Author Topic: THE STABLE @CA.. ANTHONY FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH NOW IN INTERNATIONAL RACING  (Read 56285 times)

dinkadoo

• Elite
The point wasn't that Burke wouldn't have no more than 5 horses make money,,,, The point is what percentage of a big stable horses don't make money.....

Not picking on Burke -- obviously the man is heads and tails above 98% of trainers. but would it be safe to say a horse needs to make $60k to clear a profit ?

Training - shipping - stall rent - vet - shoe - paddocks - misc - 5% to Trainer - 5% to driver

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
The point wasn't that Burke wouldn't have no more than 5 horses make money,,,, The point is what percentage of a big stable horses don't make money.....

Not picking on Burke -- obviously the man is heads and tails above 98% of trainers. but would it be safe to say a horse needs to make $60k to clear a profit ?

Training - shipping - stall rent - vet - shoe - paddocks - misc - 5% to Trainer - 5% to driver

The point is also you should buy 60 poorly bred babies and charge the highest training Bill's in the country then act like you are doing the sport a favor

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
the point stop fckin cryin

if you cant or dont want to take a risk and buy a few babies,,AKA what u can afford  be prepared to lose money..

if a person knows pretty much within a few bucks what a trainer charges a month than its up to the person if he wants to buy a horse or 88 horse with that trainer...

ps

if you spend 60 k on a so called poorly bred baby  than the

Mirror is for you...if you let others pick out your babies and you dont want to do you homework on sale books and videos than its

your fault stop blamin,,burke, ,,anthony etc etc etc

THE FCKIN MIRROR WILL NEVER LIE,,

BUT MY THEORY HOLDS TRUE TO EVERY VENUE..

know the trainers bills before u jump in,,

if you jump in  and lose ,,buying shitty babies ,,betting like a CHOOCH
always blaming others

THAN ,,,

WALMART HAS A SALE ON MIRRORS THE MRROR WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU

YOU FCKED UP AND WANT TO BLAME OTHERS CUS U BOUGHT A BAD HORSE

,,WITH THAT SAID

ANTHONY GOOD LUCK ,,ALL YR WITH YOUR STABLE tmbz1
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 01:19:37 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Brown jug

• Elite
Just a comment
As for over / under 5 horses covering their cost in 2020
I will gladly take any wagers and I am betting on over 5

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
The point is also you should buy 60 poorly bred babies and charge the highest training Bill's in the country then act like you are doing the sport a favor
Must get a kickback from breeders

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
If you own a private business you don't have to disclose anything other than your sales and taxes and employee benefits to the government. But when you have a public investment business like Anthony has everything must be disclosed with regards to what was paid for said horses and what are the everyday bills for said horses that the clients invest in. But from what I hear and was told by former clients Anthony takes non-disclosure to new heights and to this I say lots of luck investors.
Purchases from sale are disclosed but questionable if inflated due to breeder kickbacks

horses first

• Elite
Again doesn't matter how many horses but let me ask this question. What trainer out there on March 1st with horses in their barn are paid in full 100%. My guess 90 something % or more. Of the 62 yearlings bought from Sept to Nov there are still 36 yearlings with open shares. Some might be other breeders. Of those 36...28 of those have 50% or more open shares. There is not one sane trainer that would go 4 full months and into March staking seasons with that much inventory not paid in full. He has a big check to write in 10 days and has to plead to have monthly bills with those stake payments paid by March 15 not March 31. I don't see how this is running a successful stable? The unsold shares will go up reflecting stake payments for March meaning the unsold horses have a higher price tag for clients to shy away from. This will not end well over the next few months if the horses don't show promise as those bills tack on costing more and more with time training down.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
AM talking to himself before the yearling sales:

Lets see Anthony, I have about $1M to spend on yearlings so should I buy 20 yearlings, nicely bred for $50K each or should I spend the $1M on about 60 yearlings?  How many people do I know that would let me pick out a $50K yearling, train it, and maybe if I am lucky let me drive...I can only think of 3 and 2 are in an insane asylum....that won't work.
I have an idea let me buy 60 yearlings as most people can afford the $150.00-$200.00 investment so they can tell their friends they own part of a racehorse. At the same time I will make 3x the money, blow smoke at them as to how great they all are and at 1% who is going to complain not to mention I will never let anyone know who else owns the other 99%. Come March 1 I have made alot of money, I will then stake every horse somewhere (since its not my money) and that buys me another 3-4 months and then I can feed them the line about the knees not being closed, needs to mature, or use one of my many other excuses which they will buy since owners want to hear good news. Come September I can start this all over again...man am I smart...PT Barnum was right, there is a sucker born every minute.
Should I luck out and get a good horse I can send them to a real trainer in the USA, keep it in the stable, collect my $4000 a month and pay a real trainer $3000 a month and take the credit when and if a horse does well.
Is it too late to get nominated for TIME magazine Man of the Year????
You're going to make it as a impressionist

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
the point stop fckin cryin

if you cant or dont want to take a risk and buy a few babies,,AKA what u can afford  be prepared to lose money..

if a person knows pretty much within a few bucks what a trainer charges a month than its up to the person if he wants to buy a horse or 88 horse with that trainer...

ps

if you spend 60 k on a so called poorly bred baby  than the

Mirror is for you...if you let others pick out your babies and you dont want to do you homework on sale books and videos than its

your fault stop blamin,,burke, ,,anthony etc etc etc

THE FCKIN MIRROR WILL NEVER LIE,,

BUT MY THEORY HOLDS TRUE TO EVERY VENUE..

know the trainers bills before u jump in,,

if you jump in  and lose ,,buying shitty babies ,,betting like a CHOOCH
always blaming others

THAN ,,,

WALMART HAS A SALE ON MIRRORS THE MRROR WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU

YOU FCKED UP AND WANT TO BLAME OTHERS CUS U BOUGHT A BAD HORSE

,,WITH THAT SAID

ANTHONY GOOD LUCK ,,ALL YR WITH YOUR STABLE tmbz1

who are u talking to?

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
AM talking to himself before the yearling sales:

Lets see Anthony, I have about $1M to spend on yearlings so should I buy 20 yearlings, nicely bred for $50K each or should I spend the $1M on about 60 yearlings?  How many people do I know that would let me pick out a $50K yearling, train it, and maybe if I am lucky let me drive...I can only think of 3 and 2 are in an insane asylum....that won't work.
I have an idea let me buy 60 yearlings as most people can afford the $150.00-$200.00 investment so they can tell their friends they own part of a racehorse. At the same time I will make 3x the money, blow smoke at them as to how great they all are and at 1% who is going to complain not to mention I will never let anyone know who else owns the other 99%. Come March 1 I have made alot of money, I will then stake every horse somewhere (since its not my money) and that buys me another 3-4 months and then I can feed them the line about the knees not being closed, needs to mature, or use one of my many other excuses which they will buy since owners want to hear good news. Come September I can start this all over again...man am I smart...PT Barnum was right, there is a sucker born every minute.
Should I luck out and get a good horse I can send them to a real trainer in the USA, keep it in the stable, collect my $4000 a month and pay a real trainer $3000 a month and take the credit when and if a horse does well.
Is it too late to get nominated for TIME magazine Man of the Year????

ding ding ding
the selfish thing...60 bad yearlings over 20 good ones...
more money for his pokets...
a "better chance" one will pan out since he has 60 instead of 20.
and worst of all...excuses when they dont work out...."oh they were only a 15k yearling"

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
i know you arent talking about me luc...
if you are, just remember I warned you to keep my name out of your mouth, dont forget that...
youve been warned again.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
and by the way that doesnt go for the rest of you...
you are all welcome to critize, point out, etc...
but use facts to do so and its all good...
debate away, but dont come with nonsesne (luc, calhoon)...
nonsense is not apprecaited and will be dealt with accordingly

Fatboy

• Living Legend
i know you arent talking about me luc...
if you are, just remember I warned you to keep my name out of your mouth, dont forget that...
youve been warned again.

YOU GONNA FLATTEN HIM?

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
YOU GONNA FLATTEN HIM?
i will...
i saw him 2 sales ago at the meadowlands and told him to his face how i felt.
you should have seen the fear in his eyes ngc3 ngc3

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
he had shut the fuck up for a while but since he skipped the last sale he must have forgetton....
so now he has been warned again

i dont respond kindly to dumbass people who know nothing but think they do (luc, calhoon)

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar