Author Topic: For all you degenerates  (Read 14678 times)

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
For all you degenerates
« on: August 23, 2020, 12:51:11 PM »
I’m new to this forum, been reading it for years and finally decided to sign up for it. First off all I have to say is there sure is a lot of scum bag pussies on here whining and crying too much about the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen. If you dont like gambling, dont bet it. If you wanna cry about losing on your 1-5 shot you put your 2$ to win on, go find a new hobby. Also, there sure is a lot of internet tough guys on here scared to be recognized in public but sure talk tough behind a computer/phone. But I guess that’s part of being a degenerate. Good day, good racing!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: For all you degenerates
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 01:06:55 PM »
Another illiterate fucking hillbilly. You are a perfect fit. Welcome aboard Gomer.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 01:08:17 PM »
just consider this place cheap entertainment. There are actually several good horsemen and posters on here but holy shit, there's alot of bitching and moaning too by dingdongs who couldn't tell the difference between a head pole and a hammer

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 01:28:28 PM »
I’m new to this forum, been reading it for years and finally decided to sign up for it. First off all I have to say is there sure is a lot of scum bag pussies on here whining and crying too much about the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen. If you dont like gambling, dont bet it. If you wanna cry about losing on your 1-5 shot you put your 2$ to win on, go find a new hobby. Also, there sure is a lot of internet tough guys on here scared to be recognized in public but sure talk tough behind a computer/phone. But I guess that’s part of being a degenerate. Good day, good racing!
you wanna time out? make one more post,and you will be reading only again

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 01:59:26 PM »
Bernie Madoff...illitera te fucken hillbilly? LMAO..sorry, I’m not a hick like you and your incest family members sucking and fu*king each other. I’m sure your wife cheats on you because you have a small wee wee and needs something better..is that true and why you’re mad? As I said..you’re a real tough guy behind a screen but in person I GURANTEE you would run right to the police crying like a little bitch that you are.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2020, 02:02:48 PM »
Saddle up boys

swoodall

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2020, 02:07:52 PM »

43z.stf

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2020, 02:12:13 PM »
Bernie Madoff...illitera te fucken hillbilly? LMAO..sorry, I’m not a hick like you and your incest family members sucking and fu*king each other. I’m sure your wife cheats on you because you have a small wee wee and needs something better..is that true and why you’re mad? As I said..you’re a real tough guy behind a screen but in person I GURANTEE you would run right to the police crying like a little bitch that you are.

GURANTEE?       Thanks for proving my initial post about illiteracy, Gomer.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2020, 02:24:53 PM »
Most likely been posting for years, just got tired of no one reading your posts and came back with your 10th name and another useless persona.......Are you Slim, Tim, Lucpuke or one of the others with so many accounts.....
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2020, 02:29:55 PM »

GURANTEE?       Thanks for proving my initial post about illiteracy, Gomer.

Anyday! Keep raping your family members drunk off of a 12 pack of icehouse and a bottle of skull you inbred hick. Good day! Good racing!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2020, 02:32:08 PM »
You are too stupid to realize you can't pass third grade spelling. Incredible.

Indian24

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2020, 02:34:45 PM »
Writes a post about whiners and internet tough guys that hide behind screen names and never mentions his name. Pretty much the same as what the puss is complaining about. tmbz1

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2020, 02:35:34 PM »
Most likely been posting for years, just got tired of no one reading your posts and came back with your 10th name and another useless persona.......Are you Slim, Tim, Lucpuke or one of the others with so many accounts.....

Im none of those people bro..been going to the track since I was a little kid. The Good old Maywood days. Been going there since I was 7-8..I’m 32 now, but sure did enjoy it while it was there. Im sure someone will come ranting on here about that next because they having nothing else to do today because they lost their daily spending limit of 100$ at the track yesterday and cant come back out and play today.

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2020, 02:38:05 PM »
Writes a post about whiners and internet tough guys that hide behind screen names and never mentions his name. Pretty much the same as what the puss is complaining about. tmbz1

When they let spectators in at Hawthorne, or where ever it is you go and gamble, let me know and Ill stop in and introduce my self to you!

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2020, 02:44:08 PM »
You are too stupid to realize you can't pass third grade spelling. Incredible.

Okay Mr Bernie Fagoff. I didn’t realize you were a teacher of third grade! You must have a great life being an inbred hick fucking your family members and taking pictures of third graders on your cell phone your wife pays for. Keep betting your 10 cent super chalks! Good day, Good racing!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal