Author Topic: HAS THE I.Q.'S OF TODAYS HORSEMAN IMPROVED OVER THE LAST GENERATION?  (Read 1466 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
  CONSIDERING THE LEVEL OF THE LAST GENERATION  i.e. ICEMAN, THE BAR ISNT SET TOO HIGH

TODAYS BELIEVE IN IMMEDIATE RETURN ON INVESTMENT, HENCE THE LOAD AND GO.
THE FOSSIL GENERATION WOULD RATHER SCREW YOU SLOW OVER A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME, SETTING YOU UP, THINKING YOU HAD HIS TRUST. THEN, WHAM  THEY CLEAN YOU OUT AND ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THEIR NEXT STING
 TODAYS KIDS KINDA STARTED OUT BEHIND THE IN THE GENES DEPT, AND HOPEFULLY SOME OF THEM WEREN'T HOME SCHOOLED AND GOT AT LEAST A PUBLIC SCHOOL BUS RIDE DAILY, BE IT THE SHORT YELLOW BUS ALL BY THEYSELVES,   OR THE TARGET OF ALL THE COOL KIDS ON THE REGULAR BUS.  THE  APPLE TREE THESE KIDS FELL FROM WAS OF THE CRAB VARIETY!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    Today at 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal