STORIES..

ngc3 ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 03:35:47 PM »
HERE'S to you PUK.
JOHN FRANK ARMY don't lie. He tells the TRUTH.
Hard for a little FAT FUC like you that never served to even understand.
You should try tellin the TRUTH sometime. How's them PARTY'S goin at your place all the time.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 03:45:09 PM »
NAME AND ADDRESS PINNED ON YOUR CHEST ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 04:26:41 PM »
HOW'S them contests and PARTY'S goin SHRIMP BOY.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 05:26:06 PM »
Lets add in your fake lyin trips to sales,your fake goin to watch your cheap shit ponies run and all your meetup=s with the same posters who constantly respond to you.
You should learn instead of lyin all the time and go to TRUMP RALLY. HE LOVES SHITS LIKE YOU.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 06:35:42 PM »
HOW'S them contests and PARTY'S goin SHRIMP BOY.

SHRIMP ? what's better:  shrimp > lobster > crab  *  asking for the hi rollers  ^  for you, Frankie  ~  stick to fish sticks

and another thing?  we catch a lot of lobster and shrimp up there in Lake Michigan - ;but,? why's it called Lake Michigan if it's by Illinois, Chicago * that just does not seem logical
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 06:37:58 PM by caddy »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal