Author Topic: COVID 19  (Read 13796 times)

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
Re: COVID 19
« Reply #390 on: May 23, 2020, 06:32:22 PM »
I agree to some extent. Is a lot of misinformation. For example:

Initially told don't wear masks doesn't help - then found out later maybe they do help some.

Initially told just wash your hands and purchases. Now not likely to be spreading that way. Though still wash ur hands.

Initially WHO saying Chinese have under control and not spread human to human. Now this is  ngc3.

Today NY post (Murdoch paper) had on front page that some Singapore scientists had predicted the date of last case in USA to be Sept this yr. I find that laughable knowing political leanings of FOX and post owner murdoch. Murdoch is big Trump supporter and this headline would help potus.I think that is ur point FAT.

I always look to the source of info and have some perspective before I begin reading where there leanings are. That said ultimately have to rely to some (and probably large degree) on experts. And in this case that's scientists and medical experts.

I see it as a gradual peeling away of the cover that clouds the disease. It's slow and tedious with some misinformation involved. Ultimately, science will get  to the truth here. They already are and we are going to need that.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #391 on: May 23, 2020, 07:16:59 PM »
I agree to some extent. Is a lot of misinformation. For example:

Initially told don't wear masks doesn't help - then found out later maybe they do help some.

Initially told just wash your hands and purchases. Now not likely to be spreading that way. Though still wash ur hands.

Initially WHO saying Chinese have under control and not spread human to human. Now this is  ngc3.

Today NY post (Murdoch paper) had on front page that some Singapore scientists had predicted the date of last case in USA to be Sept this yr. I find that laughable knowing political leanings of FOX and post owner murdoch. Murdoch is big Trump supporter and this headline would help potus.I think that is ur point FAT.

I always look to the source of info and have some perspective before I begin reading where there leanings are. That said ultimately have to rely to some (and probably large degree) on experts. And in this case that's scientists and medical experts.

I see it as a gradual peeling away of the cover that clouds the disease. It's slow and tedious with some misinformation involved. Ultimately, science will get  to the truth here. They already are and we are going to need that.

Announcing that the last case will be in Sept of this year was assinine, ignorant, and misinformed, among stupid and delusional.
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #392 on: May 23, 2020, 07:46:00 PM »
Funny. Their actually walking back claim now. Article is removed from post front page. If you want to read the Post article just Google: "Scientists Walk Back Prediction That US Could Be Coronovirus Free By Fall."

It made your point though about using some common sense. I read it before walk back and thought how could anyone believe that!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #393 on: May 23, 2020, 08:27:05 PM »
Funny. Their actually walking back claim now. Article is removed from post front page. If you want to read the Post article just Google: "Scientists Walk Back Prediction That US Could Be Coronovirus Free By Fall."

It made your point though about using some common sense. I read it before walk back and thought how could anyone believe that!

And that leaves a few arrowheads wondering just wich side was right and how they came to those conclusions.  Agree, science is key, but who's science actually is?  How many times has the public been duped regarding medicine and treatments?
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #394 on: May 23, 2020, 10:13:44 PM »
Anyone see moderna vaccine articles earlier in the week.This is company whose development of co-19 vaccine showed some early promise (produces antibodies in a limited # ). Stock market reacted with a huge surge early in week to announcement of early success. Then moderna executive staff dumped $30 million in stock.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Makes me warm and fuzzy about chances for this vaccine. Some think data of success was cherry picked. ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
Hilbilly High School Swim Party
« Reply #395 on: May 23, 2020, 10:32:07 PM »
Hillbilly High School Swim Party in Arkansas results in dozens INFECTED RedNeck children.

Young, healthy, outdoors, Stupid AF

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Hilbilly High School Swim Party
« Reply #396 on: May 23, 2020, 10:45:39 PM »
Hillbilly High School Swim Party in Arkansas results in dozens INFECTED RedNeck children.

Young, healthy, outdoors, Stupid AF

HOPE IT WAS BRILLO HEADED SKILLET CHILDEREN LIKE YOU WERE
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #397 on: May 24, 2020, 08:17:03 AM »
 Stanford epidemiology      "There's no science whatsoever to keep K-through-12 schools closed, nor to have masks or social distancing on children, nor to keep summer programs closed," Atlas said. "What we know now is that the risk of death and the risk of even a serious illness is nearly zero in people under 18.""
Fact 1: The overwhelming majority of people do not have any significant risk of dying from COVID-19.
Fact 2: Protecting older, at-risk people eliminates hospital overcrowding.
Fact 3: Vital population immunity is prevented by total isolation policies, prolonging the problem.
Fact 4: People are dying because other medical care is not getting done due to hypothetical projections.
Fact 5: We have a clearly defined population at risk who can be protected with targeted measures.

The science is starting to add up on the side of, get healthy people back to work.   NOW !!

Dingus

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #398 on: May 24, 2020, 08:24:32 AM »
Stanford epidemiology      "There's no science whatsoever to keep K-through-12 schools closed, nor to have masks or social distancing on children, nor to keep summer programs closed," Atlas said. "What we know now is that the risk of death and the risk of even a serious illness is nearly zero in people under 18.""
Fact 1: The overwhelming majority of people do not have any significant risk of dying from COVID-19.
Fact 2: Protecting older, at-risk people eliminates hospital overcrowding.
Fact 3: Vital population immunity is prevented by total isolation policies, prolonging the problem.
Fact 4: People are dying because other medical care is not getting done due to hypothetical projections.
Fact 5: We have a clearly defined population at risk who can be protected with targeted measures.

The science is starting to add up on the side of, get healthy people back to work.   NOW !!

They left out the fact the children can bring the virus home to parents and grandparents, duh.

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #399 on: May 24, 2020, 10:01:09 AM »
"They left out the fact the children can bring the virus home to parents and grandparents, duh."

And if they have no underlying issues, their risk of death is also minimal. 
It is the at risk and the elderly that need some special protection, which they can provide for themselves in most cases.
Nursing homes, different story.    They need very special interventions. 

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #400 on: May 24, 2020, 10:37:06 AM »
Now, I did see a video from a Maryland boardwalk, and no one was even trying to social distance or wear a mask.  It's already one of the heavier hit areas, so it will be very interesting to see how the next couple of weeks shape up there. 
It's time for everyone to be responsible for putting themselves into situations and with the ppe they are comfortable with. 
Also watch the billions of muslims world wide that are celebrating Ede this weekend.    It's all about family getting together for a big feast after fasting from sunup until sundown for over a month. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:39:19 AM by slimshady »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #401 on: May 24, 2020, 03:33:16 PM »
HOPE IT WAS BRILLO HEADED SKILLET CHILDEREN LIKE YOU WERE
IDK but I'm betting it's RedNacks. 

Another one at Lake of Ozarks ... pictures ... all Beckys, Brads, Brandons and Brittneys.

Tim-like pale bunch

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #402 on: May 24, 2020, 03:38:23 PM »
IDK but I'm betting it's RedNacks. 

Another one at Lake of Ozarks ... pictures ... all Beckys, Brads, Brandons and Brittneys.

Tim-like pale bunch

No Bocephus ?
What? Me worry?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #403 on: May 24, 2020, 09:20:31 PM »
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Fatboy: has aligned himself with them it seems
    May 24, 2020, 02:57:50 PM
  • Iceman: Only a leftist radical like you would know this shit
    May 24, 2020, 02:44:24 PM
  • Calhoun: Ramadan ended last night, you damn fool
    May 24, 2020, 01:22:28 PM
  • bigwrench: Happy Ramadahn bitches!!
    May 24, 2020, 01:00:09 PM
  • Fatboy: pressing thermometer to head in mirror too...
    May 23, 2020, 10:41:52 PM
  • Calhoun: IceFag tryna Savage Burn... Fuking loser dreams of Calhoun
    May 23, 2020, 10:16:15 PM
  • bigwrench: .BE READY for all the doom n gloom and massive death count by the LibOCrat media next week
    May 23, 2020, 10:13:01 PM
  • bigwrench: Alot of people outn about sofar this memoriable day weekend
    May 23, 2020, 10:12:01 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal