Author Topic: Is Bercury having FUN  (Read 23067 times)

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: Is Bercury having FUN
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 04:17:32 PM »
WAGEEEEEEEEEEERRR RRRRRRRRR NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  GYM!!!!!!!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 01:47:17 PM »
Meadows will do just fine without the loud mouth, keep him out of Pa he did enough to ruin it already. POS

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2020, 05:52:17 PM »
Talked with Sugg............. ..he confirmed what I overheard at Northfield the night you were scratched........ ..............tak e your rocket ships and your cheatin ass and get out of Northfield....... ......noticed the bitch qualified at the Meadows Thursday......... ..........
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2020, 09:25:47 PM »
Don't hold your breath.  This jerk slanders and lies but he won't ever answer a question.  He calls Blue ivy a bitch, He is a moron.  Obviously Roger screwed his wife and he has a screw loose.

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2020, 07:25:04 AM »
I think the real Jim Jefferson should choke slam the fake one.... jus sayin

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2020, 09:35:38 AM »
$92,000 not a guess!

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2020, 01:13:32 PM »
I think so too.  I have always liked Cash Hall trotters. He seems to like his work and his problems appear to be minimal.  He did tie up on me once after training. He is down in class on Monday and he trained very well this week.  He is one of the horses in my stable that showed heavy mucus. 
I am not going to out Gym.  If I told you that it was his mother that fooled around with Roger and not his wife, would you be surprised? 

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2020, 05:58:38 PM »
Lot to digest here Sammy Boy.............. ..you really like Cash Hall trotters......... ...........you give Allard $92,000 for a 10 year old.............. gets his brains handed to him last start at the Meadows.......... ........as a heavy favorite......... .........he is a beautiful specimen......... ........and now off we go to Northfield in bad field............ ....this horse couldn't beat $25,000 claimers......... ......but you gave $92,000.00.............gets your hands off Roger's pipe will ya............... but then again............ .you 2 were always close............ ..... 11.a
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2020, 12:14:48 PM »
Amazing how you progressives stretch the truth.  My Cash Hall trotter is 7 not 10 and we will soon see if he was a good purchase.   Right now, I would bid the same as I did when I bought him.  Tuesday I may feel different.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2020, 01:20:23 AM »
Hope you are wrong.  The horse is sound as can be.  Will run blood tomorrow and try . to figure it out.  Nothing suspicious in previous testing we have done. Horse has a d ull coat.  it is always like a jig saw puzzle figuring them out. 

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 08:34:50 AM »
Bettors take it in the ass again............ .......1-5 up in flames........... .....plus the $92,000.00................I stand corrected........ ...........might be able to beat $5,000 claimers at Monticello....... ...........heard Simon called you.............. ...offered you $8,000 canadian......... .......you might want to take it............... ......

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2020, 08:35:59 AM »
Did you want to review smalltowns bloodwork?

Do you.............. ......

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 11:20:05 PM »
Dull coat............. ....tying up............... ..elevated white count............ ......could it be............... ...PEDs.......... .....no way.............. .....Rene and Simon would never do that............. .......especially for $92,000.00 American......... .......

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2020, 10:00:54 AM »
No elevated white count, 7.6 red count, Moderate tie up!

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2020, 11:30:59 PM »
Seems like Sammy has a problem with rules............ .....judges almost fined his sorry ass today for talking with Merriman when warming up after the 3rd race............. .........2 tie ups.............. .2 heavy favorites disappearing..... .......wind puffs............ .......Stanek.... ...........using female hormones on a gelding.......... ..........list goes on and on............... .......how is Bob these days............. ......

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal