Author Topic: Indicted horse trainers  (Read 28253 times)

bond

• Elite
Re: Indicted horse trainers
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2020, 09:47:35 AM »
I recall that there is several status hearings coming up before Christmas for several of the indicted.  A "status" hearing does just that---give the status of the prosecutors case and the defense.   Truly, it is a scorecard per say.   It will be interesting to see the status as there is years of evidence that has been gathered since the Chester investigation several years ago.  Further, there are several powerful folks within the industry pushing hard for additional indictments to be presented.   

These "status" hearings will give everyone an update on where these cases stand and what the target dates are moving forward.  They may even mention additional indictments that are either already presented or will be presented. 

This I do know as fact-----only the judge will make all of the interim and final decisions.  That is the only fact at this point!   Otherwise, both sides are still pointing fingers!!!!

The finger pointing will become less and less as we move towards a trial date and the indicted will be forced to accept a plea (which is how I believe this will end) or a trail!!!

Time will tell.

COUNCELOR--HOW DO i SEND YOU A PERSONAL MESSAGE?? doesnt work when I try.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2020, 12:11:32 PM »
COUNCELOR--HOW DO i SEND YOU A PERSONAL MESSAGE?? doesnt work when I try.

hes a moderator ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2020, 11:01:14 PM »
I HAVE NO CLUE HOW THIS SITE WORKS.   I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I AM NOT A MODERATOR NOR HAVE I OWNED OR TRAINED A STANDARDBRED IN EXCESS OF 30 YEARS!!!!  FURTHER, I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THE TRAINERS THAT WERE INDICTED AND AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES I DO NOT HAVE  "DOG IN THIS FIGHT!"   I JUST TRY TO BE OBJECTIVE----NON BIASED AND HOPEFULLY HELP RELAYS FACT---NOT RUMOR OR FICTION.

THE EVIDENCE LOOKS VERY DAMAGING BUT AGAIN THAT IS ONLY WHAT I HAVE READ AND SEEN FIRST HAND.   I DO NOT KNOW WHAT DEFENSE THE ATTORNEYS HAVE IN MIND OR IN THEIR POSSESSION.   IT IS MY OPINION THAT THERE WILL BE NO TRIALS----ALL WILL PLEAD OUT AND EFFECTIVELY THERE WILL BE A RUSH TO POINT FINGERS TO GET LIGHTER SENTENCES.   NO ONE WINS IN THESE CASES.  NO ONE WILL ENJOY THEIR LIFE POST SENTENCING AS THEY ENJOYED IT PRE- SENTENCING.

THESE ARE REAL ISSUES WITH REAL JUDGES AND TRUTHFULLY THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK IS THE TRENDSETTER IN WHITE COLLAR CRIME SINCE THE LOCATION IN WALL STREET!!!!   

THIS IS GOING TO GET INTERESTING FORALL PARTIES AND I ONLY HOPE THAT JUSTICE IS OBTAINED--THE TRUTH....THE FACTS AND FOR THOSE THAT REQUIRE PUNISHMENT---THEY ARE PUNISHED.   IF YOU ARE INNOCENT---SO BE IT!!  MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!

THERE IS NO FRIENDS IN FEDERAL COURT.  BLAND AND RULINGS ON FACT!!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!

I ONY TRY TO BE HOMEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD AND NON-BIASED.

Ruffolo Buster

• 4 claimer
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2020, 11:36:59 PM »
Joe Dakuras hasn't owned or trained a horse in 30 years.

loge490

• NW-1
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2020, 11:44:48 PM »
Truth man your a fucking idiot, Shane and Pete are father and son so stop posting on shit you have no idea about

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2020, 11:25:46 AM »
I just love seeing at Pocono's === a Rene Allard now trained by Lou Pena and driven by Simon....

Gotta love this game....

Who's more corrupt ? the indicted trainers or the Race Officials.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2020, 11:26:21 AM »
pocono is un watchable

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2020, 03:33:17 PM »
Wheres Bret Revington? gone, but things never change. Corruption top to bottom.

Nostrathomas

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2020, 05:23:10 PM »
I just love seeing at Pocono's === a Rene Allard now trained by Lou Pena and driven by Simon....

Gotta love this game....

They should post the Miranda warning at the paddock entrance, just to save time...

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2020, 08:59:50 PM »

Gotta love this game....

Not even close. The Race Officials at every track.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2020, 09:45:05 PM »

Gotta love this game....

Rene definitely has a sense of humor,  in your face

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2020, 12:51:11 AM »
IT IS UNCLEAR ON WHAT THE ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY BE AS THERE ARE ALLEGEDLY ADDITIONAL HORSEFOLKS TO BE INDICTED.   I HAVE READ EXCERPTS FROM SEVERAL OF THE POWER FOLKS IN HARNESS RACING AND THEY SEEM TO FEEL THAT THERE ARE ADDITIONAL INDICTMENTS COMING VERY SOON.   USUALLY, IN AN INVESTIGATION SEVERAL OF THE KEY ADVOCATES ARE KEPT IN THE LOOP TO THE INVESTIGATION AS WELL AS THE DIRECTION OF THE INVESTIGATION.   IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SEVERAL OF THESE FOLKS HAVE STATED PUBLICLY THAT THERE ARE INDICTMENTS TO COME.

IF THIS IS FACT----THEN IS IS LOGICAL THAT CERTAIN ENTITIES CAN LOOK AT DIFFERENT RACES OF HORSES THAT HAD ENHANCED PERFORMANCE.   I AM VERY SURE THAT BLOOD DRAWN AT CHESTER SEVERAL YEARS BACK WAS DRWN AND STORED FOR FUTURE TESTING.  THIS IS FACT.  WHETHER THEY HAVE USED THESE PAST SAMPLES AND COMPARED TO THOSE INDICTED TRAINERS ---THERE COULD BE A CORRELATION TO PERFORMANCE V NON-PERFORMANCE ENHANCED HORSES WHERE THE OUTCOME OF THE RACES COULD BE CONSTRUED AS CONTROLLED OR IN ESSENCE "FIXED."   

I PERSONALLY DID NOT BELEIVE THAT THE INVESTIGATION WAS HEADED IN THAT DIRECTION BUT 'RUMORS" ABOUND THAT IT IS.   I HAVE NO FACTS SUPPORTING THIS CLAIM---ONLY HEARSAY.

FOLKS, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IT WILL BE LIKE AN OPERA.   PEOPLE WILL BE SINGING AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THE FEDS OPERATE---THERE WILL BE DEALS OFFERED TO REDUCE SENTENCES.   EACH OF THE ATTORNEYS WILL RECOMMEND TO THE INDICTED TO TAKE THE DEALS.  IF A PUBLIC DEFENDER IS INVOLVED THEY WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO THEIR CLIENT TO ACCEPT A PLEA AS THERE ARE ACTUAL PAY PLANS THAT PUBLIC DEFENDERS ARE PAID--THE MOST EFFICIENT PAYMENT IS FOR ACHIEVING A "PLEA DEAL."     THEREFORE, I WOULD NOT BE SURPRIED IF EVERY ONE OF THE INDICTED DOE A PLEA DEAL.

FURTHER, I DO THINK THESE TRIALS/PLEA DEALS WILL BE EXTENDED IF IN FACT THE "RUMORS" OF ADDITIONAL PEOPLE ARE INDICTED.   IF THIS IS TRUE I BELEIVE THE TRIALS WILL BE SCHEDULED IN FALL OF 2021.  TIME WILL TELL.

THESE COMMENTS ARE BASED ON OPINION WITHOUT A FACTUAL BIAS NOR AFFIDAVITS OR DISCLOSED TESTIMONY.  THEREFORE, I DO NOT WANT TO MISLEAD ANUONE ON THIS SITE AS MY STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON "RUMORS"---AND MY COMMENTS ARE BASED ON WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD AND READ---I DO NOT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE AS THE FEDS HAVE NOT RELEASED THIS AS FAR AS I KNOW.

THERE WERE SEVERAL STATUS HEARINGS SCHEDULED FOR THE FALL.  THIS WILL STATE THE DISEMINATION OF INFORMATION AND YOU WILL SEE MORE FACTS BEING RELEASED AND THE PATH OF THIS CASE.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2020, 04:08:05 PM »
Thanks for the opinions, they are appreciated.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2020, 04:10:13 PM »
Thanks for the opinions, they are appreciated.

VALUED AND APPRECIATED tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2020, 08:40:58 AM »
The counselor knows his stuff. His info and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal