Author Topic: oh no monique  (Read 26502 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: oh no monique
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2020, 10:38:39 PM »
i cant make this shit up,
she just did a recap of race 8 and what a great mile by el wild spirit flying at the end to win at a nice price
only problem, he finished SECOND!!!!!!

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2020, 10:53:39 PM »
Brown jug. 1000000 percent spot on.  You could not of said it better. They think young girls or young uninformed men will draw more fans. That myth has been disproved time and time and time again. Look at your crowd and who has online account. These players want to hear substance not stupid fluff that they bring to the set..Only saying  Just the facts maam

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2020, 11:06:50 PM »
Exactly.. but dont waste your time. They wont addmit they made mustake 5 yrs ago going in that direction. Its time to change couse and have someone on set that csn relate to crowd and who looks like the crowd. Its called age and sex discrimination

shuffledagain

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2020, 09:02:22 AM »
I’d watch a prerace show if Dan Nance was the host.   tmbz1

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2020, 12:14:53 PM »
Bottom line Monique is fine , she’s got a great body and let’s be honest fellas how many of you are hitting something better ?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2020, 03:31:29 PM »
once again when commenting on any host/handicapper etc i will just stick to their qualifications for that role and do they add any value of any kind to their job

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2020, 08:17:20 AM »
i am quite sure if you type in pretty girls or a similar description on your original macbook you will get what you are looking for
there is no need for it on a racing/wagering show if that is all they bring to the table

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2020, 10:55:44 AM »
wouldn't this relationship be another harness racing beauty........... .........Ringo aka the Mouth and Ms Vag aka the Parlay Queen............ being on the same broadcast........ ....Ringo on more then one occasion had a tough time not squeezing "the charmin"s................ .......female car dealer found out the hard way.............. .he got his hands and faced bitch slapped big time............. ............
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2020, 12:21:07 PM »
Bottom line Monique is fine , she’s got a great body and let’s be honest fellas how many of you are hitting something better ?

Clearly you have never stood next to her.

Barnet Garnsdale

• Open / FFA
  • I GAVE CASIE THE YOGURT AT THE JUG
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2020, 12:25:59 PM »
 SHE IS AN ARROGANT CUNT IF YOU ASK ME, THANKS FOR ASKING

NO BROAD CAN OUT HANDICAP A MAN

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2020, 02:30:30 PM »

"NO BROAD CAN OUT HANDICAP A MAN "...........was your quote

This might have the makings of a contest.......... ................y ou versus Miss Vag

You could make it happen....you no doubt were behind the Handicapping competition at Leamington Raceway.   But instead of a 7 week  contest......( we could not stand looking at you for 7 weeks)

A one night battle , with the loser giving $ 100  to Care for the Retired Stadardbred race horse. 

You would be game ...I'm sure

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2020, 07:53:49 PM »
interesting analysis of tonights mohawk race #3
she says she likes the 9, moon bridge but is concerned starting from the second tier will hinder his preferred front running style

think about it fellas........... .. yeah you get it

i don't make this up

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2020, 07:52:28 AM »
Who gets their handicapping advice from a racetrack host anyway, seriously?!? I have never bet any of her pics, but she is nice to look at and has a pleasant voice. She should be calling races more often. I have NEVER bet from ANY racetrack handicappers selections. I thought you people knew how to gamble?

Well at least the new people tuning in now know that post 9 is a trailer lmfao.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2020, 02:06:46 PM »
Whch would you prefer on your offtrack screen at 630p?
Mohawk's Monique and her visible assets and kind demeanor..or miami valleys wizard with a 14th race analysis 'dunce cap' affixed, just having fun?
---remember, these places looking for a few eyeballs.

btw..hoosiers sweet emily gaskin gonna be just fine...best of luck with your upcoming baby..relax..youv e got the job. Proven.

And indiana downs t'bred soft lens hostess rachel mclachlan hands down (or on if you prefer) top tv tbred best..along with very capable Acacia Courtney gulfstream/nyra/fox analyst..and (former miss connecticut) equally scrumptuous.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 02:11:01 PM by Jctoronto »

AsPromised

• Top Claimer
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2020, 02:35:21 PM »
Cmon.
You guys would die to start in the 2nd tier and have your tongue all over Monique’s moon. 11.lapz 11.lapz

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Bitter Truth is a Pillow Biter
    April 13, 2024, 09:54:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal