Author Topic: FREDERICK BOURGAULT  (Read 22672 times)

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Re: FREDERICK BOURGAULT
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2020, 03:08:08 PM »
Insanity
The track should refuse his entries but they are all corrupt as well

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2020, 03:34:35 PM »
They don't allow St Louis to race because of his past but allow this habitual abuser to carry on

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2020, 04:30:34 PM »
How does letting a degenerate continue to race and sweep the misconduct charge benefit Hugh Mitchell or Weg

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2020, 04:58:00 PM »
The corruption runs deep. Doesn't Louis Roy own horses with Bourgeault?

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2020, 07:46:38 PM »
This one CRYING out for going above AGCO heads..animal activists worthy of being brought into this...***it must be getting appealed..just has to** how else can you explain this. ...A FULL EXPLANATION IS REQUIRED ON THIS..
--I again ask:
Who blew the whistle on this scoundrel hurting his animal in the first place..somebody did.  Who?   if this punishment is not meted out, then all of us must ask the whistleblower to come forward to o.p.p. or media or both to get charge laid.  AGCO just cant be this impotent!! Can they??
And then ill ask, as i did before:
Travis Henry..whos never had better $$ run with a driver/ trainer combination than with this individual..
Travis Henry, do the right thing, turn down the mounts of this trainer...travis, if you were at all honorable, you'd do the right thing and demand front office assistance removing this backstretch blight on canadian racing...or even braver, youshould hold a press conference outing all of this backstretch bullshit.  Did you witness Sunny Billion slugged in backstretch after you returned him to backstretch after the race that night? I hope not, but if you did, come forward...youd have so many newfound fans and so.much more self respect....turnin g a blind eye, along with many others in ontario bacjstretches is disgraceful.

And once again..this 'trainer??'got another one in his barn via claiming route..SOS Justified....how in the world can a guy with a cruelty charge hanging over him is allowed to be the new trainer in a claim is shocking..where the hell is the AGCO??? .that horse deserves nothing but the utmost respect and care and comfort and encouragement by new connections. And in this particular case, a very close eyeshould be kept on this animal for any change in behavior or appearance.

Sickening....and if entry box for feb 17 on is right then what the hell happened to this slam dunk case???  6 weeks, 2500 bucks and one year probation..and to be honest, an animal cruelty charge.  IF THERE IS AN APPEAL, THE PUBLIC DESERVES TO KNOW..NOW.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 07:52:44 PM by Jctoronto »

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2020, 08:44:37 PM »
great comments
 i have no first hand knowledge of this incident but i will assume that if charges were laid it is serious and true
here is the issue, cosa and all other groups spread the gospel on how the people who work with horses love the animals and treat them like children , for the most part i agree, any horses i have been involved with have been well cared for from what i have seen
but very little of it resonates with the general public, but a case of animal cruelty if true and if picked up will spread on social media like wild fire, the last thing this industry needs right now, and to make it worse will be the fact the agco was negligent in getting to the bottom of it asap, like it is not important to them

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2020, 08:54:40 PM »
A cosa director Boughton represented him

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2020, 08:57:14 PM »
great comments
 i have no first hand knowledge of this incident but i will assume that if charges were laid it is serious and true
here is the issue, cosa and all other groups spread the gospel on how the people who work with horses love the animals and treat them like children , for the most part i agree, any horses i have been involved with have been well cared for from what i have seen
but very little of it resonates with the general public, but a case of animal cruelty if true and if picked up will spread on social media like wild fire, the last thing this industry needs right now, and to make it worse will be the fact the agco was negligent in getting to the bottom of it asap, like it is not important to them

FREDRICK DOESNT CARE

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2020, 09:05:45 PM »
Wow
How do any officials or track management answer their negligence to animal rights activists when they get wind of this

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2020, 09:06:27 PM »
What is appalling is that apparently phone pics were sent to the director at AGCO and yet this guy is still racing and claiming. What is more ridiculous is that AGCO is funded by taxpayers dollars and yet all rulings and decisions are behind closed doors and no reasoning for their decisions are made public.

Why are the keeping all this quiet?

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2020, 09:18:59 PM »
This harness game, being based FAR OUTSIDE OF TORONTO these days, saves so many bad asses, because soft leftwing media who could really use a killer scoop, types are out of range..social media keeners, who could REALLY hurt this game for horse drug and physical abuse, are only around toronto too....towns like dundas, london, barrie, sarnia, peterborough, dresden etc. just far enough away from a concentrated and very damaging reveal. (and with the santa anita national media death count continuing,can a canada story be far behind)
And sadly, so many good humans involved in game too being dragged into this kind of shame.

Ill ask here:  on a scale of 10, horseploppers...l eave the horrific drugging stories out this time around....is animal cruelty a factor in day to day harness horse operations?either youve witnessed, heard about and/or sadly, participated in to get a 'better horse focus or result'.????
Is it acceptable in todays fading game?  Is slugging a horse in the head a 'legit' way to get its attention next time?

I remember hearing about 35 yrs back from an oldtimer of a southwest ontario harness operation beating a horse, wearing a blanket, with a hockey stick (dont know how many times or where- but in an attempt to get the steed to be more 'attentive' next time..or else)

Is this kinda thing still in none, few, some or many operations today?

Just asking, cause if the game we love is not careful,  some leftwing media/social media side of things, who really hate doug ford and the conservative harness racing buyoff$$ of rural voters, might not mind making the drive out to the noted town(s) and end up paying some hidden camera visits to a track or backstretch or farm op like they have chicken farms, slaughterhouses, etc.  WE MUST CLEAN THIS SIDE OF THINGS UP.

...and about drugging horses...ok, next time
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 09:23:13 PM by Jctoronto »

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2020, 09:25:13 PM »
Anyone who believes this is an isolated incident is on crack , this guy is beyond abusive and should be banned for life but won't happen

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2020, 09:26:03 PM »
This harness game, being based FAR OUTSIDE OF TORONTO these days, saves so many bad asses, because soft leftwing media who could really use a killer scoop, types are out of range..social media keeners, who could REALLY hurt this game for horse drug and physical abuse, are only around toronto too....towns like dundas, london, barrie, sarnia, peterborough, dresden etc. just far enough away from a concentrated and very damaging reveal. (and with the santa anita national media death count continuing,can a canada story be far behind)
And sadly, so many good humans involved in game too being dragged into this kind of shame.

Ill ask here:  on a scale of 10, horseploppers...l eave the horrific drugging stories out this time around....is animal cruelty a factor in day to day harness horse operations?either youve witnessed, heard about and/or sadly, participated in to get a 'better horse focus or result'.????
Is it acceptable in todays fading game?  Is slugging a horse in the head a 'legit' way to get its attention next time?

I remember hearing about 35 yrs back from an oldtimer of a southwest ontario harness operation beating a horse, wearing a blanket, with a hockey stick (dont know how many times or where- but in an attempt to get the steed to be more 'attentive' next time..or else)

Is this kinda thing still in none, few, some or many operations today?

Just asking, cause if the game we love is not careful,  some leftwing media/social media side of things, who really hate doug ford and the conservative harness racing buyoff$$ of rural voters, might not mind making the drive out to the noted town(s) and end up paying some hidden camera visits to a track or backstretch or farm op like they have chicken farms, slaughterhouses, etc.  WE MUST CLEAN THIS SIDE OF THINGS UP.

...and about drugging horses...ok, next time

IT WAS CALLED "STALL TRAINING" ONE....HEARD ABOUT BUT NEVER SEEN IT MYSELF.  wAS ALWAYS SOMEBODY SLAPPING ONE UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A LEAD SHANK OR HALTER...THEY GOT FIRED IF CAUGHT AS WELL.

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2020, 11:59:16 PM »
A cosa director Boughton represented him

Boughton is an OHHA loyalist. Not COSA.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2020, 01:39:52 PM »
Either way
Do you think it's in the best interest of racing that a horseman association defends some who committed animal cruelty?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal