Author Topic: What about the County Fairs ?  (Read 9649 times)

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: What about the County Fairs ?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2020, 01:19:12 PM »
Wake up dude. It was already here. I liked the China ban. But it was already here and what's more coming from Europe in a more virulent strain. The world is interconnected in ways now economically that make it tough to keep bad things like this out.

China ban wasn't a way to stop the virus. How'd it work out?

You  Trump apologists think bands are the answer to everything. Should have been all hands on deck and a lot of guns readying. Instead Nero was fiddling while Rome was burning and saying this thing was totally under control. At one point in late February he said we got 15 cases and soon will be down to zero. How'd that go? 3 weeks later most of the country is locked down.  ngc3

Why'd the president listen to Fox host ingraham and get doctors on chloroquine when Faucci was saying we're not there with this drug. Lot of time frittered away on that when it could have been better spent on other options.

What about ppe? A lot of scientists were saying this stuff is possible it just a matter of time until it hits. Even fucking Hollywood knew that.

I could go on for a couple pages but it's time for you to go back to sleep. Naptime!

ngc3 ngc3

halfinhalfout

• NW-1
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2020, 01:56:07 PM »
Trump is certainly not a genius, wish he would just let his positive accomplishments speak for themselves.
This country is in a far better place now than when he took over from the community planner.
Give me a break, how can anyone with a logical mind think that megalomaniac Hillary would have been a good president?  Joe Biden is more corrupt than some of you are willing to admit, I will lay you 3 to 5
that if Biden got elected his Veep would ascend to the presidency within months due to his inability to hold office.
Is it not telling that the first day of Trumps presidency, Maxine Waters, Pelosi and Schumer were talking about impeachment....in stead of talking about working with him to make the country a better place.
Get your heads out of your arses!

riley

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2020, 02:07:23 PM »
 tmbz1  tmbz1  tmbz1  tmbz1

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2020, 05:06:31 PM »
Amish will have lots of inventory shortly

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2020, 05:08:59 PM »
fair racing will be gone for the summer, sorry, no corn dogs

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2020, 02:58:51 PM »
Trump is certainly not a genius, wish he would just let his positive accomplishments speak for themselves.
This country is in a far better place now than when he took over from the community planner.

Did you graduate high school?  Anyone with that level of education should know that is far from the truth.  All of the following are far worse under Trump as compared to Obama: education, health care, infrastructure, environment, social security, medicare, income equality, wealth equality, human rights, civil rights, state department, intelligence community, I could go on and on. 

You might say what about the economy, job and stock markets?  All performed better under Obama even though Obama inherited the worse economy since the great depression.  This is all true just do a little research (ex. Obama created more jobs, better stock market performance, etc.).  Last but not least, the USA does not live in a vacuum.  Other countries matter too and our standing in the world is tanking fast.  To get another perspective, please read this editorial from the Irish Times:

https://247sports.com/college/kansas/board/103734/Contents/irish-times-editorial-on-donnie-146535795/

Babi                     

riley

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2020, 03:30:50 PM »
 ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
MAGA

mtnskipper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2020, 06:55:24 PM »
Got a buddy I've owned some with before out in Ohio. He just text me saying fair cancelled yesterday. Think it's only the start of a trend unfortunately.

Gonna put a ton of strain on the small farms that run at these fairs year after year. Travesty.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal