Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364191 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #585 on: July 17, 2020, 04:04:50 PM »
Im asking, thats all -

no sir

Anthony is not for me
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #586 on: July 17, 2020, 06:08:05 PM »
here goes
 to be clear i am defining a good horse as one that most of us would want to own, purchase price has nothing to do with the list although  you can assume most were bought  for $25 k or less
also this is not to say how they do tonight or next week but ones that could turn a profit and have some value over the next few years
cruising in style
tymal houdini
white tiger
spirit of deo
globetrotting
walkon the moon
warrawee welcome
yes

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #587 on: July 17, 2020, 06:27:49 PM »
based on the roster, i would add in Cavill Hanover - may be a good 4 year old

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #588 on: July 17, 2020, 09:39:33 PM »
Anthony mac comin to the lexinging sales this yr

with new approach and new owners

no more shares I was just told

just 20% of horses and up

too many small share horses bowing out

that's what the scoop was tmbz1

your scoop was awful

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #589 on: July 17, 2020, 10:18:31 PM »
your scoop was awful

A few guys got told the same thing.  Is this the new angle?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #590 on: July 17, 2020, 11:33:17 PM »
WoW what entertainment tonight across four tracks for the stable and it's ten entries. OHSS action tonight and
more proof of AM mismanagement of talent. IF this was for entertainment value only why are three or four of those
entered not placed in the Buckeye to actually win and make some money? Three breakers out of ten two in stakes
and S of Deo at Mohawk. Has Miss M the 100k plus investment cross the finish line yet? Once again another night of
horses that tend to be followers and back up into the pack either earning a small check or no check. These horses spent
already in middle of July or far less superior in talent against the foes they race against? Again cheap horses in most cases not
all...very rarely rise to the top. With 100 or more head a fire sale in place late Aug so AM can start buying in the 2020 new
babies? Horses will be priced cheaper in 2020 can imagine he will have tough choices passing on so many under 10k

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #591 on: July 18, 2020, 03:26:38 AM »
WoW what entertainment tonight across four tracks for the stable and it's ten entries. OHSS action tonight and
more proof of AM mismanagement of talent. IF this was for entertainment value only why are three or four of those
entered not placed in the Buckeye to actually win and make some money? Three breakers out of ten two in stakes
and S of Deo at Mohawk. Has Miss M the 100k plus investment cross the finish line yet? Once again another night of
horses that tend to be followers and back up into the pack either earning a small check or no check. These horses spent
already in middle of July or far less superior in talent against the foes they race against? Again cheap horses in most cases not
all...very rarely rise to the top. With 100 or more head a fire sale in place late Aug so AM can start buying in the 2020 new
babies? Horses will be priced cheaper in 2020 can imagine he will have tough choices passing on so many under 10k

I saw Lawmakers $60,000 Full Count brother get beat 15 lengths tonight
Globetrotting’s $60,000 Full Count sister struggling as well

don’t see any of you experts chirping about that? 

you think all those $100,000+ first day Lexington yearlings are turning a profit? 😂 I’ve got news for you.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #592 on: July 18, 2020, 06:49:02 AM »
Yes, that's me.

Any other questions?
How about the name of the horse?   Just want to see what it accomplished to almost double in value

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #593 on: July 18, 2020, 08:20:05 AM »
Karma is a bitch. Remember when he told Frank Cirillo horse was no good, then he bought him, changed his name and won a couple gold OSS with it. Deserves everything coming to him.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #594 on: July 18, 2020, 11:01:19 AM »
I saw Lawmakers $60,000 Full Count brother get beat 15 lengths tonight
Globetrotting’s $60,000 Full Count sister struggling as well

don’t see any of you experts chirping about that? 

you think all those $100,000+ first day Lexington yearlings are turning a profit? 😂 I’ve got news for you.

We have all discussed the sister/brother deals here alot.  No news there.  Get off the Titanic while you can.  When they tell you to pack your trunk, you'll get the hint.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #595 on: July 18, 2020, 11:31:24 AM »
Swandre as mentioned the full brother half brother/sister has been a proven money killer over time for those that spend recklessly down that rabbit hole. A person like AM falls into that type of trap not on overvalued horses because he can't afford them. But like a cheap Symba or a bit tad expensive Rose Run V just to name a couple. AM who has declared many of times KNOWS SHIT about pedigree. His words not mine. So he takes black type and money earned and shovels it to the clients that this horse can produce. Please. Take Iglare AM has no affinity with dam to sire and it shows.  Besides your argument about that topic isn't what is being discussed with the stable having so many bad horses being marched out in the form of entertainment. That his is a money grab and 40 of these horses would be better off elsewhere. The guy says one thing about a group of horses when it can be said about 30 or 40% of the others but keeps them around? The problem with expensive full brother and sisters the ones making that choice fall with people that can muster that failure in a industry of poor RIO. They just move on to the next one. Stable can't because it's easier to explain and move on from a 15k animal that the book said the talent could possibly be there but the heart wasn't. Again someone that buys so many the law of averages say you will get something that excels. Problem for the stable that only hits around 5%. Not good!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #596 on: July 18, 2020, 12:24:15 PM »
Besides the number of super mares out there that can throw 5 or more foals to different sires and achieve racing greatest are limited. You will find even the marginally less breed mare throw a foal or two that reach over 100k. But the production falls off the map. Those are a dime a dozen. Not even science can duplicate a Muscle Hill or a Donato Hanover or SBSW. So many factors play in before the foal drops and when it drops. Everything after that from flaws, to care, to environment, to not getting bruised up with other foals, to sale day and a new home. All things other then just being blood related factor in. Then if you believe the industry isnt perfect add in chemistry during racing life.

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #597 on: July 18, 2020, 01:33:51 PM »
  We have all discussed the sister/brother deals here alot.  No news there.  Get off the Titanic while you can.  When they tell you to pack your trunk, you'll get the hint.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #598 on: July 18, 2020, 01:41:38 PM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I talked with Wayne.  He's glad he's gone.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #599 on: July 18, 2020, 02:44:15 PM »
Andrew McCarthy pulled the two hole twice with Maverick bit ducked back in....Once passing three quarters and again after a brave-up tuck through the lane and he still could not or would not gain an inch on Caruso driven by Dave Miller.   I can see not pushing him in a baby race but this horse would not take a step forward when Andrew pulled the right line.  He looks great gaited but when you pay a million you expect a steamroller.   He looks like a steamroller but doesn't go like one.   Last week they said "tied up" but this horse doesn't like to go by horses. 

I wouldn't count him out yet.  But a mile in 56.3 he should go right by at $1,000,000.

Doesn't matter.  He'll make money and go to Europe for stud or he might wake up and be an okay horse.  Caruso won but he didn't look like a great trotter in the making either.  Nothing to write home about.

THIS POST DID NOT DISAPPEAR

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal