Author Topic: BREAKING: Surick, Marino, other trainers indicted by Feds!  (Read 130502 times)

intheclubhouse

• Stakes Horse
Re: BREAKING: Surick, Marino, other trainers indicted by Feds!
« Reply #1185 on: March 26, 2020, 04:37:42 PM »
Apparently Rocco Ricci Rocky Rocket has changed one of his minds again

Midget talks out both sides of his mouth!

COUNSELOR

• NW-1
« Reply #1186 on: March 26, 2020, 05:43:03 PM »
THE LEAD DEFENDANTS WILL BE SENT TO A FEDERAL CAMP.  ON DECEMBER 21, 2018 THE FIRST STEP ACT WAS SIGNED INTO LAW BY PRESIDENT TRUMP.  THIS LAW WILL LESSEN THE SEVERETY OF THE NON-VIOLENT CRIMES.  BUT, THEY WILL DO TIME IN THE CAMP.  I WOULD ESTIMATE AS PER SENTENCING GUIDELINES 18-27 MONTHS.  THE WORST WOULD BE THE CHARGED WITH THE HORSES BEING KILLED---THEY ALSO WILL RECEIVE 3 YEARS OR MORE PROBATION.  THEY CAN BE LICENSED IF THE STATES DO NOT STEP UP.  RECALL STATES ISSUES OCCUPATIONAL LICENSES DO THE STATES WILL DETERMINE FUTURE LICENSING UNLESS FEDERAL JUDGE RECOMMENDS A LIFETIME BAN AS PART OF THE SENTENCE. 

IT NOW IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT POWERFUL FOLKS PUSHED THESE CHARGES THRU.  IN ESSENCE. THOSE LEFT WILL HAVE A MORE LEVEL PLAYING FIELD .

AS I HAVE STATED THERE ARE MORE CHARGES PENDING OVER THE NEXT 12 TO 18 MONTHS.

THESE CHARGED WILL GO TO SEPARATE PRISON CAMPS.  NO 2 CHARGED WILL GO TO THE SAME CAMP.  MOST WILL BE WITHIN 500 MILES OF THEIR HOME.

THE ENTIRE PROCESS WILL BE INFLUENCED BY A PSR AND THE FEDERAL JUDGE WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY EVEN IF THERE IS A PLEA DEAL AS A PLEA DEAL IS NON BINDING TO THE JUDGE.

THE WORST PLACE TO COMMIT A CRIME IN THE US IS THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

Harness Stats

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1187 on: March 26, 2020, 05:57:29 PM »
In spite of the misbranding, shocking, administering etc. the charge that carries the most time is for Surick for just hiding Northern Virgin when he was supposed to be tested.

Kind of sickening when you look at all the abuse those guys did

COUNSELOR

• NW-1
« Reply #1188 on: March 26, 2020, 06:16:13 PM »
AGREED.  THE CHARGES INDICATE 50 + YEARS.  THEY WILL PLEAD OUT THE OBSTRUCTION CHARGES BUT THERE STILL REMAINS SIGNIFICANT SENTENCE TIME.  THE FEDS WILL OFFER A REDUCTION IN THE SENTENCE FOR ADDITIONAL INFO TO INDICT OTHERS.  AFTER READING THE INDICTMENTS I WOULD AGREE THAT MR. SURICK IS IN NEED OF A TOP CRIMINAL ATTORNEY IN NEW YORK.  VERY EXPENSIVE ORDEAL TO EVEN PLEAD GUILTY.

EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FIGHT TO FIGHT.  MIGHT BE ADVSNTAGEOUS TO PLEAD THIS OUT AND HOPE FOR THE BEST. 

ALSO, DEPENDS A LOT ON THE OTHERS CHARGED AS THEY MAY WELL FURTHER IMPLICATE MR. SURICK OR OTHERS CHARGED AND/OR MORE INDICTMENTS.

bangbang553

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1189 on: March 26, 2020, 07:30:02 PM »
send surick straight to jail  where he belongs and throw away the key make sure he has rope and a bunkbed for which to tie it on

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1190 on: March 26, 2020, 08:48:45 PM »
send surick straight to jail  where he belongs and throw away the key make sure he has rope and a bunkbed for which to tie it on

THIS IS UN CALLED FOR
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Powerful Patricks Ghost

• Elite
« Reply #1191 on: March 27, 2020, 07:14:36 AM »
AGREED.  THE CHARGES INDICATE 50 + YEARS.  THEY WILL PLEAD OUT THE OBSTRUCTION CHARGES BUT THERE STILL REMAINS SIGNIFICANT SENTENCE TIME.  THE FEDS WILL OFFER A REDUCTION IN THE SENTENCE FOR ADDITIONAL INFO TO INDICT OTHERS.  AFTER READING THE INDICTMENTS I WOULD AGREE THAT MR. SURICK IS IN NEED OF A TOP CRIMINAL ATTORNEY IN NEW YORK.  VERY EXPENSIVE ORDEAL TO EVEN PLEAD GUILTY.

EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FIGHT TO FIGHT.  MIGHT BE ADVSNTAGEOUS TO PLEAD THIS OUT AND HOPE FOR THE BEST. 

ALSO, DEPENDS A LOT ON THE OTHERS CHARGED AS THEY MAY WELL FURTHER IMPLICATE MR. SURICK OR OTHERS CHARGED AND/OR MORE INDICTMENTS.

Yeah many people in here are clueless thinking people walk. Martha fucking Stewart did 5 mos. fed time for obstruction and she had zero other criminal acts  attached to her prosecution.

smokingjoe

• NW-2/3
« Reply #1192 on: March 27, 2020, 07:55:32 AM »
It's bad enough what Surick did as cruelty to animals, but to have to endure him running to the winners circle all the time, many times with that phone of his glued to his ear (and trust me, you're a fool if you think the FBI has only one conversation of his from their wiretap), gloating with his bandits in the winner's circle with him. Meanwhile, struggling horsemen and women back in the paddock were being robbed of what little purse money there was. You will find out that IMHO, many of his horses were goosed up (along with the Bongiorno's).

Surick would come back all high and mighty, acting like his $hit doesn't smell.

Just know the FBI and other agencies had been following him for months, recording audio and visuals, along with his peeps (who they, themselves, may be brought into the fold. Folks like the Millers, who were always around him, but may not be guilty of anything, but have all been watch for months by multiple agencies and the PI's that were hired).

The virus pandemic has surely slowed the process but ironically, has given time for the racing industry to realize finally the need to change big-time, and to use these defendants as an example to help satisfy the thirst of the anti-racing crowd.

Remember, I was the one who told you of the van outside Surick's farm many months ago and I'm telling you now, all this b.s. about him and others walking is garbage. Karma arrived at Surick's door and its' not going away without a big pound of his flesh (what's left will be divvy up among the prisoners)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGnDm6Ubi_c

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1193 on: March 27, 2020, 09:19:44 AM »
G note says, if the FBI starts another investigation in 5 years, the same result would happen!

NJ HORSEMAN

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1194 on: March 27, 2020, 09:35:29 AM »
G note says, if the FBI starts another investigation in 5 years, the same result would happen!

GO OVER TO JEWFY SPORTS BOOK AND SEE WHAT KIND OF ODDS HE WILL GIVE YOUR G NOTE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1195 on: March 27, 2020, 11:24:19 AM »

pls stop

nobody going to jail
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #1196 on: March 27, 2020, 11:25:21 AM »
What? Me worry?

captain cash

• Jr. Open
« Reply #1197 on: March 27, 2020, 11:41:40 AM »
 A question for counselor...in suricks case it's going to be quite interesting what the wire taps hold..he was doing all kinds of stuff.. being that he had two horses in every race. one horse open up at 1/9 always..money come off allkinds of bullshit..anyway in the end is there any chance..a gambler would have a case?

captain cash

• Jr. Open
« Reply #1198 on: March 27, 2020, 11:45:20 AM »
 I guess what I'm trying to say is he was controlling freehold in many different ways..and what someone said about the phone shit..

Kirby's Ace

• Jr. Open
« Reply #1199 on: March 27, 2020, 11:48:38 AM »
pls stop

nobody going to jail

I'm afraid your right on this one...

Everyone hopes for jail time, But none will serve any if so then just a few months. But that I doubt as well..

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: btw, that's a hell of a name for a horse
    Today at 08:02:35 PM
  • Calhoun: yes.  and a ton of SIM cards.
    Today at 08:02:17 PM
  • bigwrench: Nice!!! Burner cell phone too?
    Today at 07:31:34 PM
  • Calhoun: Throw Away Piece
    Today at 04:34:06 PM
  • No_Head_Number: Luis Porfilio is from PA. Stables at the meadows I believe
    Today at 04:15:00 PM
  • bigwrench: Remember to always carry your Gun especially to a knife fight!
    Today at 02:54:12 PM
  • bigwrench: Re
    Today at 02:53:25 PM
  • bigwrench: Go get emm Cal!  tmbz1 abd
    Today at 02:53:13 PM