Author Topic: Casie Coleman  (Read 76059 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Casie Coleman
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2020, 08:38:06 AM »
She is cashing in assets like a wiseguy going on the lamb.

Going on the lamb sounds like something a hillbilly does to find pleasure.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2020, 08:40:25 AM »
Feds gave her the sweet deal and her life in Florida will be anything but sweet. For as long as it lasts she will always be looking over her shoulder

You really think she is the rat?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2020, 09:39:20 AM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2020, 11:52:16 AM »
I would put money on it. It wouldn't be the first time I made a bet and lost. Ask yourself this, why would a trainer who was on the top of the hill slam the breaks on and get out and forget about her excuse she is tired of it all and turned everything over to Mark. What about all the detention barns and raids at her barn. And the indicted 29 which Navarro was her trainer. This bitch was involved up to her eyeballs and knew too much and then you have Yogurtgate Jug where her horse won. And don't forget her close ties to Pena through Bill Davis when he was king of Fraser Downs winning loads of races for fun for Robert Murphy who's horses went to kill pens which was swept under the carpet. Casie leaves BC and comes to Ontario to be back with Mom and Dad and overnight becomes a success just like Pena when he hit the east coast. Do you need anymore convincing.

Many good points

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2020, 12:23:25 PM »

tmbz1 ngc3

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2020, 01:46:47 PM »
I would put money on it. It wouldn't be the first time I made a bet and lost. Ask yourself this, why would a trainer who was on the top of the hill slam the breaks on and get out and forget about her excuse she is tired of it all and turned everything over to Mark. What about all the detention barns and raids at her barn. And the indicted 29 which Navarro was her trainer. This bitch was involved up to her eyeballs and knew too much and then you have Yogurtgate Jug where her horse won. And don't forget her close ties to Pena through Bill Davis when he was king of Fraser Downs winning loads of races for fun for Robert Murphy who's horses went to kill pens which was swept under the carpet. Casie leaves BC and comes to Ontario to be back with Mom and Dad and overnight becomes a success just like Pena when he hit the east coast. Do you need anymore convincing.

I think Cassie was pretty far from an overnight success.  Also, I can't blame her for wanted to slow down, especially when you can afford it. When you run a successful stable its 24/7.  Now, alleged trainers like Iceman show up at 9am, jog a few them play cards in they tack room all day...whining about everyone who has success while sporting a .085 average. 

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2020, 01:55:02 PM »
Iceman seems right on target. How many trainers just close up and RETIRE, but the husband is going to keep training and shoeing. I get retiring, and selling off all the extra stuff you acquire. But this looks like bullshit. Class act selling dog

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2020, 05:20:20 PM »
A few weeks ago in this same thread we had someone who researched a whole lot to appear as if she was Casie which was BS. the Feds have their rat so she won't be posting anything. When this all shakes out in November and that's when it will be she will be in hiding, a lot of others are going down that could never hold a licence because of criminal background. Why do you think the Coleman/Navarro horse showed up in a 25k claimer at Saratoga this horse was better than that and was claimed she had to clean house.

I can give you more.
Please give us more.  We're begging.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2020, 08:21:57 PM »
The rats that were trapped are starting to deal. Scott Robinson is probably the first to start singing, Everybody knew this was coming, Why would anyone think this was going away? They have fucking tapes, videos etc. These people are all done, club fed here you go.

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2020, 08:34:47 PM »
Well casie doesn’t have to go, she can stay and give her horses nothing and bat a 4% win clip like Rick Zeron

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2020, 11:09:44 PM »

I'm crying  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2020, 07:27:07 AM »
Queerboy your first line tells me you know fuck all, hell SC even did a story on Casie when she came on the scene with remarkable success. And wrong again I'm up at 4:30 grooming the track and then training, 9-9:30 were all eating breakfast. But then again your just a BS blowhard that never got near a horse.

You could take Tall Dark Stranger and get beat by an $8500 claimer at Flammy. Don't be so bitter you were a failure...not everyone is cut out for the game.

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2020, 09:00:30 AM »
Like Swandre on TheStable thread you say things you have no idea what your talking about. Your just another bustout gambler that found this site that likes to talk like he's in the game and keeps flipping his lips and can't back it up or keeps evading when asked.
Hopefully you'll have better results with your big lawsuit.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2020, 12:28:08 PM »
I think lance has his head up his ass. and likes it.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2020, 10:09:41 PM »

She  retired

MORE LIKE FACED THE MUSIC

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal