Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364249 times)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2020, 07:32:45 PM »
Well, it is almost June.  the 2 year olds wont get that many starts in and if you think they should then you are a hypocrit for complaining about over racing them.
the 3 year olds should all get 12 starts in - even at 3 a month, and the older horses will get that few starts in -

i dont respond to trolls

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2020, 07:51:50 PM »
fwiw,

This reads less credible than a drunken IceFag name drop post.

ok...i'm gonna laugh here. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
now fuck off tmbz1

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2020, 09:48:07 PM »
They sell entertainment so no need to have a winning year because average earnings were18k or less on 2 or olds last year. There having a fire sale to private clients to rid the 1400 open shares. I imagine the sales will be much different especially since prices will be lower. They can't buy 100 8-10k priced yearly?

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2020, 10:17:52 PM »
You get what you pay for,,,Just look at the stumble bun trainers they use

Most expensive thing in the world is cheap help

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2020, 11:37:26 PM »
i dont respond to trolls
come on - you just don't like it when you get called out when you make all these stupid fuckin comments all due to your disdain with Amac and your purported superior ability to manage a stable. You doubt any will even get 12 starts . what a fucking stupid comment.   
Then you tell the fishing king that he hasn't made any money with his stock at all and he shows you the answer. 
you are an easy target - -its like shooting fish in a pot.

Your Ultracrepidariani sm on training is the issue pal (and of course your feud with the Stable or Amac which you have bemoaned more times).  The Care and Training of the Trotter and Pacer on USTA is a little outdated - you should probably offer to publish your version;

I will wait for your usual when your Sophomania kicks in

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2020, 09:19:38 AM »
come on - you just don't like it when you get called out when you make all these stupid fuckin comments all due to your disdain with Amac and your purported superior ability to manage a stable. You doubt any will even get 12 starts . what a fucking stupid comment.   
Then you tell the fishing king that he hasn't made any money with his stock at all and he shows you the answer. 

Your Ultracrepidariani sm on training is the issue pal (and of course your feud with the Stable or Amac which you have bemoaned more times).  The Care and Training of the Trotter and Pacer on USTA is a little outdated - you should probably offer to publish your version;

tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2020, 05:49:20 PM »

i am not one to back down or not explain my pov.
just not going to waste my time with a troll, mr 4 posts

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2020, 06:41:24 PM »

come on pal - I have trolled, I mean corrected you way more times than that.  Heck at least 4 times on the Bottle of Red topic when you said he snotted her, she wouldnt come back and how you would have taken her right to the back (and she won next start), 6 times when the topic was about their international winner, 8 times on the topic of anthony keeps robbing his owners and your yapping about your 6500 bill on a maiden, , at least 5 times on the mixed sale and how you could have gotten more, 12 times on how you have an eagle eye at sales and he just buys cheap horses for bills, etc., etc., .

See the PW reset unfortunately doesnt keep track of posts.  Dont humble yourself to think I sat here for 8 years waiting to respond to your dribble -  so see you next topic (invariably on the same subject).

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2020, 07:03:53 PM »

AMAC KICKIN YOUR ASS?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2020, 07:09:07 PM »
come on pal - I have trolled, I mean corrected you way more times than that.  Heck at least 4 times on the Bottle of Red topic when you said he snotted her, she wouldnt come back and how you would have taken her right to the back (and she won next start), 6 times when the topic was about their international winner, 8 times on the topic of anthony keeps robbing his owners and your yapping about your 6500 bill on a maiden, , at least 5 times on the mixed sale and how you could have gotten more, 12 times on how you have an eagle eye at sales and he just buys cheap horses for bills, etc., etc., .

See the PW reset unfortunately doesnt keep track of posts.  Dont humble yourself to think I sat here for 8 years waiting to respond to your dribble -  so see you next topic (invariably on the same subject).
Why change User Name?

You convert to Islam? 

Witless Protection?

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2020, 07:17:09 PM »
Why change User Name?

You convert to Islam? 

Witless Protection?
lol
seniors moment - you will have them if you havent already - it was PW not username

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2020, 07:51:22 PM »
lol
seniors moment - you will have them if you havent already - it was PW not username

I challenged your boy purple

On 1000 bet

He backed down

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2020, 08:03:30 PM »

On 1000 bet

He backed down

yes its well documented - countless topics that contain this same, ongoing wager
and he aint my boy - he seems to be more like your boy target, victim, sucker, fish, etc.,

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2020, 10:20:26 PM »

On 1000 bet

He backed down

one must always ask...what is your goal/target
yes, you will have a horse make more money than any of mine...
i will default that to you...
the question thats really important is who turns a better profit ...
that i will beat you in every year

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2020, 10:33:44 PM »
Ok let’s forget bout that horse

U pic your two yr.
I will pick one of mine

Nobody has raced 

Simple bet. 500

Which two yr old makes more money this yr

U gotta own the horse

Joshua

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal