Author Topic: POST PANDEMIC HANDLE REPORT  (Read 41317 times)

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
  • LEADER OF THE MECCALANDS
Re: POST PANDEMIC HANDLE REPORT
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2020, 10:18:29 AM »
Where I come from gross means shit net is what matters

So again tell me how high handle correlates to anything when the majority is made by computer algorithms which doesn't help purses and is given signal free so no $ to The track either
AND BING FUCKN O.... WE HAVE A WINNER

I REALLY DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE HANDLE NUMBER, IT IS THE CONSTANT BRAGADOSIH ATTEMPT TO KISS THEMSELVES ON THEIR RESPECTIVE ASSES, ESPECIALLY WHEN NONE OF IT, I GIVE THE 5 MIL PACE NIGHT AN *, MEANS ANYTHING,, YET SOMETIMES THEY LEAD THE ARTICLE WITH IT!! NO CLASS AT ALL, HOPE HE SELLS THE TRACKS AND DISAPPEARS

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2020, 10:32:57 AM »
The meet is coming to an end . Fire in the last few days.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2020, 10:35:54 AM »
AND BING FUCKN O.... WE HAVE A WINNER

I REALLY DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE HANDLE NUMBER, IT IS THE CONSTANT BRAGADOSIH ATTEMPT TO KISS THEMSELVES ON THEIR RESPECTIVE ASSES, ESPECIALLY WHEN NONE OF IT, I GIVE THE 5 MIL PACE NIGHT AN *, MEANS ANYTHING,, YET SOMETIMES THEY LEAD THE ARTICLE WITH IT!! NO CLASS AT ALL, HOPE HE SELLS THE TRACKS AND DISAPPEARS
If "none of it means anything", why the multi year obsession?

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2020, 02:07:03 PM »
one of the biggest mistakes they are making is not allowing any rebates whatsoever to NJ residents via tvg( the only adw they will allow).

The first step to making this a better situation instead of bitching to the governor about their failures is to allow adw rebates to people in the state.

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2020, 01:01:38 AM »
Quote from:  GURAL ASS LICKER
link=topic=68231.msg1045207#msg1045207 date=1596343130
OK kiddies, another beautiful handle tonight with $3,242,085.00!  The weekend did $6.3 million combined for a non-Hambletonian event, with limited on-site patrons allowed in to bet live as well!  Those are the actual NUMBERS, which suddenly do not mean anything to those with faulty facts.

DONT FORGET THERE WERE ELIMS FOR THE HAMBONE. SO HOW WAS IT A NON HAMBONE EVENT?

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2020, 01:10:52 AM »
ARE YOU AUDITIONING TO TAKE DAVE LITTLES JOB?  SURE LOOKS LIKE IT.

DONT FORGET THE LIPSTICK

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2020, 01:20:02 AM »
Just a fact: their revenue, or handle, is such a failure that they need NJ taxpayers to bail them out. Embarrassing and wrong.

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2020, 01:20:29 AM »
Just a fact: their revenue, or handle, is such a failure that they need NJ taxpayers to bail them out. Embarrassing and wrong.
The Hambletonian is NEXT week, not last night. The handle last night was a NON-Hambletonian DAY card.

FUNNY IT WAS DARK OUT WHEN THEY FINISHED, BUT CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT, JUST MAKE THINGS UP
FIRST YEAR OF THE RUINED HAMBLETONIAN

PERHAPS WE SHOULD CHANGE ITS MONIKER

THE TROT THAT GURAL GAVE US

THE GURALTONIAN

THE GURAL INVITATIONAL TROT HAS A NICE RING TO IT

ANOTHER PAGE OF HARNESS RACING HISTORY GETS FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET

Dingus

« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2020, 08:17:35 AM »
one of the biggest mistakes they are making is not allowing any rebates whatsoever to NJ residents via tvg( the only adw they will allow).

The first step to making this a better situation instead of bitching to the governor about their failures is to allow adw rebates to people in the state.

Actually, it’s 0.2%, or $5 for every $2500 bet.
But that’s horrible too.
They call it Wager Rewards, lol.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 08:22:14 AM by Dingus »

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2020, 10:31:46 AM »
 HAMBO SOCIETY, THAT IS JOHN KISS ASS CAMPBELL, HE WHO HAS ONE ANSWER, NO MATTER THE QUESTION

RAISE THE PURSE.   I BET THE MEDOLANDS KICKS IN A CHUNK OF THE PURSE, SO IT IS MORE THAN JUST THE VENUE

These include harness racing’s most prominent race, the Hambletonian for 3-year-old trotters, its filly division, the Hambletonian Oaks and the sport’s championship series, the Breeders Crown. Stakes and early-closing races are events where the total purse is generated by eligibility payments from horse breeders and owners as well as funds added by the sponsor, usually the race track hosting the race.

AND WHERE JEFF GETS HIS MONEY IS FROM THE TAXPAYERS OF NEW JERSEY, HOLD THE HAMBO, DO AWAY WITH A MONTH OR SO OF THE OVERNITES TO COME UP WITH THE PURSE

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2020, 11:30:19 AM »

What I do not like is the propaganda that their revenue makes them a success.

Do you pay taxes in NJ? If you do, part of that revenue is filtered to the meadowlands simply because their racing operation is a money losing failure. You really can't make sense as to why people have a problem with the gloating about handle?

Makes *** boy a success when he is a ZERO Hero, sing it Billy Sing it  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_DV54ddNHE

If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2020, 05:03:47 AM »

HANDLE WAS FLAT PROVING THE STATES BAILOUT OF GURAL LANDS IS JUST A KICKBACK FOR GURAL SPONSORING LEFT WING POLITICS . ALL THOSE TAXPAYERS MILLIONS GOING TO THE TOP 1% OF HARNESS RACINGS ELITES.  GOVT FUNDING OF HARNESS RACING, A TOTAL FAILURE,  ALL FUTURE FUNDING BAILOUTS SHOULD COME UNDER THE SCRUTINY  OF BLM AND SEE IF IT PASSES THEIR THIER STANDARDS

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2020, 02:14:41 PM »
What does that say about the rest of the sport and country/continent except Hawthorne and Cal Expo?

It says the same thing.

My point was that those other tracks don't boast about their revenue then out of the other side of their mouth cry for a subsidy. Did you catch Gural groan on and on today about the subsidy?

He is going to make a ton of money with his sports book. I think that should be sufficient

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2020, 07:43:26 PM »
They don't have to cry about it because they are already given it. If you think they are the only one's boasting about handle, then you weren't around when Scioto was doing the same thing a few weeks ago.

Gural has ti cry about it because the subsidy was onky for 2020. It was on a prove it basis for following years.

Scioto doesn't beg for a subsidy. Not relevant to my point

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2020, 05:29:46 AM »
SIMPLY PUT, LAST YEAR WINS AGAIN

2020..... 5,730,615

3/4 OF A MILLION DOLLARS SHORT FROM THE SAME DATE LAST SEASON.  THAT IS A LOT OF 10 CENT SUPERS!

#GURALASSKISSERS  WILL REALLY HAVE TO DIG DEEP IN EFFORTS TO SPIN THE FAILURE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal