Author Topic: Santa Anita Derby Sat., June 6  (Read 1338 times)

SportsmansP5/8

• Top Claimer
Re: Santa Anita Derby Sat., June 6
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2020, 10:41:35 AM »
Mike smith gets great horses but listen as a future all time great riding everyday out east against the colony of bailey an those guys he was/would been avg joe

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2020, 11:41:09 AM »
Mike smith gets great horses but listen as a future all time great riding everyday out east against the colony of bailey an those guys he was/would been avg joe
This is the stupidest thing you've said.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2020, 01:30:23 PM »
This is the stupidest thing you've said.

He has said many stupid things. Are you sure ?
What? Me worry?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2020, 08:37:24 PM »

Obviously, you are around 25 years old for making such a stupid comment.  Don't try to take the Stupidity Crown away from Lice Man or Cunni-Dingus.  That's hard to do but you're coming awfully close, retard.

Mike Smith dominated NY in his day.  On his worst day, he was always 10 times better than Jerry Bailey.  Smith was a riding mother fucker from the day he arrived.  The only guy he could never fuck with (nor could anybody else) was the all-time master, Angel Cordero.  So shut the fuck up and stay off this worthless forum.  Until next time, historians....... ....HEIL HITLER!!

SportsmansP5/8

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2020, 11:09:37 PM »
Well considering i was using the 90s as how i was showing bailey as a more superb jockey how you say smith is 10xs better then bailey shows how young and dumb you guys are go  check your stats ad get back to me on that chumps !!!!! Serious horseman will tell you never put smith in same category as baily!!!!!!smith wasnt!!!!!! Plus stevens was better and you could argue mccaron was better

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2020, 11:14:41 PM »
Well considering i was using the 90s as how i was showing bailey as a more superb jockey how you say smith is 10xs better then bailey shows how young and dumb you guys are go  check your stats ad get back to me on that chumps !!!!! Serious horseman will tell you never put smith in same category as baily!!!!!!smith wasnt!!!!!! Plus stevens was better and you could argue mccaron was better

Go Go could outride melonhead Bailey tmbz1

SportsmansP5/8

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2020, 11:15:20 PM »
I mean I guess mike smiths 2 eclipse awards to jerrys 7 isnt enough but that fact that jerry won 7 as a full time rider out east who had a way better jockey colony!!!!!! Unless your on the west coast bias then ill say stevens was better then smith even GG if he didnt have his demons id put up over smith!!!!!! But i will tell you mike smith is the best at giving the worst rides in the history so he does lead in that category

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2020, 10:17:35 AM »
I mean I guess mike smiths 2 eclipse awards to jerrys 7 isnt enough but that fact that jerry won 7 as a full time rider out east who had a way better jockey colony!!!!!! Unless your on the west coast bias then ill say stevens was better then smith even GG if he didnt have his demons id put up over smith!!!!!! But i will tell you mike smith is the best at giving the worst rides in the history so he does lead in that category

Calm down, kid.  Sandy Hawley won an Eclipse and I never thought he was a top rider.  You are dealing with the 2nd-level group.  The very top group that I've seen in my life includes Shoemaker, Cordero, Pat Valenzuela and believe it or not, a young and sober Kent Desormeaux.  And Larry Snyder could whip one around that bullring at Hazel Park better than anyone.  Wayne Catalano was one helluva apprentice.  Rosario is the best around today.   And as far as Sportsmans Park went, when the Pletcher boys had one ready nobody was going to fuck with them, not Paisley or even the Reverend, Bob Farrington.  There you go.  Stop listening to idiots like Lice Man and Cunni-Dingus and you might learn yourself something.  Until next time, archivists....... ..HEIL HITLER!!

SportsmansP5/8

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2020, 12:19:09 PM »
Well then you remember the real racing was as a 5/8ths track
Number 2 track in the country
10k draw on summer nights
15k on the weekends
Song cycle owned the track/ would out handle/draw arlington park
Nevele pride loosing to snow chiefe!!!!!!! You know what im not gonna go on anymore i forgot more then you could know about the late and great summer nites when real racing was in chicagoland!!!!!!!! So Relax on who your calling a kid an in regards to farrington/paisley neither one of them could drive with Ronny boom boom( Father) Joe Jr was the best i seen an paisley would complain about magee all the time not giving holes thats y he finally left davey drove him outta his mind!!!!!!
Remember kid if you look back on harness racingor just tracks in general sportsmans was the only one that stayed normal over the years they changed the track twice to help get more tbreds bud as far as missing a meet there never had to and this was when lincoln fields closed reopened as balmoral/aurora went outta biz/washington park had a fire/ and hawthorne/arlington both took a year off to build because of fires thats why arlington is called arlington international now!!!!!! But sportsmans lasted through all that!!!!!! Just couldnt survive stormyd kid and Billy J!!!!!!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: ChoMoeJoe
    Today at 02:16:22 AM
  • bigwrench: Dats why they cAll him Cho.
    Today at 02:15:52 AM
  • Fatboy: He gropes children on film....moms push im away, ect...ask Utube
    July 11, 2020, 02:33:47 PM
  • bigwrench: And remember if you dont vote Biden YOU AINT BLACK!
    July 11, 2020, 02:29:50 PM
  • bigwrench: Watch his eyes..his cheese is slipping off his cracker
    July 11, 2020, 02:28:52 PM
  • Fatboy: Videos of Creepy Joe emerging now...this fucker aint right.
    July 11, 2020, 02:10:44 PM
  • bigwrench: The only thing Joe demands is his depenfs have flowers on them!
    July 11, 2020, 01:58:54 PM
  • MagnaballGin: HUGE card at KEE today!
    July 11, 2020, 12:54:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal