Author Topic: TO TRUST NEW YORK CITY AND STATE TO GET THIS VIRUS UNDER CONTROL?  (Read 9356 times)

slimshady

Re: TO TRUST NEW YORK CITY AND STATE TO GET THIS VIRUS UNDER CONTROL?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2020, 05:14:10 AM »
"Everything Trump does or doesn’t do is fine by you."

Not true for me, but you have just described every Democrat in Washington.
Trump does A.   They hate A, and often don't even have a B.
Trump does B.    They love A.
While that is going on policy wise, it has been 4 years of technical challenges to remove the elected POTUS from office.  None of which have been successful, but sure have killed a lot of time and wasted a lot of money.
Then add on an unprecedented attack by many of the larger media organisations in North America.  It is a one sided, 24 x 7 barrage of negative talking points, that no POTUS has ever experienced in history. 

I have said multiple times on here, I don't like Trump, but I like his Administrations policies.
I think he has been stupid politically, in that he continues to cater verbally to the voters he already has, but has done little to manage his message in a way that may have gained him some moderates from the middle left.

One thing I totally agree with, November will tell.
I just hope, regardless of the winner, Washington works for the people, and doesn't spend another 4 years trying to unseat the elected POTUS.

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2020, 06:39:17 AM »

No One Escapes ALIVE from Stalag NYC
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 06:42:18 AM by Atthetrack7 »

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2020, 12:51:27 PM »
Trump reminds me of Klink, thinks he´s in charge, fucks up more than not. Pence is the perfect Schultz, I know nothiinnnnngggggg . But he has the sucking up part down to a science, ¨ through the strong leadership of president, we will get through this¨

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2020, 01:37:34 PM »
Trump reminds me of Klink, thinks he´s in charge, fucks up more than not. Pence is the perfect Schultz, I know nothiinnnnngggggg . But he has the sucking up part down to a science, ¨ through the strong leadership of president, we will get through this¨

And you know what sucks?

those 2 are still light years ahead of whomever the Democraps, defecate upon us

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2020, 01:54:02 PM »

I like the comparison but what does that make Biden ??

Guy can barely read from a script at this point.....

Here are two best canidates  tmbz1 tmbz1

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2020, 04:09:36 PM »
Have you watched Trump all he does is read monotone, no feeling just pats himself on the back and tells us what a great job he has done, how smart he is. He will finally have to admit he can not re open the counter, it is the Govs, Remember he never closed them!!!!!! I´d rather listen to Cuomo, he at least gives info not the 2 hr infomercials for Trump

slimshady

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2020, 05:50:05 PM »
"We should start looking forward to 'reopening',

Damn straight.    Thank you.

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2020, 07:54:10 PM »
This thing is no worse than the flu. Same thing happens. The flu kills old people, and people with depleted immune systems too. They don’t shut down countries for the flu. Nor should you go out in public when you have the flu. Social media pressure caused all of this unnecessary bullshit

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2020, 07:59:42 PM »
This thing is no worse than the flu. Same thing happens. The flu kills old people, and people with depleted immune systems too. They don’t shut down countries for the flu. Nor should you go out in public when you have the flu. Social media pressure caused all of this unnecessary bullshit

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2020, 09:34:58 PM »
some doctors have their older clients get them. my dad's doctor had him get one a couple of years back. it is good for a few years then you need to have a booster shot. up until then i never knew it was available. i guess we shold all be getting them.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2020, 09:40:56 PM »
Maybe all should start to listen instead of talking. It has been reported that those who have received the shot for pneumonia which is a 5 year shot or good for 5 years have not been affected by this virus and this is not an age thing it doesn't matter but those who get these shots have had pneumonia where they have had long hospital stays because of it. Could this mean they have had something all along that could combat this virus. Apparently this shot is expensive and is why you just can't ask your doctor for it and from what I understand health insurance providers or many of them it's not part of your insurance coverage so you will pay for it. Canada's Public Health is different and it doesn't cost you but it is only for those who were in hospitals for long stays with pneumonia which makes me think that they don't have large stock piles of it.

It is very expensive even with insurance. plus i dont know as anybody that has insurance anyway

pumpy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2020, 10:06:39 PM »
As much as I can’t stand Biden you fucking retards deserve that idiot. You think trump is stupid? Where does that put Biden on the dummy meter. Jerkoff can’t string two sentences together. And just think he is even smarter than the nigger he was vp for. Let’s go. Ack to the good old days when America was shit on by every country on the planet, when we had a Muslim nigger in charge that blamed the whites for everything that was wrong in America and the world. Where China can run roughshod over us again. Where illegals are welcome with open arms. Where sanctuary cities are adored by the dem dummies. Let’s give AOC 93 trillion for the green deal. Let’s give Iran some more money in the middle of the night. Let’s bring back isis. Biden’s son said he could use another job in Ukraine and another one and a half billion from China. That will make America great again. I generally don’t talk to democrats but when I do it’s to tell them to add an order of fries with my Big Mac

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2020, 10:19:58 PM »
As much as I can’t stand Biden you fucking retards deserve that idiot. You think trump is stupid? Where does that put Biden on the dummy meter. Jerkoff can’t string two sentences together. And just think he is even smarter than the nigger he was vp for. Let’s go. Ack to the good old days when America was shit on by every country on the planet, when we had a Muslim nigger in charge that blamed the whites for everything that was wrong in America and the world. Where China can run roughshod over us again. Where illegals are welcome with open arms. Where sanctuary cities are adored by the dem dummies. Let’s give AOC 93 trillion for the green deal. Let’s give Iran some more money in the middle of the night. Let’s bring back isis. Biden’s son said he could use another job in Ukraine and another one and a half billion from China. That will make America great again. I generally don’t talk to democrats but when I do it’s to tell them to add an order of fries with my Big Mac    Well when your setting at your table at Mcdees wondering why that guy taking your order sold you 9 orders of fries, his name is Cuomo.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal