Author Topic: Tuesday night Northfield Park  (Read 13235 times)

NJ The best

• Elite
Re: Tuesday night Northfield Park
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2020, 10:07:53 AM »
Wow Tony sounds very bad . First night back and gets crushed at his rarely driven track

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2020, 10:15:45 AM »
awful

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2020, 11:24:37 AM »
Having been in this position a couple times my condolences and wishes for a speedy recovery to tony and hunter. Getting thrown to a concrete hard track at 30 plus mph and then stepped on ain't much fun. This was no ones fault, just part of racing.  My first few drives after an incident like this were nerve racking and i was gapping and going wider than necessary but it goes away.

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2020, 11:31:18 AM »
you fucking gambling degenerates must be so fucking happy your crooked game is back to waste your money on horse abusers. Heres hoping for a 9 horse pileup at Northfield and dead drivers strewn about

What no more comments from this Jerk??

Hoping a speedy recovery to all involved.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2020, 12:30:14 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will chirp in. He spent allotta days in person at racetracks. SPILLS happen,part of GAME. Seen many in me day. They awful lookin at. Usually besides human interest,the ponie is put down. Danglin ankle still tryin to walk. Most humans recover from injuries. But I seen a bunch in person. Some jocks paralyzied forever. It a rough game and ridin or drivin is a hazard every mount. I certainly would never do it. But me game is thorobreds. I'D be 80 lbs over. I looked at the first race yesterday at NORTHFIELD. I looked at the weights of the FAT SLOPS drivin. Also the ages of ponies in that race. 2 12 year olds and a 11 year old. Don't know ages of others in later races. WHAT THE FUC are these ponies doin racin at these ages with FAT SLOPS drivin them. The centrifugal force says the BIKE will break or a horses leg will break with these FAT SLOPS in saddle. Now I'M hopin all who injured turn out OK. 9 broken ribs seems a quite extreme but not impoosssible. I think everyone has 18. More like 1 or 2 broke and others cracked or hairline. Not to say that also ain't very painful. I think if one had 9 broken ribs,they be a dead man or women. I gots a question though. Hows many abulances dooes NORTHFIELD have. I get one should be sufficient. Where the closest hospital. At ARLINGTON it 1 mile away.
One last thin. You peoples have a NOSTRODOMUS amonst you. He predictated and it came true. But when one takes OLD dated ponies that have not run in a while and then put FAT out of shape FAT SLOBS on them,WHAT DO ONE EXPECT.

Meadows King

• NW-1
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2020, 04:45:56 PM »
First of all these horse involved where class two open  Pacers.   Not no 12. 13  year old.    Both drivers combine might weigh 300    Horse on front end caught a shoe     This game is not for people with out balls    Take a lot of guts to sit behind one     Accidents happen in this game quite fewer now do to no hub rail and better gaited horses than years ago     But there no better rush in the world than driving and training these beautiful animals let a lone driving one you raised from birth to the winner circle it’s a high that’s better than and drug you can ever take.    I wish all a speedy recovery   But afraid it’s going to be a long road for both   

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2020, 05:22:02 PM »
First few days of racing and already a tragic accident. Tony hall undoubtedly has a long rehabilitation in front of him . The rest of those Meadows guys are sitting tight to bad Tony didn’t do the same .

moonman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2020, 06:49:42 PM »
Hopefully all involved get well quicklt!! It looked like Tony was going to get by on the inside but then he fell out of the bike. Terrible accident

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal