Author Topic: More suspension-worthy performances at The Meadows  (Read 1936 times)

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
More suspension-worthy performances at The Meadows
« on: February 19, 2020, 02:19:48 PM »
Check out Race 2 today: Chris Shaw and that entire lineage are the next that should be sat down. It's a total guessing game with this guy, all the time. They stiff and fool around and leave customers with nothing but egg on their collective faces all the time.  Logetta Hanover looks like Moni Maker off the last turn today.  He still didn't really want to win but Wilder's horse stopped enough that it was inevitable.

Check out Race 4 today: Plumb has been stiffed in each of her first two, first by Rawlings and then last week in the mud by Wilder.  She's bet down today, looks like a cinch for anyone following -- and she was -- but he doesn't persevere with her at any point.  Ducks her to 12th off of the gate, moves up a few spots due to breakers, sweeps three-deep on the last turn and with any intent at all, he chirps to her and she trots away. Instead, he sits there like an uninterested bump and is lipped by the Burke firster and Charlino -- who looked just as disinterested in winning.

It's criminal and I'm embarrassed that I continue to waste my time betting there.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: More suspension-worthy performances at The Meadows
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 02:27:26 PM »
THEY JUST GLIDE UNDER THE WIRE AND LOOK AT THE TOTE BOARD

Dingus

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 02:50:58 PM »
Check out Race 2 today: Chris Shaw and that entire lineage are the next that should be sat down. It's a total guessing game with this guy, all the time. They stiff and fool around and leave customers with nothing but egg on their collective faces all the time.  Logetta Hanover looks like Moni Maker off the last turn today.  He still didn't really want to win but Wilder's horse stopped enough that it was inevitable.

Check out Race 4 today: Plumb has been stiffed in each of her first two, first by Rawlings and then last week in the mud by Wilder.  She's bet down today, looks like a cinch for anyone following -- and she was -- but he doesn't persevere with her at any point.  Ducks her to 12th off of the gate, moves up a few spots due to breakers, sweeps three-deep on the last turn and with any intent at all, he chirps to her and she trots away. Instead, he sits there like an uninterested bump and is lipped by the Burke firster and Charlino -- who looked just as disinterested in winning.

It's criminal and I'm embarrassed that I continue to waste my time betting there.

I agree with you on the 4th, but not the 2nd race.
Unless Shaw purposely made the horse bear out in the 2nd, he was trying to win.

Conversely, in the 4th, Wilder just sat there and never tried to rouse Plumb while Charlino was bearing down on him.

JMVHO

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 03:16:34 PM »
Haven't downloaded a program from there in 2 weeks.

Dingus

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 03:40:07 PM »
Haven't downloaded a program from there in 2 weeks.

You have been too busy selling horses, I see.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 04:05:15 PM »
Shaws and company (Kriser) are nothing but a bunch inbred hillbillies. Boot them all. The drivers there are all stiffs, they need to clean the place out before the govt gets involved. There will be a lot of scrutiny in the future, the days of Dave having multiple horses in a race might be done. za

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 04:31:07 PM »
Huh ? Yeah right  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 04:42:19 PM »
You have been too busy selling horses, I see.

selling AND buying...
like always..
but that hasnt stopped me from playing MD, MK, Gulfstream, Oaklawn, Fairgrounds, Dover, Santa Anita, Saratoga.....

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal