Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 369452 times)

horses first

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #1305 on: March 04, 2021, 08:22:41 PM »
Well one brother is involved enough for AM a few years ago to increase the monthly rate because of the cost of droning and whatever else Curtis does for the stable. Which in an odd way one must wonder how they came up with that expense? A few years ago you have 60 or 70 head raise the prices as they drone once every two weeks. Was that difference spread over the year? Your only droning to June 1. If your horse is injuried and comes back in the summer or fall it is never droned to see the horse work down. When the horse turns 3, 4 or older well that horse for the most part never gets droned again. Yet it's in the monthly bill increase a few years back for cost and build out. And to pay Curtis. Now fast forward and the stable is 110, 120, maybe more? Yet the cost doesn't come down because the stable has double and takes in theory more revenue. While the droning day might be a little longer.

firebolt

• 4 claimer
« Reply #1306 on: March 05, 2021, 09:09:43 AM »
Speaking of droning.....

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1307 on: March 06, 2021, 11:13:05 AM »
Only caught set five with 2 of the 6 making a break. Set 6 another field of 6 and only ONE remained trotting. Comments AM goes I don't want to make excuses but goes on making two or three excuses ngc3 ngc3. For some reason on the live feed you were always able to rewind and watch from the beginning? He mentions lots of breakers today but says it's March and you want to teach this or have it happen so they aren't doing it in the summer. Well I'm not Inwould have explained it that way to my clients. Because it can mean a whole lot of things breaking this early especially not going fast like they will have to in 4 months to q.

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #1308 on: March 06, 2021, 12:03:18 PM »
Anthony is the Benny Hinn of harness racing,preaching his agenda and beliefs to line his pockets at the cost of his followers..he can't drive or train a lick but he's got the gift of gab and deflection..Antho ny is the face but the real mastermind behind this could give Bernie Madoff a run for his money..FACT.!!

Pockets

• NW-1
« Reply #1309 on: March 06, 2021, 12:37:49 PM »
You haven't got a clue what's going . Your a failed in the game with a chip on your shoulder

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1310 on: March 06, 2021, 04:12:38 PM »
pockets , please expand  based on your inside information
 i think some of the comments made by others are fairly accurate
but always interested in a opposite view point

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1311 on: March 06, 2021, 04:38:06 PM »
So 6 sets of trotters 35 went out and 16 made breaks. Over 5 months or more and this isn't the only drone session go back a few weeks and nearly half made backs. Nearly 50% again making breaks and the list of excuses although he doesn't want to make excusing is typical off his lack luster couple years of lies that the stable has had great years. The success is limited to the 60 or 70 yearlings he buys each year. If your hitting on 3% or less of buys AM is a FAILURE buying his bullshit value of crap.

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1312 on: March 06, 2021, 05:08:28 PM »
Geez thought this topic had finally died however Horses First is going to provide the bi-weekly update or whenever the drone or the update videos come out. For someone who spews the negativity and the dont participate warnings you sure have an avid interest. Its almost like "well I am not involved in it, but I feel compelled to shout out to the masses updates on this situation".

While your 3% comment may be close to accurate, there are some who did successfully pick out and participate on winning horses who have done well.  Its about the choice of horses that you make. 

I am going to deduce that you were involved and didnt chose a horse in the "3%" group hence your belaboured crusade.

thanks for the update though  - I will now go to watch this debacle as you described on youtube. Waiting for Iceman to chime in; he's usually not too far behind as well.

Pockets

• NW-1
« Reply #1313 on: March 06, 2021, 06:02:35 PM »
No inside information here I am just calling as I see it . He's done nothing but good for the racing game .

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1314 on: March 06, 2021, 06:52:17 PM »
the  topic should be dead, everyone is just repeating the same
yes some people do make  a bit or break even but odds are against you( as they are in racing in general)
but the costs are high
numerically very few horses even come close to break even so you can assume most people are losing money in the stable
as always to each their own , if you enjoy it  and  like the updates and don't mind losing some "entertainment $" than have at it
and yes you have to believe he has brought new people into the game and he is buying 60-70 yearlings each year that he would not be if not for the stable
but it is what it is , for the most part below average yearlings( pedigree and conformation) and hope to get lucky with a few  to keep the dreams alive

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1315 on: March 06, 2021, 08:33:03 PM »
The real doctor I still have one horse with the stable and had a handful over the past few years. It's an opinion forum if you don't want to take part or do take part in the topic at hand thats fine. This forum puts out worthless topics day after day and most not even horse related. I've owned horse for 12 years and just about out these days. I picked out every yearling I every owned and it's close to 50. Maybe a handful I went in on as a partner off a trainers choice. I didn't have a large budget and looked for value or horses that were bypassed because of being to small. I did pay 50k once for a horse and was a dud. Would usually spend between 17k-25k and for the most part I did well turning out 13 one those with 100k or more by end of 3 yr old racing. Then would normally sell. I will say I picked my handful of horses that did a little to pay bills and a lot that just didn't have the heart to be a race horse. This topic continues to play out and I will continue to yell the sham of AM saying this is only entertainment value. The clients will and for the most part catch on and get frustrated. They have but the comments of AM for past two years beating a dead horse with allergies. He is a fraud in the sense of the term horsemen. The guy gets to the track after 8:30am with his Starbucks.  Good day

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1316 on: March 07, 2021, 09:55:28 AM »
It’s a hard game most Lose money
I have lost a lot

It is what it is.

Anthony is not entertainment

It’s a theory.

Some invest in his theory

Some don’t buy into it
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #1317 on: March 07, 2021, 10:39:36 AM »
If Anthony MacDonald is good enough for Burke, that's good enough for me or, for that matter, anybody else.

Lot of people hate Baffert too.  They are Drips.

But what they really, Really, REALLY hate is that over 1,000 people can say they owned a small piece of a Derby-BC Classic - HOTY.

Just.My.Very.Humb le.Mother.Fucking .Opinion

jmvhmfo

Fuck them hateful drips.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1318 on: March 07, 2021, 01:07:17 PM »
burke ???
seems he sent some horses up to canada with hennsley

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1319 on: March 07, 2021, 02:50:43 PM »
Burke has zip to do with the stable. Maybe a couple years ago bought shares and then bought the horse out and trained. Eric Cherry did the same. Go around the industry and those types laugh off the stable and the guy who gets there after 8:30am. Who the fuck runs a large stable over 100 horses and isn't there at sunlight. The big trainers have quality horsemen as second and third trainers not this sham of an outfit. I know this isn't a public traded company but if it was there would be guys like me shinning light on short seller reports on how a fraud this guy is. From the start of buying yearlings based on value while talking about pedigree while openly saying knows 100% nothing about pedigree. Using investor money to buy horses cheaper because they toe in or toe out racking up training bills as most have never made it to the track or did little as they continued on. The profuse use of allergies as to why the horses don't perform week after week red pimples blah, blah, blah. One could go on and on with a report how bad a organization based on entertainment while having clients believe paying high monthly bills(78US a day) for a pet is entertainment. For those who want to buy in for a 1,000th of 1 share to say they owned a world class champion...whatev er floats your boat but your doing it with a world class trainer(maybe / chemist) but world class with world class horses. EVERYTHING THE STABLE IS NOT. If my posting shines light for clients asking for better or wanting to exit so be it. The stable hasn't grow much then the close to 900 clients they had a few years ago. Not to mention last March how AM touted everywhere as the pandemic set in how racing should take over sports as the 4 major sports had to take a hiatus. How has that worked out? The fool didn't do a single thing other then cry when tracks started to close. Only shining a light don't like the comments scroll and move the fuck along!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal