Author Topic: Is Bercury having FUN  (Read 23060 times)

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
Is Bercury having FUN
« on: June 16, 2020, 09:57:00 PM »
Seems like some light bills aren't getting paid............. ...........someth ing about Stanek is brewing.......... ........looks like the female hormones are not going in lately........... .....trouble at Nfld recently also............. ..can you fill in the blanks........... ..Sammyboy....... ............
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: Is Bercury having FUN
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 10:15:27 PM »
Go back and start complaining  about "The Voice" you ignorant fool

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 11:02:46 PM »
He's all nonsense

Dingus

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 12:00:31 AM »
Knows everybody’s business but hides behind a screen name.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 06:52:25 AM »
his info seems to be on point.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 11:15:19 AM »
his info seems to be on point.

Not really

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 11:28:14 AM »
Wind of the North has no WIND in his sails............ .........heard you and Sugg are best of friends now.............. ....care to explain.......... .......SammyBoy.. ................. ...with Randy gone now.............. .lot of your protection gone............. .......
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2020, 12:21:51 PM »
Horses full of Mucus.  Treating now.  Expect improvement.  8 hole at Northfield tough on Wind of the North but he gave it his all.  Won the week before.    Kurt Sugg notified the judges a few minutes before blue Ivy was to race that a somewhat obscure rule made her ineligible and I was scratched.  Sugg drove very well for me several times last year and he was right about the rule.  When you are right, you can't be wrong?   Bercury is still having Fun.  If it was easy it wouldn't be any fun. 

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2020, 03:56:09 PM »
Horses full of Mucus.  Treating now.  Expect improvement.  8 hole at Northfield tough on Wind of the North but he gave it his all.  Won the week before.    Kurt Sugg notified the judges a few minutes before blue Ivy was to race that a somewhat obscure rule made her ineligible and I was scratched.  Sugg drove very well for me several times last year and he was right about the rule.  When you are right, you can't be wrong?   Bercury is still having Fun.  If it was easy it wouldn't be any fun.

What kind of rule makes her ineligible to the Open?

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2020, 06:33:40 PM »

Give you one shot at the truth............ .....SammyBoy.... ..............tel ls us what Sugg told you in the paddock.......... ........I was there............ ...

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2020, 07:16:06 PM »
In ohio, if a horse scratches after a qualifier it must race within 15 days or requalify.  I was entered to race on the 16th day!

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2020, 07:17:46 PM »
Give you one shot at the truth............ .....SammyBoy.... ..............tel ls us what Sugg told you in the paddock.......... ........I was there............ ...
If you were there you should be able to tell us exactly what he said. Please do that

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2020, 09:51:56 PM »
SammyBoy......... .........if I were you I would be worrying about that big dollar wreck you bought from Allard........... ........flush the liver and kidneys first............ ...then a lot of rest............. ....

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2020, 07:45:04 AM »
You never answer an easy question.  I am excited about that hunk of flesh I bought from Renee.  He is in very good shape considering what he has accomplished and he is fitting into our operation well.  He has a little of the Cash Hall attack dog in him so you have to be careful walking by his stall but he is a superb athlete and likes to work.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2020, 03:47:42 PM »
SammyBoy..................if I were you I would be worrying about that big dollar wreck you bought from Allard........... ........flush the liver and kidneys first............ ...then a lot of rest............. ....
Did you want to review smalltowns bloodwork?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal