Author Topic: I AM WASHING MY HANDS  (Read 3073 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
I AM WASHING MY HANDS
« on: March 18, 2020, 05:27:24 AM »
WASHING MY HANDS OF THE ENTIRE RACING INDUSTRY FOR NOT SHUTTING DOWN COMPLETELY TO RETARD THE SPREAD OF THIS VIRUS, DISEASE

EVERY OTHER INDUSTRY HAS SHUT DOWN AND TAKEN STEPS TO PROTECT THE COUNTRY,  DID RACING?  FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK NO, THE WELFARE ONLY COMES WHEN YOU RACE, SO DONT CUT OFF THAT GRAVY TRAIN

DIDNT THINK ANYONE IN THE INDUSTRY WAS SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER, BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GO OUT AND PROVE US CORRECT

REMEMBER EASTER AND MOTHERS DAY DINNERS THIS YEAR ARE

BYOV

BRING YOUR OWN VIRUS

MOM, WILL APPRECIATE YOUR GIFT

Rachel Homewrecker

• 4 claimer
Re: I AM WASHING MY HANDS
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 05:50:32 AM »
 What difference will 1 more virus make in the paddock when there  already at least 20 strains of STD's floating around the barns?

@ueenTwat

• NW-1
  • I Shit in the Sink. So the Fuck what?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 06:32:45 AM »
What difference will 1 more virus make in the paddock when there  already at least 20 strains of STD's floating around the barns?

and Soky, you are personally responsible for at least half of those Std's yourself.

Thank god. alcohol was found to kill this virus, so I figure I am well stocked for the next month  74zac.1

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 07:44:04 AM »
In this time of a National Emergency, glad to see the racing industry completely ignore the country, while sticking out its hand saying
 GIVE US OUR MONEY before they give it to average citizens to stimulate the  REST OF THE COUNTRY.
HRSEPLP.CM

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 09:34:18 AM »
☝️☝️☝️exactly, plus just because you're in public  work or otherwise does not mean your getting sick alot of people are not sick and just fine

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 01:33:39 PM »
WASHING MY HANDS OF THE ENTIRE RACING INDUSTRY FOR NOT SHUTTING DOWN COMPLETELY TO RETARD THE SPREAD OF THIS VIRUS, DISEASE

EVERY OTHER INDUSTRY HAS SHUT DOWN AND TAKEN STEPS TO PROTECT THE COUNTRY,  DID RACING?  FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK NO, THE WELFARE ONLY COMES WHEN YOU RACE, SO DONT CUT OFF THAT GRAVY TRAIN

DIDNT THINK ANYONE IN THE INDUSTRY WAS SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER, BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GO OUT AND PROVE US CORRECT

REMEMBER EASTER AND MOTHERS DAY DINNERS THIS YEAR ARE

BYOV

BRING YOUR OWN VIRUS

MOM, WILL APPRECIATE YOUR GIFT

WOW you are a broken record that likes to tell others what to do!!!

You started this same bull in another thread 2 days ago.... "RACING HORSEMEN ARE PUTTING THE PUBLIC IN DANGER"

We are a nation of LAWS, if they are not breaking any laws and are taking precautions so be it.

Low Groove

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 01:39:10 PM »
So go ahead and delete your account if you're 'washing your hands of the racing industry'

Partner

• 4 claimer
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2020, 06:46:40 PM »
Every post the guy has is anti racing... he spends his entire life hating himself (most likely because he couldn't make it in this business) and now is jealous  of everyone who has. Do us a favor and drink the WHOLE cup of kool aid next time!!!

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 02:49:19 PM »
WOW you are a broken record that likes to tell others what to do!!!

You started this same bull in another thread 2 days ago.... "RACING HORSEMEN ARE PUTTING THE PUBLIC IN DANGER"

We are a nation of LAWS, if they are not breaking any laws and are taking precautions so be it.
wat do you expect hes bored!
Cant go spend his welfare check with nothing open!
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal