Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 366682 times)

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #1320 on: March 07, 2021, 04:12:05 PM »
No inside information here I am just calling as I see it . He's done nothing but good for the racing game .

I would be interested to know how many new owners he has brought into the game that went on to be more than a couple percenters.  How many did he chase away from the game with his extras and keeping cheap horses around just to collect additional training bills. 

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1321 on: March 08, 2021, 05:47:42 AM »
For one thing he should have all the racehorses in Ontario with McMaster he can still light one up maiden at the half in 55 seconds at flamboro

Southpaw

• NW-1
« Reply #1322 on: March 08, 2021, 09:19:36 AM »
What does it matter to anyone what his schedule is?  There are 24 hours in a day and I’m sure with close to 100 head the greater part of his position is public relations.  He’s not the trainer. He’s the manager. Pretty simple.  No one is forced to invest. I hope the hundreds of new people he has introduced to the sport are enjoying it as much as people like to run their mouths about it.

The real doctor I still have one horse with the stable and had a handful over the past few years. It's an opinion forum if you don't want to take part or do take part in the topic at hand thats fine. This forum puts out worthless topics day after day and most not even horse related. I've owned horse for 12 years and just about out these days. I picked out every yearling I every owned and it's close to 50. Maybe a handful I went in on as a partner off a trainers choice. I didn't have a large budget and looked for value or horses that were bypassed because of being to small. I did pay 50k once for a horse and was a dud. Would usually spend between 17k-25k and for the most part I did well turning out 13 one those with 100k or more by end of 3 yr old racing. Then would normally sell. I will say I picked my handful of horses that did a little to pay bills and a lot that just didn't have the heart to be a race horse. This topic continues to play out and I will continue to yell the sham of AM saying this is only entertainment value. The clients will and for the most part catch on and get frustrated. They have but the comments of AM for past two years beating a dead horse with allergies. He is a fraud in the sense of the term horsemen. The guy gets to the track after 8:30am with his Starbucks.  Good day

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1323 on: March 08, 2021, 09:50:57 AM »
What does it matter to anyone what his schedule is?  There are 24 hours in a day and I’m sure with close to 100 head the greater part of his position is public relations.  He’s not the trainer. He’s the manager. Pretty simple.  No one is forced to invest. I hope the hundreds of new people he has introduced to the sport are enjoying it as much as people like to run their mouths about it.

my trainer as most good trainers do get there at 6 am or so

the horses get their work done by noon,,especially with large stables,,

but maybe ANTHONY,,has a differnt way..
;

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #1324 on: March 08, 2021, 10:29:48 AM »
my trainer as most good trainers do get there at 6 am or so

the horses get their work done by noon,,especially with large stables,,

but maybe ANTHONY,,has a differnt way..
;

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

CAN GO UNTIL 2:00 SOME DAYS AND HE CANT GO WITH 25% HIMSELF DAILY...TOPS.  NEEDS GOOD HELP tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #1325 on: March 08, 2021, 10:57:08 AM »
CAN GO UNTIL 2:00 SOME DAYS AND HE CANT GO WITH 25% HIMSELF DAILY...TOPS.  NEEDS GOOD HELP tmbz1

I was there this past week.

They start at 630. Finish by 1 or so

He’s got lots of good help

If Anthony starts at 830 or 9

It can go till 3 or4 if  work on horses done properly

I guess Mac likes his way

It’s not the norm

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1326 on: March 08, 2021, 10:59:01 AM »
I don't really care what time any trainer gets to the barn
in early leave early, in late leave late, 4 or 5 nights a week these guys than have to go to the track for 4 or 5 hours
they get judged on results, nobody is punching a time clock
you do well you get rewarded with more and better horses
fuck the dog and don't put in the time you will not have many horses to train

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #1327 on: March 08, 2021, 11:15:23 AM »
I don't really care what time any trainer gets to the barn
in early leave early, in late leave late, 4 or 5 nights a week these guys than have to go to the track for 4 or 5 hours
they get judged on results, nobody is punching a time clock
you do well you get rewarded with more and better horses
fuck the dog and don't put in the time you will not have many horses to train

Your stupid

I’ve mistakenly thought u had a brain

Horses get worked at sunrise not sunset

Thks for not makin an intelligent response when asked

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #1328 on: March 08, 2021, 11:16:51 AM »
Don’t matter what time he gets there, he’s got people that start jogging early working for him anyways. There is no norm in this business everyone does it their way. Who cares what time he does anything anyways bottom line is he does it his way.

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #1329 on: March 08, 2021, 11:19:26 AM »

Your stupid

Doesn’t matter when they get worked, as long as they get worked. If you think a horse can tell time you’re fucked. Some horses actually do better getting jogged later everyone of them is a individual and some are bad early in the morning.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1330 on: March 08, 2021, 12:24:46 PM »
relax luc
use some reason
I am suggesting that not all trainers need to be there at 6 am everyday
if a horse gets jogged later once in a while( meaning perhaps 8 am) not a big deal
also depends on your location and season, clearly in the hot weather you want to be done early, in the winter you might be dependent on weather
 also if a trainer has say 50 horses they don't all get trained at sunrise, perhaps the first set, last set might be donr at 10 am

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #1331 on: March 08, 2021, 01:02:08 PM »
I was there this past week.

They start at 630. Finish by 1 or so

He’s got lots of good help

If Anthony starts at 830 or 9

It can go till 3 or4 if  work on horses done properly

I guess Mac likes his way

It’s not the norm

MAC MUST SKIP THEM A MEAL ngc3
THE 8:30 GUYS USUALLY ARE NO STOCK

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #1332 on: March 08, 2021, 01:06:30 PM »
relax luc
use some reason
I am suggesting that not all trainers need to be there at 6 am everyday
if a horse gets jogged later once in a while( meaning perhaps 8 am) not a big deal
also depends on your location and season, clearly in the hot weather you want to be done early, in the winter you might be dependent on weather
 also if a trainer has say 50 horses they don't all get trained at sunrise, perhaps the first set, last set might be donr at 10 am

Joggers go out first, then first set is usually 7:00 if you have a ton.  8:30 if 30-40 head...just depends.  but however a guy wants to do it is what really matters.  I just don't want my stock standin on crossties when feedtubs are rattling elsewhere...other than that,I'm good.

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1333 on: March 08, 2021, 01:14:21 PM »

Your stupid

I remember stopping in Truro years ago. The owner would go to work for the day then on his was home stop and jog Somebeachsomewher e. He did ok.   If anyone thinks there is a correlation between when time a day a horse gets jogged and how they perform in their career,  well, I guess that's why you are posting on here.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #1334 on: March 08, 2021, 01:16:00 PM »
  Joggers go out first, then first set is usually 7:00 if you have a ton.  8:30 if 30-40 head...just depends.  but however a guy wants to do it is what really matters.  I just don't want my stock standin on crossties when feedtubs are rattling elsewhere...other than that,I'm good.

thats his schedule to a tee,,

you must have worked for him tmbz1 ;D ;D

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal