Author Topic: HAS THE I.Q.'S OF TODAYS HORSEMAN IMPROVED OVER THE LAST GENERATION?  (Read 1473 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
  CONSIDERING THE LEVEL OF THE LAST GENERATION  i.e. ICEMAN, THE BAR ISNT SET TOO HIGH

TODAYS BELIEVE IN IMMEDIATE RETURN ON INVESTMENT, HENCE THE LOAD AND GO.
THE FOSSIL GENERATION WOULD RATHER SCREW YOU SLOW OVER A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME, SETTING YOU UP, THINKING YOU HAD HIS TRUST. THEN, WHAM  THEY CLEAN YOU OUT AND ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THEIR NEXT STING
 TODAYS KIDS KINDA STARTED OUT BEHIND THE IN THE GENES DEPT, AND HOPEFULLY SOME OF THEM WEREN'T HOME SCHOOLED AND GOT AT LEAST A PUBLIC SCHOOL BUS RIDE DAILY, BE IT THE SHORT YELLOW BUS ALL BY THEYSELVES,   OR THE TARGET OF ALL THE COOL KIDS ON THE REGULAR BUS.  THE  APPLE TREE THESE KIDS FELL FROM WAS OF THE CRAB VARIETY!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal