Author Topic: POST PANDEMIC HANDLE REPORT  (Read 41280 times)

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
  • LEADER OF THE MECCALANDS
Re: POST PANDEMIC HANDLE REPORT
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2020, 03:35:45 AM »
In the scope of things, that number is not good

ANTIFA, AND VARIOUS MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS LAUNDERED HALF THE TOTAL HANDLE. OPENING DAY, THURSDAY @ SARATOGO T BRED HANDLED 19.1 MILLION.

To all of the doubters here, the proof is in the results. Total handle--------$5,051,261.00!----------last year, the same night, the handles was only $2,413,614. 

LETS HEAR JEWFRY THANK US AND SAY HE NO LONGER NEEDS MY TAX DOLLARS TO FUND HIS OPERATION. PUT THAT SPORT BOOK TO USE FUNDING THE RACING SIDE OF THE EQUATION

JEWFRY WILL PROBABLY SAY HE DESERVES MORE THANK YOUS FOR SAVIORING THE SPORT PERIOD

Adjusted for inflation, $1,000,000.00 in 1980 is equal to $3,350,378.10 in 2020. Annual inflation over this period was 3.07%. SO MULTIPLY THAT TIMES 5 AND GET THE REAL ELCHOPPO GURAL GURAL HANDLE REPORT

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2020, 10:46:16 AM »
SAT SARATOGO T BRED HANDLE

Mutuel Pool: $21,622,227.00

11.wp

NJ HORSEMAN

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2020, 01:58:16 PM »
 5 MILLION ? LA DE FUCKING DA, WE USED TO DO THAT ON A NORMAL FRYDAY AND SATURDAY.  THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT BIG HANDLES IS THAT WE, THE HORSEMEN, YOU KNOW US, WE ARE THE STARS OF THE SHOW.  WE COULD COVER OUR BETS AND TEACH THOSE CRY FUKN BABY DEGENERATES JUST WHO WAS BOSS, AND WE WERE.  WE HAD FORMER HORSEMEN IN EVERY POSITION AT A TRACK. FROM SECRETARY TO PADDOCK JUDGE TO THE GUY WHO DROVE THE DRAG... WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED, YOU WANTED SOMETHING, YOU PAID FOR IT. SLIP EVERYONE A BUCK OR TWO AND PRESTO, IT APPEARED.  GAMBLERS AND THEIR CRYING WILL NEVER STOP.. THEY ARE LOSERS PERIOD. IF IT AINT ONE THING IT WILL BE ANOTHER.  TREAT EM LIKE MUSHROOMS WAS AND IS STILL THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH THE BETTING PUBIC

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2020, 02:09:45 PM »
 HOW LOW WILL THIS WEEKS HANDLE PLUMMET, WILL THE GURAL ASS KISSERS UNION BE ABLE TO COME EVEN CLOSE TO LAST WEEKS PHONY NUMBER?  I SAY NO. 

ANYTHING LESS THAN 7 MILLION IS A COMPLETE FAILURE AS LAST WEEKS IMEPETUS WILL HAVE BEEN WASTED.  NOW I KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING THEIR EXCUSES FOR A WEEK NOW... CHEAP CARD.... LATE IN THE MONTH... SPORTS BETTING HAS BASEBALL TO TAKE FROM RACING... DID THEY ENTICE ANYONE TO BET THIS WEEK OR WAS IT A ONE AND DONE?

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2020, 03:43:37 PM »
HOW LOW WILL THIS WEEKS HANDLE PLUMMET, WILL THE GURAL ASS KISSERS UNION BE ABLE TO COME EVEN CLOSE TO LAST WEEKS PHONY NUMBER?  I SAY NO. 

ANYTHING LESS THAN 7 MILLION IS A COMPLETE FAILURE AS LAST WEEKS IMEPETUS WILL HAVE BEEN WASTED.  NOW I KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING THEIR EXCUSES FOR A WEEK NOW... CHEAP CARD.... LATE IN THE MONTH... SPORTS BETTING HAS BASEBALL TO TAKE FROM RACING... DID THEY ENTICE ANYONE TO BET THIS WEEK OR WAS IT A ONE AND DONE?

You sound like a 12 year old girl always CRYING Gural this.... & Gural that...... Waaaaa Waaaa

What a Meadowlands stalker you are...... What did Gural do to you steal your lollypop and kick your dog??????

Seek professional help!!!!!!

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2020, 12:53:28 AM »
That’s a good number. The huge handle days are long gone for harness racing. Have to be happy we still do this much .

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2020, 03:42:45 PM »
Total handle was $2,759,620.00 with 13 races.  Last year with 14 races the handle was 2,480,291.  16W's skull is full of obsession. Where does he come up with $7 million this weekend?

And there was more wagered on the Yankees game Thursday than the world series last year. Imagine comparing the wagering on  Yankees opener 2020 vs 2019. Incredible disparity.

Perspective. The meadiwlands doing only 300k more than last year is a total failure in this environment 

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2020, 06:10:25 AM »
DOWN OVER 2 MILLION FROM LAST WEEK, WHERE DID IT GO?  ARE THE MIND BETTORS LIKE SAW BROKE,AFTER ALL IT IS LATE IN THE MONTH AND THEIR NEXT CHEQUE IS OVER A WEAK AWAY. DID THE CARTEL GIVE A FEW MEMBERS THE WEEK OFF TO GO RIOT IN SEATTLE AND PORTLAND?

DOES ALL THE PICKS FROM THE ON AIR TALENT, ACTUALLY GO INTO THE BETTING POOLS OR ARE THEY THE #MINDBETTINGARMY

INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW

#MINDBETTINGARMY, DAMN FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE, EVEN MADE MYSELF CHUCKLE

OH WELL . TIME TO GET READY FOR BIBLE SCHOOL  BE BACK LATER WITH MORE OPSERVATIONS

#GURALASSKISSERS, SPIN THE FACTS, JOE FRIDAY WOULD BE ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2020, 11:28:22 AM »
What was last nights handle ?

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2020, 11:33:35 AM »
16W lives in an alternate reality.  When did a followup weekend to a major stakes weekend not drop off? Does Churchill downs do the same handle the weekend after the Kentucky Derby? Last night did $100,000 MORE than last year did.  In addition, you seem to forget that this year there is basically ZERO on track handle due to the virus.  The PACE night usually gets around 10,000 people and I always go so I can tell you that personally.  At a low $50.00 per person per night betting, that took away around Half a million in handle for the PACE night last week.  In addition, the Hambletonian usually gets 15,000-20,000 people on track, which would add and additional $750,000-$1 million in handle that day, which will not be available in 2 weeks due to the limited patrons allowed.  People who come out for the Pace and the Hambletonian are not regular bettors and the virus has caused a reduction in their participation in the betting this year.  You need help, to be so obsessed with Gural in this manner.

DONT FORGET TO STAY AT LEAST 6 FEET BEHIND THE OTHER #GURALASSKISSERS WHEN STANDING IN LINE TO PLANT ONE ON YOUR SAVIORS BUTT CHEEKS

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2020, 11:46:28 AM »
Most of the handle is done by algorithms and doesn’t even help the handle why r u fools beating ur chest over it

If u r a business owner would u rather sell 100 widgets at cost or 10 for a 50% profit?

U harness folk aren’t to bright
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2020, 12:40:01 PM »
That’s a normal number . What’s all the fuss . You can write down each tracks Handles and get close without even trying . Pocono probably did 300 The Meadows 450 Tioga 150

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2020, 09:18:15 AM »
Total handle was a hefty $3,065,942.00 tonight vs. $2,294,097 last year.  tmbz1 That is a 30% increase which should show the doubters the facts. Last year the Hambo was on the Saturday program so do not expect the Saturday handle to top last year's different card.

You continuously ignore another fact: across the industry handle is up over 20% from last year. This is due to COVID eliminating gambling and entertainment competition.

To do 30% better than this date last year with having 2 large carryovers on the card is a failure.

Much like you, they will spin it as a success. But then they will also beg the state for the tax payer money to continue because they are a failure.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2020, 09:55:02 AM »
Last year there were carryover nights that did more than this year on random dates too.  Bottom line is little tracks increasing their handles by 20% from $300,000 to $360,000 is nice, but it does not compare to the volume of betting the Meadowlands does as this constant bashing of the best betting track in North American harness racing is ludicrous at this point. You hate the top grossing track, go ahead. It makes NO sense.

What I do not like is the propaganda that their revenue makes them a success.

Do you pay taxes in NJ? If you do, part of that revenue is filtered to the meadowlands simply because their racing operation is a money losing failure. You really can't make sense as to why people have a problem with the gloating about handle?

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2020, 10:08:43 AM »
Last year there were carryover nights that did more than this year on random dates too.  Bottom line is little tracks increasing their handles by 20% from $300,000 to $360,000 is nice, but it does not compare to the volume of betting the Meadowlands does as this constant bashing of the best betting track in North American harness racing is ludicrous at this point. You hate the top grossing track, go ahead. It makes NO sense.

Where I come from gross means shit net is what matters

So again tell me how high handle correlates to anything when the majority is made by computer algorithms which doesn't help purses and is given signal free so no $ to The track either
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal