Author Topic: KNOW someone got JOHN FRANK ARMY thinkin.  (Read 1854 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
KNOW someone got JOHN FRANK ARMY thinkin.
« on: April 26, 2020, 12:52:11 PM »
Out of nowhere. COOOOUNSALOOR.
If it JOE D. JOHN FRANK ARMY ok with it.
IS FARRALDO a FUCKIN LAWLER. THAT FUCKIN WASTE. Would explain his FUCIN POSTS. 

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: KNOW someone got JOHN FRANK ARMY thinkin.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 12:53:56 PM »
frankiepark

ITS TO FCKIN EARLY FOR YOUR BULLSHIT

THANKS

LUCPARK
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 01:09:45 PM »
CHUBBY BOY. Everyone knows you work out everyday. Your home and one that will be done in 3 months is gonna be loaded with equipment.
CAN'T wait to have you invite all out of shape BOY'S you hang with to your new home in INDIANA. DAY at TRACK togeather and then BBBQ. Sounds like CORONA FUN. Of course none will happen. Because you SHRIMP are not havin a house built and you SHRIMP won't ever leave your current front door.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 01:39:49 PM »
CHUBBY BOY. Everyone knows you work out everyday. Your home and one that will be done in 3 months is gonna be loaded with equipment.
CAN'T wait to have you invite all out of shape BOY'S you hang with to your new home in INDIANA. DAY at TRACK togeather and then BBBQ. Sounds like CORONA FUN. Of course none will happen. Because you SHRIMP are not havin a house built and you SHRIMP won't ever leave your current front door.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
will he invite fatboy??? ngc3 ngc3
CALLING CUKEPARK THE FATTEST LITTLE PRAWN IN THE NEW HOUSE?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 01:44:21 PM »
While,JOHN FRANK ARMY on subject.
YOOOSSE fucks know JOHN FRANK ARMY out every morning, went from 4 miles to 5. He arrives at park at 5 AM. Cops are parked there. I talk with them. They LOVE JOHN FRANK ARMY. A 73 year old VET that keeps himself in shape. INITIALLY they ran me plates. Wanted to know WHO I WAS. It actually illegal to do that,but I walkin in closed park that don't open until sunrise. They OK with me doin it. SO'S me WONDER with PUKE. Her a OUT OFFFF SHAPE person that has never done anything in heees life.
PUKE: Tell everyone at PLOP were yooose GRADUATED from. WE want to hear. Tells us all everythin you have done in your lifetime.
NO one want's to here a FAT OUT of SHAPE mid-50 FUC say: I inheritated MOOOLA and prior to that I had no interest in doin anything because MOMMY and DADDY took care of me. And I still a CHUPPY FAT,that likes makin SHIT up all the TIME. I do accept free SANWHICHES from EYE BOY. WE great buds.
Can't wait for this CO-VID RE-UNION.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 06:50:22 PM »

Frankie he's been moving since Obama lived in Chiraq

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal