Author Topic: R2 The Meadows  (Read 39944 times)

davenchop

• Open / FFA
Re: R2 The Meadows
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2020, 10:26:04 AM »
100% all made up bullshit... anyone who believes anything on this site is not quite undestanding the source.....
you cant lose if you dont bet

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2020, 10:35:26 AM »
who will be the beard for him

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2020, 10:53:50 AM »
who will be the beard for him
This isn't exactly a big time stable that got popped.
Best guess is the Shaw's  or his Dad.

Dingus

« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2020, 11:09:49 AM »
This isn't exactly a big time stable that got popped.
Best guess is the Shaw's  or his Dad.

Weren’t the Shaw’s his family growing up?

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2020, 11:50:45 AM »
If you respond to assholes, you come out smelling like shit.

Gee samstar makes one think doesn't it............... ...you telling me Arod doesn't own a silent piece of your horses........... .........you are correct.......... ......the shit is starting to smell..........an d the stench is coming directly from Slippery Rock and New Brighton......... ......
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2020, 02:29:41 PM »
Gee samstar makes one think doesn't it............... ...you telling me Arod doesn't own a silent piece of your horses........... .........you are correct.......... ......the shit is starting to smell..........an d the stench is coming directly from Slippery Rock and New Brighton......... ......
Least this is a better conspiracy theory then Inman owning a piece of Bercurys horses.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2020, 06:46:54 PM »
That is what the New Brighton comment is about. I do have a partner but I assure you she is not silent. If Arod wanted to partner with us we would certainly consider it but he has never asked and we kind of like being on our own..  If We make a mistake, we can sell without repercussion and move on. We are pretty much an open book but I guess there is always an ass wipe out there who is to lazy to build his own operation so he tears every one elses down. Aaron is like family to us and we think he is as good as they come.

Ifyouainfirstyourlast

• NW-1
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2020, 07:53:56 PM »
Another brilliant drive by kreiser race 2 today  4-5 and doesn’t pull

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2020, 10:50:58 PM »
Why Did they let him even drive in another race, should have been an immediate suspension

Dingus

« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2020, 11:22:55 PM »
100% all made up bullshit... anyone who believes anything on this site is not quite undestanding the source.....

Not quite, Jack:

The Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission

Ruling Number: 20027M

Ruling Date: 02/12/2020

PA Code Title 7-205, 405, 205.456, 205.501 (14). Mr. Kreiser while driving #2 APP HANOVER in the 2nd Race at The Meadows on February 10, 2020, did not put forth his best effort to win by failing to drive his horse to the finish. This is conduct detrimental to the best interest of racing. Mr. Kreiser is hereby fined $5,000 and issued a full suspension of his license for 120 days beginning February 23, 2020 through and including June 21, 2020. During the term of suspension, Mr. Kreiser is ruled off all grounds under the jurisdiction of the PSHRC and deemed a disqualified person. Any trainer transfers of horses in his care must be approved by the Judges at The Meadows. The fine is due within 10 days of this ruling. Mr. Kreiser has 10 days to appeal this decision to the PSHRC, Bureau of Standardbred Racing.

Npower45

• NW-1
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2020, 12:48:54 AM »
This is news just because it looked so bad.. It happens 5-10 a week at all tracks that have nw1234 with no cap dollar amount. Most blame should be on the race secretarys because unless they’re blind they know what’s going on. Most of those horses win a race they are 4 claimers at Monti racing for 1500  is why they don’t want to win. The Meadows for example could nail multiple drivers every week for the same thing if they wanted but the judges won’t unless I guess a frenzy starts on plop.  The fools are anyone who bets a dime those races.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2020, 10:25:40 PM »
This is news just because it looked so bad.. It happens 5-10 a week at all tracks that have nw1234 with no cap dollar amount. Most blame should be on the race secretarys because unless they’re blind they know what’s going on. Most of those horses win a race they are 4 claimers at Monti racing for 1500  is why they don’t want to win. The Meadows for example could nail multiple drivers every week for the same thing if they wanted but the judges won’t unless I guess a frenzy starts on plop.  The fools are anyone who bets a dime those races.

Ding ding ding
Simple solution is make it money earned instead of wins

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2020, 06:47:15 PM »
Least this is a better conspiracy theory then Inman owning a piece of Bercurys horses.

Samstar - That is what the New Brighton comment is about. I do have a partner but I assure you she is not silent. If Arod wanted to partner with us we would certainly consider it but he has never asked and we kind of like being on our own..  If We make a mistake, we can sell without repercussion and move on. We are pretty much an open book but I guess there is always an ass wipe out there who is to lazy to build his own operation so he tears every one elses down. Aaron is like family to us and we think he is as good as they come.

Ah yes, Bob Inman............ .....why don't you tell us about Bob.............. the infamous "swim to win" guy.............. ....glad you recognized the name Samstar.......... ....why don't you tell us about the hot test............. .the Fed Ex box and John Marshall......... ......come on Samstar fess up............... why don't you tell us what happened after Bob got tossed........... ..........and who Bob teamed up with at Moutaineer Park............. ....come on Samstar time to blow your cover............ ......
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 06:50:29 PM by Gym Jeffersun »
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2020, 07:31:39 PM »
Samstar - That is what the New Brighton comment is about. I do have a partner but I assure you she is not silent. If Arod wanted to partner with us we would certainly consider it but he has never asked and we kind of like being on our own..  If We make a mistake, we can sell without repercussion and move on. We are pretty much an open book but I guess there is always an ass wipe out there who is to lazy to build his own operation so he tears every one elses down. Aaron is like family to us and we think he is as good as they come.

Ah yes, Bob Inman............ .....why don't you tell us about Bob.............. the infamous "swim to win" guy.............. ....glad you recognized the name Samstar.......... ....why don't you tell us about the hot test............. .the Fed Ex box and John Marshall......... ......come on Samstar fess up............... why don't you tell us what happened after Bob got tossed........... ..........and who Bob teamed up with at Moutaineer Park............. ....come on Samstar time to blow your cover............ ......

Why don't you just say it? 

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2020, 07:43:28 PM »
GOODBYE SAMSTAR

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal