Author Topic: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water  (Read 72192 times)

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
Re: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2018, 05:20:32 PM »
Who let this hog back in? Belcher has character? What a fucking retard!

moonman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2018, 08:39:51 PM »
Belcher has integrity. Funniest thing I've ever heard

MsO you are to funny

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2018, 04:33:00 PM »
U WORE OUT 2 KEYBOARDS SO FAR HERE, AND THE JOINT DONT DESERVE BUT A BI-WEEKLY ONCE OVER? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
HOWS THAT WORTHLESS TAPE (A FUCKIN TAPE? CLASSIC!!!) YOU HAVE?
LOOK, UP IN THE SKY!!! IT'S ABOID!!! IT'S A PLANE!!! IT'S A DRUG DEALER!!!! 73cv.2

::) To come across anything worthy of reading or participation, it’s few and far between indeed. Prior to a month or so ago, it was a year or maybe two since the last time that I had. So clearly not warranting of daily or even weekly review, and perhaps even the better empirical measure of the veracity of my statement. But yeah, you’re practically a regular Clouseau, though the bumbling fool part is about right.  Once you do come across something to contribute; however, I figure you can half-ass it or support it - length and time dedicated be damned. Otherwise it was never really worthy of contribution, right? You just worry about your keyboard wear and let me worry about mine, mkay?

And yes, the tape dates back. That and landlines were the readily available technology at the time. So what? Does that somehow invalidate what’s recorded on it? Umm, no. In what can only be described as a spectacular display of cognitive dissonance, you used to - pretty recently in fact - take issue with cheating, lack of integrity and criminal activity, no? So you’re seemingly defending Amy Hollar and offering up  distractions for her rather than consistently taking issue with her as you would, for example, someone accepting repayment for – oh noes - personal drug use, hurting no one and nothing but themselves because why again? But you cry foul when you’re identified as being her? Well suck it up, buttercup. You’re responsible. I remember back when I first started contributing to message boards and my screen name and I were both anonymous. I was misidentified as a few different people. Rather than construing that as a flaw of the person misidentifying me and therefore an automatic disqualifier of anything they said, or reason to disbelieve them, because  it wasn’t, and taking a “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” mean girls attitude of awkwardly aggressive social camaraderie about it, I simply considered it something I was responsible for creating. And so, I decided that either I had to reveal my identity or had no excuse for whining about misidentification . If you just wish to remain anonymous, okay, but it would seem something that wouldn’t be of any consequence to you one way or the other, suiting that objective just fine. No?  ::)

But again, if your issue with me is length of my posts, which bullshit, why continue, incongruously engaging and “baiting” me? What personal stake do you have in any of this?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2018, 04:50:55 PM »
I was at NFLD when Bobby got busted, don't know who his owners were but 90 days before the bust half his horses were removed from his stable and for the following 3 months his win percentage was amazing-even for him. He made a killing in those 90 days

Sigh. Oh, okay. I’ve heard some good ones, but the gullible Belcher detractors really will believe almost anything - no matter how implausible… But they don’t ever check into the verifiable facts for themselves, either.  I know this isn’t going to fit your narrative and you’re going to want to resist or get apoplectic about it because nobody likes hearing they’re wrong and being disproven. But oh well. That’s what you get for latching onto anything following the phrase “I heard” because that’s just a playground game of telephone, anyway. And grown-ass adults are supposed to know better...

Tell me, because your story lacks corroborative specifics, busted how? Which medication violation, that you’d probably ignore from anyone else - present company I'm sure included - and I’ve likely answered to for myself if an owner of his at the time, or half-truth are we talking about? Being vague so you can't be refuted is for cowards and the disingenuous. I’m not sure how you figure his win percentages that either matched or exceeded his previous best in the years while he was in guarded detention at Northfield can be explained away if the suggestion being made here is that the horses were getting pre-raced at the farm and then shipped in to race, which was the reason for his success  or what. I don’t know what you’re suggesting here at all, in fact. Prior to when I became an owner and for all the years that I was, he had the farm on Chittenden Rd in Hudson. I worked there and was intimately familiar. We only had 14 or 15 stalls there and three paddocks for turnouts, with one rinky dink round pen on the side of the barn that was rarely used but I feel obligated to disclose, too. One of the three paddocks was reserved for the use of horses like My Pleasure, that didn’t get turned out with other horses, being the only one that had grass; never turned into a mud pit at the gate in the spring and had room enough to kick their heels up much. The other two generally had two or three turned out simultaneously at any given time. And neither was there a training track on that property, as was rumored, but no. It wasn’t big enough and neither was the remainder cleared of trees. Maybe someone here can tell us how many acres would be required for a half mile track, but I'm quite sure it's more than the 10 acres he had there. It still may not even be fully cleared to this day, though I see Dunrite Roofing has developed it a little since buying the parcel. An aerial view and dimensions are easily accessed online for that parcel. I know because I did so at the time to debunk the nonsensical ravings of OSRC stooge Doug Thomas – also suggesting that he verify it for himself before believing and acting on word of mouth alone.  So where are you suggesting “half of all his horses”  went to for these 90 days that you speak of? A timeline, if you don’t mind, would also be helpful for the purposes of verifying facts. I think it’s a personal responsibility that we all share before repeating things as truth or fact.

Additionally, plenty of trainers claimed off of him on a regular basis and did very well with the stock for themselves, which also doesn’t gibe with your narrative, remaining unexplained.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2018, 04:53:53 PM »
She took the bait!

Those "misused" words again? Still waiting... But come on now, wow us with your dazzling intellect that establishes your credibility!  73cv.2

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2018, 04:56:27 PM »
Who let this hog back in? Belcher has character? What a fucking retard!

Uninformed opinions don’t have much if any value, so why be so resistant to and take personal affront with information when it’s provided, I wonder?

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2018, 09:29:22 PM »
Would Bob Belcher or Fred Aboid take a lie detector test in regards to only horse racing MS O?  It can be your shortest post in history - It's yes or no question
Question 1-were you tipped off from security or management prior to what we're suppose to be surprise barn searches?  I would love to hear the honest answer ngc3

Follow up to question 1)-name the person or persons that notified you.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2020, 02:00:37 PM »
Is there where Sammy..........go t that hot shock machine.......... ..from down on the Destiny Farm............s eems to me there was a lot of Belcher and Inman associated with this investigation.... .....but then again.........Sam my would never ever do something like that..........ngc 3
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Larrylou32

• Open / FFA
« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2020, 07:47:17 AM »
Belcher has been honest with me

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #189 on: May 24, 2020, 01:01:09 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY knew JIM BELCHER in high school. He was tough.
SISTER ANNA MARIE a BIG FAT NUN who was CRAZY slapped him one day.
YA know why. He raised his hand to answer a question and his arm knocked down a crucifix on wall. JIMMY was trying to be nice answerin that question.
HE slapped her back. GOOD goin JIMMY. I can say that. HE DEAD NOW.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal