Author Topic: Casie Coleman  (Read 76071 times)

Harness Stats

Re: Casie Coleman
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2020, 02:27:22 PM »
Actually it was London.   Iceman threw his two cents in about Fielding in it though

Re:  - OPP RAID ON CASIE'S BARN !

All that can be said at this point is the original poster London was asked and they stand by their post. Hopefully this will be confirmed (and if not retracted).

sorry not a hoax..i was there..at farm..

Two weeks ago the RCMP went to the WEG offices at Woodbine and Clay Horner told them to get a subpoena. When John Fielding has horses with Cassie and he is a director of WEG it's no wonder they are running interference. I think she has obviously been caught on wire taps in the US. and seeing she has spent enough time in the US. over the winter she is not out of reach of the Feds or the SD of NY. even in Canada.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2020, 02:30:04 PM »
its not really fair if takter continues to cheat unfer and other first nane

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2020, 02:33:16 PM »
its not really fair if takter continues to cheat unfer and other first nane

Obviously, English is not your first language or your fingers are too fat for your Blackberry.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2020, 02:38:00 PM »
Combo

Casie herlihy

• NW-1
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2020, 04:14:57 PM »
I’m just curious do you people have anything better to do then go on a computer screen behind a secret name and trash others all u can with untrue info ?
I do feel special to have my own page topic though lol!
If u have any questions feel free to ask me ,
All the things u guys are comming up with are quite comical though !

Anyone who wants to ask me anything using your own name not your secret computer screen name that u grow huge balls with , go ahead ask away !

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2020, 04:26:04 PM »
kudos and respect for coming on
lets see if there are any takers

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2020, 04:33:13 PM »
kudos and respect for coming on
lets see if there are any takers
If you are so inclined, please state some facts. Is Mark opening a racing stable? 

Casie herlihy

• NW-1
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2020, 04:40:51 PM »
For some of the comments on here already yes i had none in last Saturday i have two three year olds currently , one is off hurt will be back end of season , other is nw 2 or 15k that I’m trying just one more time as a favor for the owner named mcwicked one , if hes good next start fantastic, if hes no good again he will leave , the rest at all 2 year olds and we only got 11 horses total so no I’m not racing often no more sorry , we do have priceless this week we’re just babysitting her for Brandon bates as with Covid he couldn’t come race her

I do not want big numbers no more , i only train 2 and 3 year olds in summer , no winter racing for me and i only want top stakes horses , if that means i have 0 horses or 1 horse for summer i could care less that’s all I’m interested in training any more , I’m not like most trainers as soon as i see there not top stakes performers I’m the first one to tell the partners u need to sell the horse or move it .

I’m very lucky that my 6 currently standing stallions put me in the position I’m in now that i don’t need to worry about training bills

Yes i do plan to retire at some point , I’m pretty much retired now way i do things

Yes my husband is a blacksmith/ and yes he does now have 4 horses on his own , he used to train for many years on his own , his father is tony Herlihy and his uncle is mark Purdon from New Zealand think he knows a thing or two on trainjng one ! He gave up his stable years back as they were all claimers and he decided to come to Florida with me where racing at pompano the purses are too small , one of his shoeing clients asked him to try 4 two year olds for him see if he can get them to perform better so he decided to take them ,

Yes i was searched day i got outta quarantine, no it wasent the fbi lol! It was the reg commision and same people who have searched me prob over 100 times over the years ! No there was nothing found and yes they can come anytime they want and check us out

Yes my t bred was claimed last week

Yes i sold 2 race bikes and still trying to sell a shake floor , i wasent using those things so why keep them ? I have 4 more race bikes for 11 horses ! Yes i will list many more things for sale latly as i have way way to much stuff for the amount of horses i have , i will prob list a truck n trailer soon also so don’t get your knickers in a knot ! Mabey i should ask all you permission before selling more stuff that i don’t need !

Yes I’m seriously considering just training colts and sending them up to someone else to race in the near future , i love my Florida house and would rather stay full time there , and financially I’m able to do that no probs

Yes i sold the Maserati, your way far behind though as i had a aston Martain after that and currently driving a Lambo urus

No i am not on no fbi list , no idea why i would be got nothing to hide and did nothing wrong

No i was not at no Cambridge bar with a secret man lol! But yes i go out to dinners lots with my husband

I think that answers most the above bull shit i can recall reading lol!

topotheturn

• NW-1
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2020, 04:50:45 PM »
Based on “casie Herlihy” creating this screen name today ... and based on the above novel of useless dribble with no spelling mistakes ....  There is ZERO chance you are whom you claim you are

Should have shut off your spell check ... would have been more believable

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2020, 04:52:12 PM »
Thanks for setting the record strait Casie. Lots of haters & losers behind these computers!

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2020, 04:56:05 PM »
Good to see you here and counter the lies and bullshit tmbz1

Harness Stats

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2020, 05:03:05 PM »
Based on “casie Herlihy” creating this screen name today ... and based on the above novel of useless dribble with no spelling mistakes ....  There is ZERO chance you are whom you claim you are

Should have shut off your spell check ... would have been more believable

There are many spelling mistakes and the capitalization is all over the place.  I don't know if that's normal ... check out her facebook page to compare.

I believe this is a Chrissie Hynde wannabe.  Look up the band she was lead singer of if you don't get that reference.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2020, 05:04:01 PM »
I believe it is  her and who really cares? All i read on here is FBI this and FBI that, when,? who, ?OMG did you hear this or that, none of it really matters until they start actually doing something about all this, and obviously they are not , so, until then it's no one's business what someone is selling on FB,  who cares? You all aint ever gonna afford her car anyway 😴🙄

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2020, 05:10:46 PM »
I think Casie just did the same thing she complained about on facebook. She bashed people on

Horseplop.  Covid may end harness racing.  Then your stallion shares would have no value.

Would you then go  down under? Casie if we want to train a horse with you can you please post

a copy of one of your bills last year for McWicked?

Harness Stats

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2020, 05:19:01 PM »
Who spells their last name in lower case?  If this is her it's a slap in the face to her husband and shows no respect, even for herself

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal