Author Topic: NO HARNESS RACING THIS TUES ,,BETWEEN 8 AND 930 PM EST  (Read 9568 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: NO HARNESS RACING THIS TUES ,,BETWEEN 8 AND 930 PM EST
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2020, 01:32:56 PM »
Its funny nobody says anything about the fact that trump takes none of the 400,000 a year he gets for being the president.
tmbz1 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2020, 01:39:25 PM »
Its funny nobody says anything about the fact that trump takes none of the 400,000 a year he gets for being the president.
Can you tell us more?

I heard on the TV that this is a lie and he takes every penny.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2020, 01:45:09 PM »

Steals millions by cheating on taxes and you want us to consider his “smokescreen” of not taking his salary.   About like the Mexican cartel buying school books for kids.......nothin g to see her folks.....move along.   Don the Con’s days are numberEd and his sheep are already crying foul, acting just like they accused Hillary supporters of....Biden Derangement Syndrome coming to Plop.....get your hankies out.....
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2020, 06:26:28 PM »
Gonna add something: JOHN FRANK ARMY probably not see argument tonight. He got to go early tomorrow morning to get biopsy done. He goin to HINES VA to have it done. They gonna take various tissue samples and then I have to wait about 30 minutes and they could take more and then another. But I guarenntee,JOHN FRANK ARMY will get take while he there on BAD TOE. And I will report what VETS and employees think about DRAFT DODGER.
I was listenin to JAY and AMERICANS music. One song that I liked killed me. ONLY IN AMERICA. Probably based on HARRY. CARMELLLIA should use it in future.

GTW

• NW-1
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2020, 06:59:54 PM »
Too bad Trump wasn't a horse owner.....he would have been the biggest mark ever
Lost the $400 million his dad gave him
Found the Apprentice and then made a few hundred more million because of it.....only to blow it.
Now he owes $400 million in loans due next year and he saddled with properties that are losing money
74 years old and $400 million in Debt after you inherited $400 Million from his dad

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2020, 08:18:49 PM »
Kinda interestin. Most individuals live above their means. If you got some millions you live that way over your budget. You in debt. Except for WAL-MART guy. Bag lunch every day. Good for him.
Fack bein,MOST live beyond their means no matter what their income. But there a difference. SMALL high income individuals can't claim BANKRUPSY as often as BAD TOE does and the FUC laughs about it. Know he stuck and HE knows it. He needs 4 more years to consolidate. It not gonna happen. He gonna have to start explainin JANUARY 3RD,2021. His properties can't bail him or maybe they can. But he be broke with his personalized loans. And he gonna have explainin to do. He won't be protected no more. HE can write books. I see non sellin since he nothing but a FUCKIN SCAMMIN FUC LIAR. It might work as he sits in a jail cell like HITLER writin .
BAD TOE confesses,I really had no BAD TOE. I told everyone,anyone that was in ARMED SERVICES was a LOSER and DUMP FUC. I be the smart one. I know risk me life. Those that DIED could have become PREZ. They fuckin MORONS for servin and DYIN. They STUPID FUCKIN PIECES OF SHIT.
GOD,JOHN FRANK ARMY wants to kick this SHITHEAD and BEAT the LIVIN FUC a inch of DEATH and then some.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2020, 08:59:29 PM »
TRUMP LANDSLIDE

SAY IT SLOWLY BOYS 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2020, 09:00:49 PM »
BIDEN JUST DID A LINE

HES GOOD TO GO

SLEEPY IS LIT UP

,,LIKE A 4 CLAIMER AT HAWTHORNE tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2020, 10:32:48 PM »
THIS FCKIN SCUM BAG CHRIS WALLACE IS BIASED

HES INTRUPTING TRUMP EVERY CHANCE IT GETS

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2020, 10:51:12 PM »
THIS FCKIN SCUM BAG CHRIS WALLACE IS BIASED

HES INTRUPTING TRUMP EVERY CHANCE IT GETS

He should have cut the fat bloated Russian, Bankrupt criminal's microphone off.   The guy has zero chance of winning the election even if Putin helps him like last time. He is done!!  Biden is going to the WH while this POS is going to the Big House. He's going to be charged with so many felonies, they will take 4 fucking years to read the charges out in court.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2020, 10:56:06 PM »
He should have cut the fat bloated Russian, Bankrupt criminal's microphone off.   The guy has zero chance of winning the election even if Putin helps him like last time. He is done!!  Biden is going to the WH while this POS is going to the Big House. He's going to be charged with so many felonies, they will take 4 fucking years to read the charges out in court.

What will some of the charges be?

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2020, 11:07:07 PM »
Howard Taylor is already working on it. ngc3 ngc3

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2020, 11:11:27 PM »

Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud, Money Laundering, Conspiracy against the US, Countless Tax evasion and Tax Fraud charges, Election Fraud which Parscale (Supposedly attempted Suicide) and They are now accusing him of stealing Election Money. The same charge that Cohen pleaded guilty to in SDNY where Trump was listed as Individual 1 but was not charged due to a really stupid rule that a sitting president cannot be indicted, Not to mention he has been accused of fucking underage girls along with his buddy. Basically the entire 18 USC Code. Not to mention that he should be charged with hundreds of thousands of Negligent Homicide counts but that is another matter.

The guy owes over 1.1 billion according to Forbes. Certainly has $479 million of loans coming due soon.  He never was rich. He is a money launderer for Russian Oligarch and paper trails don't lie. Like all the Tax documents that NY Times has. His entire family involved with his company are going to jail.  He is and has been a National; Security risk and is indebted to his dictator friends around the world, apart from Putin like MBS of Saudi Arabia.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2020, 11:18:25 PM »

IS DR JILL BIDEN A PLOPPER NOW ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2020, 12:14:51 AM »
Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud, Money Laundering, Conspiracy against the US, Countless Tax evasion and Tax Fraud charges, Election Fraud which Parscale (Supposedly attempted Suicide) and They are now accusing him of stealing Election Money. The same charge that Cohen pleaded guilty to in SDNY where Trump was listed as Individual 1 but was not charged due to a really stupid rule that a sitting president cannot be indicted, Not to mention he has been accused of fucking underage girls along with his buddy. Basically the entire 18 USC Code. Not to mention that he should be charged with hundreds of thousands of Negligent Homicide counts but that is another matter.

The guy owes over 1.1 billion according to Forbes. Certainly has $479 million of loans coming due soon.  He never was rich. He is a money launderer for Russian Oligarch and paper trails don't lie. Like all the Tax documents that NY Times has. His entire family involved with his company are going to jail.  He is and has been a National; Security risk and is indebted to his dictator friends around the world, apart from Putin like MBS of Saudi Arabia.

I am impressed, sir. Someone is actually paying attention. I am wondering what the money line would be on Donald Trump being the first U.S. President to be indicted?

Sincerely, Silent One

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Superpuncher110099: Let’s go!!!
    Today at 01:02:56 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Sweet
    Today at 01:02:48 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Their off and racing
    Today at 01:02:43 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: John Wayne
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Clyde oglesby
    Today at 12:35:45 PM
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal