Author Topic: Something is rotten at Yonk ers  (Read 6997 times)

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
Re: Something is rotten at Yonk ers
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 05:49:55 PM »
Now HRU grows a set of balls. For the last 3 years, they have done nothing but praise Allard. Article after glowing article about his wins at the Gold Cup and Saucer and his Hambo Oaks win with When Doves Cry. Now in Dave Briggs' eyes, Rene is a disease. Briggs is a douche bag with no writing talent and less guts than anyone currently out there publishing. He must enjoy the smell of shit because all he does his kiss ass until it is of no use to him. FACT!!!
Mike I have been saying forever that the media in the sport knows what is happening but they only sugar coat the shit so it doesn't smell too much. This sounds to me like they have something with regards to the indictments and they are positioning themselves so not to look as bad a source that they really are. True investigative media died along time ago because these kids would sooner go for the flavour of the month than buck the trend.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 06:02:37 PM »
Mike I have been saying forever that the media in the sport knows what is happening but they only sugar coat the shit so it doesn't smell too much. This sounds to me like they have something with regards to the indictments and they are positioning themselves so not to look as bad a source that they really are. True investigative media died along time ago because these kids would sooner go for the flavour of the month than buck the trend.
Very true.

Brown jug

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 06:46:55 PM »
dont care who did or said what in the past
just want accurate reporting on these charges so they dont get swept under the rug
article was accurate and raises red flags

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 06:50:15 PM »
is nick surick also racing

His horses are.   ngc3 ngc3

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2020, 06:51:48 PM »
Fact of he matter it was a Thoroughbred media outlet that brought it out and every other media outlet basically followed. The only way the other media outlets would get down to reporting would be if they got fucked over by one of the indicted and then it would be a shit show.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2020, 07:05:08 PM »
I posted it somewhere else and that is the pandemic helped the indicted. It completely broke the momentum of the investigation. Couple that with lead attorney Berman from the Southern District stepping down and this could end up being a shit show.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2020, 07:46:02 PM »
What? Me worry?

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2020, 08:45:09 PM »
I posted it somewhere else and that is the pandemic helped the indicted. It completely broke the momentum of the investigation. Couple that with lead attorney Berman from the Southern District stepping down and this could end up being a shit show.
Berman recused himself is what I heard. But this pandemic did slow things up. I think you might be right and this could very well turn into a shit show and nothing gets done.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2020, 08:49:50 PM »
Berman recused himself is what I heard. But this pandemic did slow things up. I think you might be right and this could very well turn into a shit show and nothing gets done.
I'm surprised nothing went on in your neck of the woods. I figured your FEDS would have started something by now.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2020, 09:09:31 PM »
I have a very close friend who is in the RCMP and they responded to the US FED's call for assistance. He told me everything led back to WEG and the AGCO and when they went to both offices they were told to come back with subpoenas and at WEG it was Clay Horner who was in charge. His gut feeling is the whole thing on this side of the 49th is more of a cesspool and too many of the board of directors at WEG have too close of an association to all of it. Cassie Coleman is Teflon because of her close association with John Fielding, hell her and her hubby vacation at his Muskoka cottage. If you were to do a check of who are the legal team that are behind WEG as a corporate entity and personally your talking about the top 5 legal firms in all of Canada. To make a long story short they were told to back off and only the Prime Minister can make that call. In my opinion on this side any move to call out who is really involved with this corruption will end up in quick sand and sink quickly.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2020, 09:25:56 PM »
And they got Sammy Boy for $92,000.00.................. 73cv.2
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Rabbi Of Racing

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2020, 09:31:30 PM »
How's your pal Rogers calls lately?  ngc3

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2020, 09:52:49 PM »
This web of deceit and corruption has been going on for at least 40 years and the honest horseman has no shot of earning a living in the game. Having said that it will eventually end up a game of nothing more than chemists and who have the best stuff and that was exactly the way they mapped this out. The result will be first we squash the honest horsemen and then we carry on because there always will be gamblers. Wake up horse players between excessive high takeout and betting to win 10,15,20 cents on the dollar just keep your money in your wallet.

ferdinand the bull

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2020, 09:55:32 PM »
I have a very close friend who is in the RCMP and they responded to the US FED's call for assistance. He told me everything led back to WEG and the AGCO and when they went to both offices they were told to come back with subpoenas and at WEG it was Clay Horner who was in charge. His gut feeling is the whole thing on this side of the 49th is more of a cesspool and too many of the board of directors at WEG have too close of an association to all of it. Cassie Coleman is Teflon because of her close association with John Fielding, hell her and her hubby vacation at his Muskoka cottage. If you were to do a check of who are the legal team that are behind WEG as a corporate entity and personally your talking about the top 5 legal firms in all of Canada. To make a long story short they were told to back off and only the Prime Minister can make that call. In my opinion on this side any move to call out who is really involved with this corruption will end up in quick sand and sink quickly.
Weg executives are as corrupt as any, Cassie was tipped off day of her raid and her staff hustled her medication and shock machine out the back door. The Canadian connections to those indicted is long, follow the Agco reports on approved trainer changes

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2020, 10:08:42 PM »
WEG tried some legal shit with me a few years back saying I slandered them about corruption and my lawyer said let's go to court and if you can prove it so be it. That was the end of that because though I said what they said I said proving it would lay them wide open in cross examination and they backed down. My lawyer did squash their property rights with me because he held the proving they were not corrupt over them.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: ChoMoeJoe
    Today at 02:16:22 AM
  • bigwrench: Dats why they cAll him Cho.
    Today at 02:15:52 AM
  • Fatboy: He gropes children on film....moms push im away, ect...ask Utube
    July 11, 2020, 02:33:47 PM
  • bigwrench: And remember if you dont vote Biden YOU AINT BLACK!
    July 11, 2020, 02:29:50 PM
  • bigwrench: Watch his eyes..his cheese is slipping off his cracker
    July 11, 2020, 02:28:52 PM
  • Fatboy: Videos of Creepy Joe emerging now...this fucker aint right.
    July 11, 2020, 02:10:44 PM
  • bigwrench: The only thing Joe demands is his depenfs have flowers on them!
    July 11, 2020, 01:58:54 PM
  • MagnaballGin: HUGE card at KEE today!
    July 11, 2020, 12:54:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal