Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 190546 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #255 on: May 26, 2020, 01:17:19 PM »
Fat boy...... true and when democrats get in all the illegals will get freebies and guess who pays for all them, u got it all of us! That’s why the wall is being built.... u can come here but legally and you better work like all of us Americans do and pay taxes.

Those guys think it's ok to just keep printing paper and let taxpayers float the bill for the free stuff.  No incentive to go to work, etc.....

slimshady

« Reply #256 on: May 26, 2020, 01:25:11 PM »
"He beat sanders because of the black vote and imo the black vote and turnout  will be stronger than it was for HRC."

Hornby Duke  ....    That may be the election in a nutshell right there.
Most Democrats are voting for anyone but Trump.
Most Trump supporters will vote for Trump no matter what.

It's the moderates that can be swayed that will decide the election.   Many of those to be swayed are the minorities.    They don't give a shit about Trump or Biden.   They're voting for the party they think will improve their opportunity and the opportunity for their kids.     That even gets divided.   You have some that believe opportunity is jobs.  (2016 - 2019 was good for that)  You have some that think that opportunity comes from a free education.  (Dems talk about that more)

Fasten your seat belt.   If it's Biden vs Trump, it could be UGLY !!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #257 on: May 26, 2020, 01:35:20 PM »
  Those guys think it's ok to just keep printing paper and let taxpayers float the bill for the free stuff.  No incentive to go to work, etc.....

Stuff for free floats @ on both sides of the aisle. Tax breaks are just another form of welfare. Lot of red states getting more federal aid than they pay out in taxes.  Farm subsidies etc. Look at harness racing. Gvt is propping up an industry that's clearly not viable. Why give $ there and not good a few $ in food stamps to a mom and three kids.

You think defense contractors aren't raping the gvt. Been going on for yrs.

A lot of money going out on both sides.

I'm fairly fiscally conservative. Im a strong supporter of tea party plank to balance the budget. But I want everyone to tighten their belt.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #258 on: May 26, 2020, 01:42:43 PM »
Stuff for free floats @ on both sides of the aisle. Tax breaks are just another form of welfare. Lot of red states getting more federal aid than they pay out in taxes.  Farm subsidies etc. Look at harness racing. Gvt is propping up an industry that's clearly not viable. Why give $ there and not good a few $ in food stamps to a mom and three kids.

You think defense contractors aren't raping the gvt. Been going on for yrs.

A lot of money going out on both sides.

I'm fairly fiscally conservative. Im a strong supporter of tea party plank to balance the budget. But I want everyone to tighten their belt.

One of the basic reason we are largely despised worldwide.  Our arrogance regarding our wealth, and how it is spent.  That and a failed democratic system of govt...lived amongst the folks awhile myself, and that's what I heard most every time.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #259 on: May 26, 2020, 01:49:53 PM »
I agree. Unbelievably rich country. Taking it in the nuts right now but will rebound (when I guess is debatable). I'm a foreign policy and fiscal deficit  hawk but think a country as rich as this should take care of it's people when it can. Probably more similar to a blue dog Democrat than conservative or liberal.

I wouldn't give squat to ineligible's (and actually think a lot of welfare bars them now).

Spending likely to continue under Trump or Biden. Sooner or later it catches up to you.

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #260 on: May 26, 2020, 01:52:56 PM »
No matter how you cut the cake, it will be a nasty election because, Democrats are loving all these governors that shut down the dam country and they want it to continue until November when the election comes due to vote, so that Trump looks like he didn’t handle this pandemic the right way. In the meantime Trump hauled that Navy Ship that came up from the south to take care of patients who didn’t have the coronavirus but the ship remained empty and unfortunately the elderly went into nursing homes as per gov cuomo and most have died. Cuomo wants to run for President in 2024. He doesn’t care if babies are killed thru abortion and doesn’t care if old people die from a world pandemic. Well one day he will be old too. And who knows if he’s even enjoying any grandkids right now.  That’s ok right, but he’s all for a woman aborting. Unless she is raped then..... I probably would but remember we pay for that too

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #261 on: May 26, 2020, 02:44:15 PM »
Cuomo will never run for president...way to many skeletons in the closet

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #262 on: May 26, 2020, 03:55:21 PM »
Cuomo will never run for president...way to many skeletons in the closet

It hasn't stopped every president prior.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #263 on: May 26, 2020, 04:06:17 PM »

It hasn't stopped every president prior.

THEY GONNA ELECT A BLACK FAG SOON

slimshady

« Reply #264 on: May 26, 2020, 04:54:19 PM »
"Cuomo will never run for president...way to many skeletons in the closet."

Skeletons in the closet are usually old issues.
Why look in the closet.   His state just killed 100's of elderly folks in nursing homes when they took infected people out of hospitals and put them in their nursing home.    You might as well shot them.   Would have been quicker. 

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #265 on: May 26, 2020, 04:57:08 PM »
"Cuomo will never run for president...way to many skeletons in the closet."

Skeletons in the closet are usually old issues.
Why look in the closet.   His state just killed 100's of elderly folks in nursing homes when they took infected people out of hospitals and put them in their nursing home.    You might as well shot them.   Would have been quicker.

Skeletons in the closet are usually old news....except if its Stinky Finger Joe? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #266 on: May 26, 2020, 10:17:36 PM »
Slimshady, I agree with you. We are on the same page. As for November, get the popcorn ready. I can’t wait to hear Trumps comebacks with sleepy Joe!  If democrats take over this country we are screwed for many many years to come. We better make the right choice at the voting booths. The rest of my life depends on it. I want to stay with the harness racing as well.

Dingus

« Reply #267 on: May 27, 2020, 11:45:31 AM »
Another feather in tRUMP’s cap:

French doctors have been banned from prescribing hydroxychloroquin e to Covid-19 patients, the government ruled Wednesday.

The French Health Ministry revoked its authorization for the drug to be given to those with coronavirus, saying that the scientific data available at present does not provide sufficient “evidence of a benefit” to support its use.

Data considered by France’s High Council for Public Health found evidence to suggest a link between the use of hydroxychloroquin e and “cardiac toxicity,” particularly when used in combination with the azithromycin – an antibiotic used to treat chest infection and other types of infection, according to a Health Ministry statement.

It added that the benefits and risks of this treatment may be reassessed in the future, as new data from clinical research emerges.

Some context: The announcement comes after the World Health Organization (WHO) on Monday said it had temporarily halted the study of hydroxychloroquin e as a potential Covid-19 treatment in its Solidarity Trial, due to safety concerns.

The WHO’s decision was made after an observational study, published in the medical journal The Lancet on Friday, described how seriously ill Covid-19 patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquin e and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop irregular heart rhythms.

"Our data has very convincingly shown that across the world in a real-world population that this drug combination, whichever way you slice it or dice it, does not show any evidence of benefit, and in fact is immutably showing a signal of grave harm," said Dr. Mandeep Mehra, the study’s lead author.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #268 on: May 27, 2020, 12:16:16 PM »
Another feather in tRUMP’s cap:

French doctors have been banned from prescribing hydroxychloroquin e to Covid-19 patients, the government ruled Wednesday.

The French Health Ministry revoked its authorization for the drug to be given to those with coronavirus, saying that the scientific data available at present does not provide sufficient “evidence of a benefit” to support its use.

Data considered by France’s High Council for Public Health found evidence to suggest a link between the use of hydroxychloroquin e and “cardiac toxicity,” particularly when used in combination with the azithromycin – an antibiotic used to treat chest infection and other types of infection, according to a Health Ministry statement.

It added that the benefits and risks of this treatment may be reassessed in the future, as new data from clinical research emerges.

Some context: The announcement comes after the World Health Organization (WHO) on Monday said it had temporarily halted the study of hydroxychloroquin e as a potential Covid-19 treatment in its Solidarity Trial, due to safety concerns.

The WHO’s decision was made after an observational study, published in the medical journal The Lancet on Friday, described how seriously ill Covid-19 patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquin e and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop irregular heart rhythms.

"Our data has very convincingly shown that across the world in a real-world population that this drug combination, whichever way you slice it or dice it, does not show any evidence of benefit, and in fact is immutably showing a signal of grave harm," said Dr. Mandeep Mehra, the study’s lead author.

TY DANGLE

slimshady

« Reply #269 on: May 27, 2020, 12:24:12 PM »
"Our data has very convincingly shown that across the world in a real-world population that this drug combination, whichever way you slice it or dice it, does not show any evidence of benefit, and in fact is immutably showing a signal of grave harm," said Dr. Mandeep Mehra, the study’s lead author."

Dingus   ....    Who cares what the French say.    Trump has 2 doctors that see no harm in him taking these shots.   Why does that matter to you.
You should be more concerned about the Democrats best friend Cuomo taking a million dollar donation from the special interest lobby group representing "nursing homes" in NY.    Now he gives nursing homes immunity from prosecution for killing old folks in their care during the pandemic.
Seriously Dingus, you want to get all worked up about Trump taking a drug that the French say doesn't hurt, but doesn't help, while ignoring Cuomo turning his elder care homes into morgues !!!!   Come on.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal