Author Topic: Missy Rothfuss is cruel to Horses  (Read 26278 times)

okdfool

• Open / FFA
Re: Missy Rothfuss is cruel to Horses
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2020, 10:38:35 AM »
Everyone's kinda fat now a days, whats the big deal, most horses is eitherside of 1200 lbs,  they  can handle a chubby girl,  and she definitely does not abuse her horses, they are mostly alive because of her, ..
So dont worry about fat chicks, no one,  skinny or fat wants ya anyway,   11.wp  ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2020, 01:33:56 PM »
good then shut the fuck up. No body said she is not good at her job, we are saying she is FAT and abusive to her horses. Have you ever seen an out rider that looked like that. Christ just stop eating.

Monmouth had a telletubby in the '80s.  always hadta switch ponies during the program, but could haul one in.

casandra

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2020, 06:38:01 PM »
Well I hope the ones who posted on here never needs Missy's help. But sure you are just low life grooms except you Scotty. You are right, I will put a spell on you. I've been away for over 6 years and you still want to drag my name around like you know me. Okay so here goes, don't believe in revenge, but things, well they happen. Be well and watch out for those things that go bump in the night. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Croswell Coons

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2020, 07:05:39 PM »
DONT SAY THE BIG DADDY HASNT WARNED YOU.  THESE CUNTS ARE RUINING OUR SPORT AND THIS COUNTRY AND IT IS ALL OPRAH'S FAULT FOR MAKING THEM FEEL EQUAL AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT.   YOU WOMEN DIDNT KNOW HOW GOOD YOU HAD IT WHEN YOUR MAN PUT FOOD IN YOUR PANTRY, CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK, NOOOOOO, YOU HAD TO HAVE YOUR OWN

WISH YOU ALL WOULD QUIT ACTING LIKE GIRLS
THEY DONT CALL ME 'BIG DADDY' FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2020, 07:09:57 PM »
Well I hope the ones who posted on here never needs Missy's help. But sure you are just low life grooms except you Scotty. You are right, I will put a spell on you. I've been away for over 6 years and you still want to drag my name around like you know me. Okay so here goes, don't believe in revenge, but things, well they happen. Be well and watch out for those things that go bump in the night. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You honestly can’t take any of the insults you read here seriously, this place is like a middle school lunchroom full of 7th grade boys .. half of them  probably all have a crush on her!!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2020, 07:41:09 PM »
Who was the chubby girl that Rothfuss was screwing before Missy

casandra

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2020, 07:48:36 PM »
Maybe you should change your name to Pluto, more fitting for your smallnesss then Jupiter

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2020, 07:51:40 PM »
I like that, pretty funny

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2020, 09:24:14 AM »
Outsiders over grooms any day of the week. Agree great job ladies...

"Outsiders"    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2020, 03:14:46 PM »
No one said anything bad about outriders, they are needed as we all know. The point is: it is abusive to her horse as she is huge. Again right she does a great job, but droppin a few lbs would not be a bad thing either for HER or her HORSE. I am not a low life groom, I actually appreciate all the grooms that worked for me. Never paid one without saying thank you, even the bad ones.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2020, 07:03:36 PM »
No one said anything bad about outriders, they are needed as we all know. The point is: it is abusive to her horse as she is huge. Again right she does a great job, but droppin a few lbs would not be a bad thing either for HER or her HORSE. I am not a low life groom, I actually appreciate all the grooms that worked for me. Never paid one without saying thank you, even the bad ones.

Fact is - the obesity is a very, very poor representation for the sport in the win circle and around the track. 

Skip a meal - stop the double big mac lunch - buy clothes so big belly don't squish outta the skinny jeans - try a little sweatin' to the the oldies - have a little pride.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2020, 07:33:38 PM »
Fact is - the obesity is a very, very poor representation for the sport in the win circle and around the track. 

Skip a meal - stop the double big mac lunch - buy clothes so big belly don't squish outta the skinny jeans - try a little sweatin' to the the oldies - have a little pride.

SOMEBODY HASTA GRAB ONE OF THOSE GOOFY FUCKERS, YA WANT THE BEEF ON THE OTHER END tmbz1

casandra

• NW-1
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2020, 10:00:02 PM »
Kind of like you shoving that syringe down their throat before you went to the paddock. Then cried foul when you got busted. You are abusive to the unwilling horse with you shit concoctions you subject them too. Best treat lightly , you are really pissing me off. Your time in the sun has come and gone. So lets attack something you have no talent to do and pick away.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2020, 10:09:31 PM »
WTF, You are fuckin nuts!!!!!!! You´re from another planet!!!!!!!!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2020, 07:10:32 PM »
Iceman, you know your blimps

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal