General Category > Thoroughbred Racing

Churchill Downs shithole ARLINGTON TRACKSIDE.

(1/3) > >>

JOHN FRANK:
The fucks close the outside patio where those can have fresh air and social distance. Took away all tables and seats. And wanting everyone to go inside even though the next 10 days temperature forecast is 75+.
(1) So's I stopped there today after work to pic up moola I loaned to a bettor. I also was there Saturday,Preakness day wastin me time when the guy did not show. Me mistake. There 30 minutes.
(2) Since Saturday and that inside was packed and no one allowed outside.
     6 regular everyday bettors have come down with COV.
     3 Security have come down with COV.
     1 Teller has come down with COV. 
     I cocktail waitress has come down with COV.   
     And the KICKER. Stupid fuc GREEK from million room can't miss a day. Had to be there all day for Preakness. Sunday developed very high fever,went to hospital and died Monday afternoon from COV. No doubt had symtoms that day and just had to go to trackside and bet.
(3) The FUCKIN hole has NO ventilation system to pump in fresh air. KARDASHIAN FUC and CHURCHILL just want your FUCKIN money. This place a cesspool of virus. Can't imagine how many will also come down ill and possibly croak. And you would have thought they might have a sign on entrance door: ENTER at own risk. Some have contacted VIRUS here in recent days and one has died. NOT that FUCKIN KARDASHIAN FUC. WE WANT YOUR MONEY. VOTE FOR TRUMP.
(4) Someone needs to TORCH the INFESTED SHITHOLE. Can't even imagine what the 2 BREEDERS CUP days will produce.

JOHN FRANK:
And nothing in that SHITHOLE is bein SANITIZED. Except their new sportsbar,formerly DITKA'S. That bein well maintained. Tons of big screen TV's and social. They want you to watch events and bet on your phone with a BET RIVERS account. I said earlier TORCH the JOINT. I'VE re-considered. Drop a SMART BOMB on the SHITHOLE.

luker2453:
What an incoherent rant by a nut job, keep it up John, maybe walk just relax.

luker2453:
No, just a case of Miller Lite per day, that will do it.

Alex:
JOHN FRANK ARMY

A TRUE AMERICAN HERO.   tmbz1

THANK YOU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version