Author Topic: Samstar MSOA  (Read 42522 times)

samstar

• Open / FFA
Re: Samstar MSOA
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2020, 08:17:13 PM »
Apparently the person you bought the shock machine from according to EPO. Maybe he went by an alias when you bought it from him.
In other words, you don't know who he is either?  By the way, qualified all six of my horses in the last two days.

Alex

• Open / FFA
  • Hi, people call me Gary
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2020, 08:36:13 PM »
who the fuck is Raymond farmer?

THIS GUYS DAD

Dingus

« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2020, 08:51:26 PM »
In other words, you don't know who he is either?  By the way, qualified all six of my horses in the last two days.

Now that they all qualified, can you shove something up Wolf’s ass and get him to open the PA tracks, like Ohio, NY, Del, and soon Indiana, and NJ?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2020, 09:00:56 PM »
Eat a Snickers, what is he going to stick up the wolfs ass. He can do that because he got six horses qualified. youre strange

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2020, 09:33:15 PM »
Now that they all qualified, can you shove something up Wolf’s ass and get him to open the PA tracks, like Ohio, NY, Del, and soon Indiana, and NJ?
There are some pretty good guys working very hard to get us opened.  I suspect that we will get a pleasant surprise in the very near future. (Just saying)

Dingus

« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2020, 10:41:51 PM »
Eat a Snickers, what is he going to stick up the wolfs ass. He can do that because he got six horses qualified. youre strange

Just making conversation without accusing somebody of doing something illegal, unlike many of you keyboard warriors who hide behind screen names.
What have the rest of you done to get Wolf to act?
I can’t do much but I have sent tweets to Wolf.  Even if he doesn’t read them, at least I tried!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #156 on: May 21, 2020, 01:47:42 PM »
Dingus though you should go by Doofus I see YOU hide behind a screen name too. So fuck off!
Samstar, I never said there wern´t good people working on getting Pa open. What I have said, is that the Gov is trying to do what is right for the entire state not just horsemen. If you took a poll of the entire state and asked when harness racing should open, do you really think we would be in the top 20 businesses even thought about. General population does not care about horse racing. Most people will side with the Gov re: slot money for education. I do not know any one that is not in the horse business who cares about harness racing, other than a few gamblers.

Dingus

« Reply #157 on: May 21, 2020, 04:27:55 PM »
Dingus though you should go by Doofus I see YOU hide behind a screen name too. So fuck off!
Samstar, I never said there wern´t good people working on getting Pa open. What I have said, is that the Gov is trying to do what is right for the entire state not just horsemen. If you took a poll of the entire state and asked when harness racing should open, do you really think we would be in the top 20 businesses even thought about. General population does not care about horse racing. Most people will side with the Gov re: slot money for education. I do not know any one that is not in the horse business who cares about harness racing, other than a few gamblers.

But I’m not accusing a guy of cheating like many on here are.
I’m not taking sides here as I don’t know Bill, but you seem to have a problem with owners and trainers wanting to get back to their livelihood.
NY, Ohio, Del, and soon Ind, and NJ are opening soon, yet you don’t care about PA.
You must be independently wealthy or anti- horseman, so shut your fucking mouth.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 04:30:42 PM by Dingus »

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #158 on: May 21, 2020, 09:43:31 PM »
hey numb nuts, I want to go back racing more than you know. The problem is if they fuck it up! we will be fucked! I´ve done this for 60 years. When it was a class game, classy barns, classy fun people, ya there were crooks and criminals but the ones that got caught were stupid. We are repeating the same thing over and over. Just relax and let them ease into this with a plan. It might be better in the long run.

Dingus

« Reply #159 on: May 21, 2020, 10:00:53 PM »
hey numb nuts, I want to go back racing more than you know. The problem is if they fuck it up! we will be fucked! I´ve done this for 60 years. When it was a class game, classy barns, classy fun people, ya there were crooks and criminals but the ones that got caught were stupid. We are repeating the same thing over and over. Just relax and let them ease into this with a plan. It might be better in the long run.

Ok, seniority speaks, so we’ll give it a try.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2020, 10:15:20 PM »
No answer Bill

No entries at Scioto Saturday either........pro bably won't ship........likes the home cookin with the race office and the judges......no Bill..........
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2020, 07:14:30 AM »
No entries at Scioto Saturday either........pro bably won't ship........likes the home cookin with the race  office and the judges......no Bill..........
I will ship to Scioto.  Probably enter one for Friday.  One of my mare pacers. Which do you think would do better there?

EPO

« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2020, 09:22:43 AM »
It depends on which one gets the shock treatment before they are put on the trailer. By the way did you want the serial numbers to the shock machine you have I know a guy that can get them.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2020, 11:15:50 AM »
It depends on which one gets the shock treatment before they are put on the trailer. By the way did you want the serial numbers to the shock machine you have I know a guy that can get them.
I understand that you are an expert on Fentanyl positives. Give us a primer!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2020, 12:37:16 PM »
I understand that you are an expert on Fentanyl positives. Give us a primer!
Lol the Zubkoff Bercury beef is hilarious.
Is this a continuation?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal