Author Topic: LETS PRAY FOR OUR PRESIDENT..  (Read 28603 times)

augustaandy

• Elite
Re: LETS PRAY FOR OUR PRESIDENT..
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2020, 10:46:22 PM »
great president

prayers for him

vcjt1961

• NW-1
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2020, 01:15:45 AM »
Hey Calhoun, you would think after your 12,677 posts on this site, you would get tired of running your militant anti-american rants that no one cares what you say, you total piece of shit!! Its amazing you actually think your smart. It just shows how you have no fuckin life, 12,677 posts? LOL. There is no doubt, you are black, militant, a democrat, racist. I could only pray you are one of those pussy democrats that promise to really leave the country when TRUMP WINS AGAIN ! because you hate the guy so much. If you are stupid enough to vote for a man that cant speak in full sentences or hold a thought and who is going to be in diapers in 2 years, talking to other world leaders, even are enemies or if you think that whore Kamala Harris is a winner, you even more stupid then I thought. Cant wait till TRUMP wins again, because I hope everyone on this site destroys your militant ass LOL! You just cant stop running your condescending BIG MOUTH, just on this subject alone you posted some stupid shit 5 times, what a douche bag LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 01:23:23 AM by vcjt1961 »

vcjt1961

• NW-1
Re: WASNT PLANNING ON VOTING FOR TRUMP
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2020, 01:36:27 AM »
ONCE AND FOR ALL FUCK THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER BULLSHIT, ITS ALL JUST A FRONT FOR ALL THE IDIOTS THAT DONATE THIER MONEY TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. AND GO FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY ALL LIVES MATTER FUCK YOU ALL TO BAD!!!!!!!

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2020, 07:25:02 AM »
well said 1961

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2020, 07:52:01 AM »
The only “well said” commentaries on Trumper’s run in with ‘karma and science”.....was last night on Saturday Night Live....... I think they got it about perfect.....welco me back SNL...... ;D 62za.clp 62za.clp 62za.clp 62za.clp 62za.clp
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2020, 09:21:32 AM »
Hey Calhoun, you would think after your 12,677 posts on this site, you would get tired of running your militant anti-american rants that no one cares what you say, you total piece of shit!! Its amazing you actually think your smart. It just shows how you have no fuckin life, 12,677 posts? LOL. There is no doubt, you are black, militant, a democrat, racist. I could only pray you are one of those pussy democrats that promise to really leave the country when TRUMP WINS AGAIN ! because you hate the guy so much. If you are stupid enough to vote for a man that cant speak in full sentences or hold a thought and who is going to be in diapers in 2 years, talking to other world leaders, even are enemies or if you think that whore Kamala Harris is a winner, you even more stupid then I thought. Cant wait till TRUMP wins again, because I hope everyone on this site destroys your militant ass LOL! You just cant stop running your condescending BIG MOUTH, just on this subject alone you posted some stupid shit 5 times, what a douche bag LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
          You would think, obviously you don't,  that the events of the last couple of years would sink in and people could clearly see what a total POS this guy is!  Despite every one of his cohorts being in jail, tapes and interviews where, in his own words, he shows unbelievable complicity and criminal behavior,  tax returns that defy reality,  impeachment by the United States Congress,  a never ending string of respected politicians,  military officials,  psychiatrists,  lawyers  and even his own family coming forward and warning you of the danger of the man,  on and on!  Regardless,  he is well on his way to a resounding defeat November 3 and possibly of historic proportions so do yourself a favor and pipe down because very soon your will be delegated to being totally irrelevant!

Alex

• Open / FFA
  • Hi, people call me Gary
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2020, 09:50:50 AM »
THANK YOU MR TRUMP FOR OPENING THE EYES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR EXPOSING THE EVIL OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND THEIR DEEP STATE COMRADES.

WHATEVER THEY ACCUSE MR TRUMP OF, THE FACTS ARE , THE DEMOCRATS ARE ALREADY GUILTY OF

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2020, 10:04:26 AM »
Interesting so many Trumpites here ( From Lucpark on down) always express their opinions in only capital letters, the equivalent of yelling in a discussion, grandma always said the person yelling the loudest in an argument was usually the one who felt they were losing.   Old grannie was one sharp cookie, that’s for sure.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2020, 11:10:52 AM »
Dear VJCETNKSFIV-1961,

You poor, pathetic, racist dotard.

Your guy roots on Neo-Nazi-White-Supremacists and you cheer.

Now, in 30 days, Trump will lose by a YUUUGE margin.

And you will sob uncontrollably like the cowering RedNeck you are.

How will you feel when, in about a year, Biden retires and Kamala Harris becomes president?

It was bad enough when Obama got elected.  You never thought you'd see that, did you?

Imagine ... a BLACK WOMAN is YOUR PRESIDENT and she didn't even get elected.

How will that make you feel?  Tell Calhoun.

Then within a few more years, Texas will turn Blue as the Democrats turn up immigration to a level that will make your head spin.

Then, not only your life will be ruined, but also the lives of all the little Jethros and Ellie Maes you have spawned. 

Have a nice day.

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2020, 11:41:10 AM »
          You would think, obviously you don't,  that the events of the last couple of years would sink in and people could clearly see what a total POS this guy is!  Despite every one of his cohorts being in jail, tapes and interviews where, in his own words, he shows unbelievable complicity and criminal behavior,  tax returns that defy reality,  impeachment by the United States Congress,  a never ending string of respected politicians,  military officials,  psychiatrists,  lawyers  and even his own family coming forward and warning you of the danger of the man,  on and on!  Regardless,  he is well on his way to a resounding defeat November 3 and possibly of historic proportions so do yourself a favor and pipe down because very soon your will be delegated to being totally irrelevant!

This is by far the best post I've read on plop!  That trump's base stands by him no matter what is incomprehensible.  Plopsters who support him must be one percenters, racists or sheep (church).  By the time there's a vaccine for COVID-19 how many US citizens will have died?  300K, 400K, half a million or more?  Yet, your Fuhrer still gives himself an A+ for his response.

Special mention goes to Tim Tim Timbo who wrote about William Barr.  Trump has had many enablers but Barr is by far the worst.  Instead of being the US Attorney General, acting in the best interest of the country, he's been trumps personal attorney.  When asked if he's worried what the history books will write about him,  Barr replied "History is written by the winners".  This is the only time I have agreed with Barr about anything.  And the winners will be declared on 11/3.

P.S. To the guy who said he's going to move 80% of his 401K to the money market, you better educate yourself about investing because you obviously know very little.                                     

Easy Irv

• Top Claimer
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2020, 03:09:27 PM »
well said 1961

1961   A very good year!

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2020, 05:30:26 PM »
Trump leaves hospital.. What a miracle.. Is it his great Christian faith ?

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2020, 05:35:28 PM »
He left the hospital for a publicity stunt and goes right back.

Full-on Kim Jon un style.

And he hasn't had enough time to really get sick. He's already fucked over those around him. He doe not care about anyone except his daughter. No one.  He is incapable of empathy. A photo op, LOL. Even has his doctors lying about him

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2020, 05:41:29 PM »
He left the hospital for a publicity stunt and goes right back.

Full-on Kim Jon un style.

And he hasn't had enough time to really get sick. He's already fucked over those around him. He doe not care about anyone except his daughter. No one.  He is incapable of empathy. A photo op, LOL. Even has his doctors lying about him

No way, Trump most sincere and honest president since Nixon.. He’d never try and send a misleading message to his followers.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2020, 05:47:37 PM »
My bad he just made a quick Starbucks Run.. What a tool..

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Superpuncher110099: Let’s go!!!
    Today at 01:02:56 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Sweet
    Today at 01:02:48 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Their off and racing
    Today at 01:02:43 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: John Wayne
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Clyde oglesby
    Today at 12:35:45 PM
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal