Author Topic: Indicted horse trainers  (Read 28256 times)

old guy

• Stakes Horse
Re: Indicted horse trainers
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2020, 10:03:41 AM »
I will say it was disturbing watching Allard parade around Fasig-Tipton examining yearlings like he didn’t have a care in the world.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2020, 12:17:02 PM »
Sub human piece of shit.
great marketing tool for the USTA, we take anybody, even indicted trainers. Joe says they´re not convicted yet, so what is the problem. Banca great guy he never had an idea that stuff was ALLEGEDLY going on.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2020, 04:58:19 PM »
Counselor: What are your thoughts on a timeframe when the courts deal with the original indictments?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2020, 05:18:41 PM »
Allard is operating as usual

he aint afraid of no

GHOST
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2020, 12:29:33 AM »
EACH OF THE INDICTED IS ENTITLED TO A "SPEEDY TRIAL" AS PER THE CONSTITUTION.  FURTHER, THEY ARE ENTITLED TO A JURY TRIAL.   IN ESSENCE THIS MEANS THEY MUST BE TRIED WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF THE DATE OF THEIR RREST UNLESS THEY IN FACT SIGN A WAIVER STATING THAT THEY WILL IN FACT WAIVE THAT RIGHT.

THE QUESTION HERE IS THAT THE ATTORNEYS FOR EITHER OF THE PARTIES CAN IN FACT CLAIM THAT THE PANDEMIC HAS CAUSED A DELAY IN THE PREPARATION OF THEIR CASES OR THEIR DEFENSE.

THERE IS A TERM CLLED "TOLLING" WHICH BASICALLY MEANS THAT EVERYTHING IS STAYED BUT PRESERVED DURING A SITUATION THAT NEITHER PARTY CONTROLLED.  THEREFORE, THE TIME FROM AROUND MARCH 23 2020 TO CURRENT---EITHER SIDE CAN SAY THE RIGHT TO A "SPEEDY TRIAL" MUST BE EXTENDED DUE TO THE "TOLLING " OF THE PANDEMIC DELAYS.   

I PERSONALLY BELEIVE THAT THE COURT MAY GO THIS ROUTE AND THEREFORE THE TRIAL OR PLEA DEAL COULD BE EXTENDED TO SUMMER OF 2021.

TIME WILL TELL.

THE RACING COMMUNITY WILL KNOW ABOUT THE ADDITIONAL INDICTMENTS BEFORE THE ATTORNEYS OR THE INVOLVED.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2020, 04:37:47 AM »
Counselor: I will assume that some of the indicted will "sing" to avoid a longer sentence. And I am sure that the list of people that bought and used these illegal drugs is greater than the 29 people named so far.  Will the added names be on hold till summer of 21 too or will more indictments be annoimced sooner?

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2020, 11:28:56 PM »
"Rumor" has it that there are many more involved and several additional indictments.   This is not uncommon to take an extended period of time to go thru a large case such as this.   Plus with the  "PANDEMIC" many worked from home and continue to work from home.   It is obvious in my opinion that these delays are warranted due to the extensive files and evidence accumulated over several years.   

If there are additional indictments ------and again, I have only heard "RUMORS" not fact---most likely additional indictments are forthcoming and they will continue to add in number as additional information is shared by these newly indicted with law enforcement.

My guess, is a trial or plea deal in June 2021 for the original indicted group.   I personally feel this will all be handled via plea deals.  The federal system is built on plea deals and "cooperation" from those indicted.   The win rate is 97% to 98% for the PROSECUTORS.  There is an old saying that the feds never ask the accused a question unless they already have the evidence supporting their known answer!

This is important case law as other states may use these cases to police the industry that is under severe scrutiny by several special interest groups and the publicity regarding the various integrity acts now being presented and considered in congress.

This case came at a very bad time for the harness industry.  It has created a lot of bad press and fortunately the COVID-19 drama took away much of the negative publicity that would have been in the public eye.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2020, 05:43:31 AM »
Thank you Counselor

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2020, 11:35:23 AM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2020, 12:26:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure Pigland is still hoping for an indictment with the Brigade Chiefs name on it

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2020, 12:27:32 PM »
I'm pretty sure Pigland is still hoping for an indictment with the Brigade Chiefs name on it
yeshow fo they not name burke

Ruffolo Buster

• 4 claimer
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2020, 01:00:34 PM »
The Counselor is Joe Dakuras.  He knows enough legal terminology to be dangerous.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2020, 07:06:44 PM »
The Counselor is Joe Dakuras.  He knows enough legal terminology to be dangerous.

LIVE FROMS THE SANDS 73cv.2
 tmbz1

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2020, 10:22:22 PM »
I recall that there is several status hearings coming up before Christmas for several of the indicted.  A "status" hearing does just that---give the status of the prosecutors case and the defense.   Truly, it is a scorecard per say.   It will be interesting to see the status as there is years of evidence that has been gathered since the Chester investigation several years ago.  Further, there are several powerful folks within the industry pushing hard for additional indictments to be presented.   

These "status" hearings will give everyone an update on where these cases stand and what the target dates are moving forward.  They may even mention additional indictments that are either already presented or will be presented. 

This I do know as fact-----only the judge will make all of the interim and final decisions.  That is the only fact at this point!   Otherwise, both sides are still pointing fingers!!!!

The finger pointing will become less and less as we move towards a trial date and the indicted will be forced to accept a plea (which is how I believe this will end) or a trail!!!

Time will tell.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2020, 11:20:48 PM »
Whoever is employed by HT

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal