Author Topic: Is Bercury having FUN  (Read 23066 times)

samstar

• Open / FFA
Re: Is Bercury having FUN
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2020, 07:26:13 PM »
Rhabdomyolysis?
  yes, and it was a violent case.  He qualified before tying up very well winning by 8 lengths and coming home in 28 seconds by himself.  i have never heard of tying up destroying a blood count but maybe it did.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2020, 08:11:01 PM »
Blue Ivy looked herself today...very nice mare.  Both dug in nice.  Good luck with that trotter...he will be nice when you get him right.
Blue Ivy caught a break with Betts sending his mare to Tritton. I'm sure Tritton will be sending some horses back as Betts sent a trailer load to him, maybe Ruebe Star?

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2020, 09:46:36 PM »
Sammy............ .....what did I tell you weeks ago.............. ...field time............. ..lots of grass............ ....flush kidneys.......... ..lots of quiet time............. ....but no............... ..you had to race him again............ ...just to find out what we already knew at Arden............ ......there's BB / BI gas and then there is Allard premium.......... ..........take care of the horse............ ...forget about racing this one for a long, long time............. ....
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2020, 11:23:57 AM »
Blue Ivy caught a break with Betts sending his mare to Tritton. I'm sure Tritton will be sending some horses back as Betts sent a trailer load to him, maybe Ruebe Star?
hate to lose a n  open competitor,  Having  a hell of a time filling the race.  My other mare will have to jump up just to fill the race.  Interesting to see Betts hook up with Tritton. 
Younger or dad?

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2020, 10:14:43 PM »
Sammy.................what did I tell you weeks ago.............. ...field time............. ..lots of grass............ ....flush kidneys.......... ..lots of quiet time............. ....but no............... ..you had to race him again............ ...just to find out what we already knew at Arden............ ......there's BB / BI gas and then there is Allard premium.......... ..........take care of the horse............ ...forget about racing this one for a long, long time............. ....
Looked a little better tonight.  We will get him back to normal.

Dingus

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2020, 10:39:34 PM »
Looked a little better tonight.  We will get him back to normal.

Had to be the driver change

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2020, 07:20:10 AM »
tmbz1
Coming down the stretch I could hear Gym cheering me on! Thanks T.S.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2020, 04:47:41 PM »
Have you tried to reach out to Rene to see if this horse blood issues in the past and what he did to correct. I am sure he would be willing to help you out.
Rene reached into his archives and came up with three blood reports on Small town dated 6 months apart.  Nothing different in his reports than in mine.  I was pleasantly surprised. I have never seen a horse race well with RBC in the low 7s but t this horse seems to be the exception.  Trained  very well  today.  I now theorize that that the massive tie up did him in and he is just recovering. A puzzlement!

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2020, 05:21:45 PM »
or tough shit lol

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2020, 06:54:53 PM »
dont ferget the RED ACID  rene pumped in him
  I am not really worried about red acid because I understand it is used for lameness.  Smallltownthrowdo wn is a very sound horse.  Other than a previous quarter crack that is healing nicely, I can't find anything bothering him.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2020, 07:41:23 PM »

then why is he trotting 3 seconds slower than when rene had him
Actually his win on Friday was his fastest win in two years.

Dingus

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2020, 09:05:48 PM »
  I am not really worried about red acid because I understand it is used for lameness.  Smallltownthrowdo wn is a very sound horse.  Other than a previous quarter crack that is healing nicely, I can't find anything bothering him.

Find out what Rhodes uses.
Claims Butter Bay Hanover last week from Corey and runs away with the 12th at the Meadows.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2020, 09:44:30 PM »
Find out what Rhodes uses.
Claims Butter Bay Hanover last week from Corey and runs away with the 12th at the Meadows.
No defense to Rhoades, anyone with a pulse would do that with a Corey horse.

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2020, 11:12:03 PM »
so this dude gym Jefferson, who's mom or wife is getting boned by roger huston, hides behind a screen name and comes on here and has something against a guy who can afford to spend 92k on a trooter and wants to get in bercury's business?  and bercury comes on here and answers all the questions and criticisms...

hey gym Jefferson? is it your wife or momma or boffum ol boy roger is boppin?

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2020, 12:00:15 AM »
Butter Bay Hanover was first time in a condition claimer.  Add to that Aaron from 2 retards (Shaw and Jason Merriman) and the horse was suppose to improve 10 lengths.

The 5 had missed more than a month, Lanas Desire had the aforementioned Chris Shaw who is just a space taker, and the rest of the field was basically shit. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal